Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shruti

Beanstalk seed.

I have been searching for the beanstalk seed for past 2 hrs. Its getting frustating and people are saying that there are 18 trees while i can count only 17. where is the 18th one? Can anyone mark all the trees and help me in finding the beanstalk. I have used both the mouse and keyboard. Please help.

i have. I have been to every possible tree. tried accessing the tree from both front and behind. Is it possible for someone to just number the trees on the map.

You should have the seeds by now then. Have you looked in your inventory to see if they're there? The quest in the journal won't disappear until after you've planted the seeds.

Shruti, even if we did number them, the beanstalk seed location changes in every game, so it'd be a pointless exercise. If you're absolutely sure that you don't have the seed in your inventory or at Stonetooth Caverns, try checking every single tree again, even if you've checked the trees already.