Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
D-Squall

D-Squall - The Legend of Nexus: Tale of the Holy Emeralds!

why ? I have tried dummy uploading and its working ! Try again... Bcuz dummy uploading is working perfect!maybe it happened bcuz i was trying dummy uploading!

write anything in it and then try sending it to me btw, could you please tell me the problem more specifically? I think i'll contact my web host with this issue....

oh okay I'll report my web host this is a really strange issue can u please write anything in the form and upload some plain word file and then try again like filling dkjdbjd anyways which operating system and browser r u using?? and yes do you close the window while its loading or you leave it be loading for once try leaving it loading for as much time as it wants or for once try to close and reopen the window ...

Umm do one thing go to www.gamezsplash.weebly.com and from there go to developers and if that form is still not working then to to contact us and try there ...

wow.. this game looks awesome ^_^

It almost looks like ahriman's prophecy 8D

hmm.. is the battle field good? or is the enemies good enough to kill? >.< like, as if u can kill them easily 8D

It was made using a similar engine used to make Ahriman's prophecy, did I spelled Ahriman right? XD

Well, there's a lot of quests that gives you nice rewards but I think the game can be finished without strugling very much if you just follow the story. ^^