Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
D-Squall

D-Squall - The Legend of Nexus: Tale of the Holy Emeralds!

I had the same problem with the memory error. I also cleaned out my system.. backed up my computer, got rid of a lot of files etc.. reloaded the game, played for a about an hour.. and it crashed with the error message about not enough memory. This is the only game I have had that problem with so I am sure it isn't my pc.. I gave up on the game and moved on.

@Perkymon - Unfortunately I haven't found a way to solve this problem, the only thing I can say is make back ups of your save file. Sorry, going to look deeper at this problem.

@Ivana - Yes, noticed right now. I'm uploading a new version right now too.

Im so excited!! I love playing Ahriman's Prohecy and this game uses the same people and technology so im really excited to try it out! Hopefully one day when i earn some money i cna buy the program too! Yey~

EDIT:

It wont let me download it afterall.. WHYY D: that sucks..

EDIT #2:

Ok i downloaded it now! Wish me luck!!

I finally got past the memory problem by saving often and shutting down and coming back.. now I can not play the tournament... whenever I enter the tournament room the game shuts down and I get this message... cannot open file khwakka... anyone else have this problem and if so how do I solve it? Thanks

I also can't get into the tournament-I get an error message "can not open file khwakka"

also have same problem with crashes and get the message about lack of memory. It happened 2 or 3 times. I noticed that the background music stops playing, then after a few moments the game crashes with that message (sorry I can't recall it exactly). At one point I was actually saving when it crashed and when I restarted the game the slot I tried to save into was greyed out and nothing was saved. I did download the fix that DSquall recommended, but haven't had a chance to get further into the game to see if it worked because of the tournament bug.

Otherwise it is a great game that I am enjoying immensely and I hope that DSquall can fix it so that we can progress.

BTW-somewhere near the beginning of the game I recall an item for sale somewhere that allowed you to walk in very hot or wet (I think) places. I couldn't afford it at the time-now that it would be very useful, and I can afford it, I can't find it. Did I lose my chance to purchase it?

Your level are still too low, I would recommend to go back to a previous save file and train more... ooor, well, try using Double Slash to low his speed like that you can attack before him and then heal. attack-heal-attack-heal.