Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Teewee55

Where are the goodie caves?

You can find them on the maps available on this site subtly marked. However, if this is your first time playing through the game, I would suggest not using the Goodie Caves as they do really take away from the experience. Also, you can find them clearly marked in the BFG Strategy Guide, which costs around five dollars. I'm not sure about the strategy guide that's available for purchase on this site. :)

iPink, did you read the post before you replied? Teewee55 said he/she has played through once :)

The strategy guide on this site has the goodie locations VERY clearly marked and it tells you exactly where they are (there's a section called Goodie Caves and they're marked more clearly than the maps on this site)

lol - I do that all the time with emails ... read part of the email, reply to it, hit send, then later read the rest of the email and immediately wish I'd been more thorough first time around :)

ive looked and looked at the maps on here and cant find them and i dont want to buy the stratgy guide off big fish games. the free trial is 5 mins so im sorta stuck. the use the colour code #FFFFFF (white) if you know where they are. or just change the colour to white and say highlight to see and Spoiler. ok thanks.

You'll find all the goodie caves before you reach the Granite Mountains.

Concentrate on these maps (highlight to see)

Blueleaf Forests

Bristle Woods East

Bristle Woods West

Wyrmbone Desert

Peliad

Wyrm Tunnels