Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
D-Squall

D-Squall - The Legend of Nexus: Tale of the Holy Emeralds!

No you're not boring, glad you liked the game. It's awesome to answer the players. :D

And yes, there will be a part 2, and it's under development. :)

I have a development thread at Aldorlea, if you want you can go there and check it out.

Thanks for playing. ^^

I got it!

Now about the quests...

For the pendent--I can't seem to find it. I looked around the owner and the tower but can't find anything.

Also, for the water sprite quest, I spotted the creature and talked to her, then she vanished. No fighting at all. When I look at my questbook, it says that the mission is complete, but if I go to the guild to report my completion, it says that I haven't finished...

Hmmm, about the quest book I think that is a bug. The quest is not completed yet, you need to search for the water elemental through town. Only when you defeat it, you will have completed the quest.

About the pendant, it's shining... around the town's tower.

Thank you--I will continue to keep a look out for her! Does she appear randomly?

Oh yeah--how do we get to the chests in the crystal cave and fire cave--these two are not adjacent to where you can stand, so there is no way for Minerva to face them...

edited:No worries, I just finished fighting the sprite--I saw the rippling water at the building closed b/c reforms and was like "that was not there before. That was totally ingenious!!

I still need help with the chests, but also the shrine--when you switch to Minerva, there is a place that is blocked off and she says that she''s leave it to Saimon--but when I switch to him, there is so way to get to the other side...

BTW what is mind power?

About switching: There's a glow that can switch between them.

About the chests: If you have Telekynesis already and still can't get those chests, this is something for the next game.

I can switch, but when I switch to Saimon, there is no way to get to the other side...

The next game? You mean the sequel you are working on? Is the the flower in one of the chests--I can't seem to find it anywhere else...