Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
daeva_agas

Aveyond Club in Deviant Art

lol Stardale always looking out for a scoop!

Daeva-love your real like Rhen pic. I can join but I'm kinda like mika-I've never really created any art!

*Approved Stardale and KTC*

Please note that I am not the founder of the group. Just the co-founder, though I can approve members too :D I don't think the founder is an Amaranthian member, but she is an Aveyond fan.

Hmm... that's odd... I thought I clicked the "approve" button. Maybe my approval is not enough and the actual founder had to approve it too... *shrugs* I never know how these kind of things work...

Well,after the next summer,I'll get my Wacom Tablet and start making wallpapers with Aveyond,of course with approval from Miss Amanda.I planed this a while ago,and gonna make wallpapers of all dimensions.I already created some templates on paper,which got out quite good.

Like:

Devin holding Talia when they are young,in the middle of the forest.

Gyendal holding Mel by the neck with the Orb of Death in hand,and the others around them,and many others.Expect me,Agas,to be in that club,because I will have many things to upload.

I feel your pain :( I rely on my tablet a lot because I have no mouse and a laptop track pad or whatever you call it is practically impossible to draw with :P You don't have a scanner, Claude?

Uhhh! Let me join too!

That will get me something to draw, and will erease some of my boredom. x3

*sends join request* I shalt fill thy bottle with Galahad, or Rhen or Mel or Te'ijal or Lydia. :3