Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
D-Squall

D-Squall - The Legend of Nexus: Tale of the Holy Emeralds!

Search a bit more the place with Saimon. :D

About the flower, if you're talking about the crystal flower quest, the flower can be found inside the Crystal Caves, that little cave with a waterfall. You need to have Telekynesis with Minerva.

okay--so it's normal that there are a couple chests I can't reach?

I'll try to keep that in mind :D

I am so addicted--thank goodness it's the end of the year...I got my cousin hooked too :D

edited: so for the flower, is it shaped like the drawing in your questbook? I can't seem to find it--I see bushes but when I click on them, nothing happens...

I'm glad you like my game. :)

And The Legend of Nexus 2 is on development, it's going very smoothly.

About the flower, yeah, it's the same shape as it is in the quest book... and it's inside the Crystal Caves, from the south entrance... when you enter inside the cave, go left and then up... you will find the flower in the water.

I'm looking forward to number 2! But now I have to finish this one quick!

The southern entrance is the one near Garnda?

edit: you don't have to worry anymore--i found it! That is one crazy secret area! I thought it little narrow area was suspicious, but before, i didn't get close enough so it didn't take me :D thank you!

You are still stuck in that part that you have to switch to Saimon?

You don't need to complete those quests to complete the Shrine, when Minerva says that she can't keep going... change to Saimon and click on a buton in the floor.

There's a button? Aish--I must be blind--my cousin was helping my too

Yup, I still couldn't find it...maybe it was because I was a bit tired at 2 am??

I'm such a fail XD

edit: are you talking about the HUGE green thing behind the teleporter in the second corridor? Still can't find anything...

Don't worry--I found the button *gasps* It was on Minerva's side :D

What my problem was that i hadn't looked at the wall on Minerva's side--I was having trouble with getting a bridge so that Saimon could get to the side with the button. Sorry for the confusion!

And I just finished beating the mad mage too! *does funky happy dance*

SO for collecting water--do you just press enter to do it? How exactly does this quest work?

Wah!! You deserve the awesome secret area award seriously--the treasures in the lava area under the prison is incredible! I really need to restart after I finish to get everything the first time :D

Can you give me a hint as to how to find the killer in Zanbra?

Plus, when I try to make the aqua amulet thingy, the person won't let me--they keep saying to bring materials when I already have the upgrade stone and the water amulet...?

Good job, and sorry I couldn't answer before... I was on a trip with my parents lol

Well, about the killer... try looking in the area where the kidnapped girl was.

I checked here the Aqua Amulet and is everything alright, I'm gonna check again. :) I really don't know what's wrong. :/

It might just be me--we are suppose to go to the girl that made the glass orb for the quest right?

When I try to make it, I unequip the amulet, let talk to her, but she keeps telling me to bring more a materials...even though I have the amulet and the upgrade stone...

How was the trip? LOL I have to wait two months before I get to go camping--so long!

Yeah, you should go to that girl... Could you send me your savefile? I don't know what's wrong, I'll add the item for you.

The trip was fun, thanks for asking. :D Yet boring because I didn't had internet connection.

I'll try again, and if nothing happens, I'll send it to you...where would I send it?

I'm glad the trip was fun--lol I did tell you I got my cousin hooked right? She has to go a trip this past weekend and is super sad since she can't play it. Hehe I put it on my drive so i can play it anywhere! :D