Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
D-Squall

D-Squall - The Legend of Nexus: Tale of the Holy Emeralds!

Developer: D-Squall

The Legend of Nexus - Tale of the Holy Emeralds

DOWNLOAD HERE

DOWNLOAD WALKTHROUGH

Made by Elyone from Aldorlea Games

DOWNLOAD RTP

(It's essential to download this, or the game won't run.)

Thank you to all who helped me:

Alikamou

Loof

CEMF

=My three beta testers=

Bodeia

Over Cloud 9!

=For the techinical suport=

Rifle100

=For supporting me ^^=

Thank you Everyone. :)

This game woudn't be here today, if weren't for you guys and gals. ^^

''The world has lasted long enough without a Nexus Warrior, something must be done,

but will the boy be able to bear this huge burden? To have your father deemed a traitor,

to escape from the clutches of an evil kingdom and still try to save the world?''

Saimon is about to participate in the tournament of Gardna, however,

by the time he is reaching there he finds that he has a strange power and if is not controlled can destroy the world,

but if controlled he can avoid the desstruction of the world, however it won't be easy to achieve his task with an entire kingdom that will do everything to make him fail and steal his powers.

capture1cs.jpg

capture2xr.jpg

capture3hz.jpg

capture4eo.jpg

capture5sr.jpg

capture6z.jpg

capture7n.jpg

capture8q.jpg

capture9i.jpg

capture10g.jpg

capture11y.jpg

Enjoy! ^^

I had the same problem. I even went in cleaned out all my files..saved a bunch of stuff on my external hard drive to free up space and memory and reloaded the game. 20 minutes into.. I saved it and it crashed.

What do you mean by crashed, any message appeared before crashing? And xanaphia, by losing your savefile, you mean that the savefile disapeared from the game's folder or that you coudn't load?

I mean it literally vanished... the save file is not in the game folder, and the message has something to do with memory, but I don't remember it exactly...it crashed on me twice last night.

If it crashes again the next time I play it, I will copy down the message... I won't have time to do so until tomorrow though since I have to go to work today.

Okies... I updated it... will try it out then. Thanks!

Also... if it does happen again, where can the save be found anyways? I think that I'm not finding it since I don't know which folder to look in... I was thinking of doing a copy paste just in case it happens again...

I was at level 5 with all 3 quests from the guild in my quest book ready to start on, a stack of 7 healing items... already grabbed the gold and Iron Shield from the room with the Mage in the Fire Caves, and had that sword from the item shop...

This is the new game I'm on... hasn't crashed yet, but like I said... I cannot even locate the save file.

Sent the save file by email. ^^ hmmm, about the save, it should really appear in the game folder. That is strange, I never heard or faced this problem. I'm trying to know what's happening but still no answers. :(

xanapia;i had the same problem as you,but there is a safefile in my folder only it is complete empty.

D-Squall;i found out that when the autobattlesystem

is used your game collapse and you got that memory

error.

The memory thing is not a problem with the PC. I tried the game on my mother's Desktop and still got the stupid error message when I tried to save... then the save file becomes unusable... the file actually was appearing on my mum's computer in the folder like it should...

I have no clue why it wouldn't appear on my laptop... my computer is dead now anyways... I have to hunt down all games I had on it once I get the new harddrive... and ask for the Keys to any games I'd bought since I don't think I have all the emails still.