Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
NightMelody

Fire And Something Else (A yaoi Daeva Fanfiction^^’’’)

Kill me now, I spent the whole night planning this ^^’’’’. Okay I just planned this to try and make myself fall asleep since I’ve insomnia and thinking about stories helps me turn off. I ended up liking it, it’s funny. But I wasn’t going to write it then once again I see D_a’s art and I’m like: screw it I’m writing it.

Anyway meet chibby yaoi Agas!

Chibby Agas: Meey!

He’ll be doing the comments with me ^^.

*Crow flies by and snatches Chibby Agas and flees with it*

Chibby Agas: Mewlp!!!

Or maybe not…

Now I need someone else to make comments with me… Aerongoth isn’t around to do it, and by it I mean he’s having his personality check, and by it I mean Juliano is making creepy experiments on him ^^

Nah, just kidding, I’m just trying to make him less Mary Sueish so he won’t be making comments till he’s fixed.

Guess it’s just me, anyway… When I don’t know if I’m going to keep something into a oneshot or a series of chapters, well, I just do it as I go. So prologue XP

Warning: This is Shounen-ai, yaoi, boys love, gay love, do not read if you dislike this or in any way feel offended by it, it is not my intention to offend anyone in anyway.

Btw this happens many, many, many, many, many, many, many,(and 20 ctrl+v’s later) years before Aveyond ^^.

Guess who’s the seme XD

This is just for the crack… or not… ^^’’’ idk for sure… I’m bad at doing crack, I can never take anything not serious -.-‘’’’’, it’s a thing of mine, every story of mine is serious business, even when I try to make it into crack aaargh -.- I’m such a fail.

Fire And Something Else

Prologue

When he first arrived at the shores of Aia Region of the Demon Realm he could do no other thing but smile, for hopefully a new page would turn in his life. Back he was leaving his old life as a street thief and hoped to make a better living there. His days as a pocket thief were over, also because he was always got caught, that was in part why he was running towards that region, hoping that maybe there, all the demons wanting to make his head roll would let him be.

Furthermore, he had the hopes of having the same luck as a servant on the region he had abandoned, whom had been taken in by a Daeva of the Perava Region [AN: I made that up]to become his apprentice and if possible even a Daeva. How his life would change if he got the same luck, but being noticed by a Daeva was harder than it looked. But he had heard a Daeva had died on that region recently and that they were now looking for a new substitute. Who knows, maybe the demons of luck would take his soul for a few good days; bad thing was that he didn’t had a soul.

He could only place his hopes for now on the only family he had left, that wasn’t behind bars or serving as a spear ornament in the entry of a town, his beloved cousin. Well, he couldn’t exactly call her beloved, nor place his hopes on her, she didn’t even knew he was coming to town, actually she didn’t even like him. But dark times require dark measures, sadly his measure was turning to his older cousin, who never liked him and spent her whole life saying what a disappointment he was to the clan.

Oh well, she wasn’t better either, she was a servant in a palace. Well, the Palace of the great Daevas of Aia Region, still a servant nonetheless. If everything else failed, he could always steal enough food to make it for the week and ran for it, wouldn’t be the first time. He really doubted the Daevas would lose their time with a food stealer, the worst they could do would be beat him, he hoped, at least… They couldn’t be that bad…

“Oh well, you can’t turn back anymore, Agas.” He said shrugging and walking forth.

----

I repeat, this is just fanfiction, it happens before Aveyond. If you don't like it don't read it, if you can't take this pairing, just imagine it as some other random pairing you can accept, or see this as a completly random for the crack alternative universes.

I not wishing to offend anyone with this. So sorry in advance. And lastly tell me what you think of it.

For all of you the new chapter. Indra is dangerous XD She blew up a daeva.

Have fun reading…

Chapter 1

The morning had long risen when a beautiful woman, who looked like she was on her early twenties, walked down the dimly illuminated hallway. Even with candles and windows opened back the place was still dark, and even though they liked the darkness they really disliked hitting their toes against furniture for not being able to see. The candles gold light shined over her pearl blue skin and blue hair making her waves look like those of the sea. She wore a long black dress with soft blue veils and her eyes were has blue as… well, everything else on her. Her name was Indra, and she was one of the Daeva’s who lived in the palace.

On that morning however she was filling in for her servants who had quitted trying to wake her blockheaded brother up. She was rather annoyed by it, a Daeva, a Lady like her, doing servant duty and waking up her brother, just because he “accidently” (though she was positive there was nothing accidental on it) placed a few of the servants on fire! He had always been a bad morning person, yet who wasn’t? Well, Nanghaithya for starters, six a.m sharp that boy would be out of his bed and blowing stuff up, Tawrich didn’t sleep and she had no idea what he did during the night and Zarich… she wasn’t really sure if he had any bodily needs like slumber.

She knocked on his door but got the only response of something scratching in the door, she opened it back and the cutest little monster came rushing out.

“Morning…” but she didn’t finish, the monster had already ran down the hallway towards the kitchen, it probably had scented the morning breads and sweets ready. “… Aes…something…” She always forgot that things name; she actually had no idea why her brother and Nanghaithya made an effort to keep it around. It was a smart creature that was a fact and a fast learner, sadly for her it also held dangerous grudges.

She walked inside and saw her brother deep into slumber under what seemed a mountain of blankets. Good lord, how could that demon sleep with so many blankets over him!? It was as if he had all the blankets of the castle on his bed, what wasn’t that far away from truth. She walked to his bed and shaked him, yet he just turned around and ignored her. With a sigh she opened back the shutters and cold dusty air came rushing in. She heard him groan in protest and covering his head with the blankets.

Sooo, many, blankets! It was bothering her so much, and she was a person who wasn’t that found of heat. She smirked as that was one of the many differences between her and her brother, she liked cold and ice, he liked heat and fire. She walked to the bed and shook him again and he seemed to burry himself more under the pile of blankets. She grinned deviously and slid her hand under the blankets looking for her brother’s back.

Nah, legs. Oops, wrong back. Aaaah, found you! She thought as she pressed her ice cold hand against her brother’s warm mid back.

It didn’t take long for the older Daeva to react. With a screech he jumped up, throwing back the blankets in an attempt to escape her hand. As he jumped off the bed, his feet tangled around the many blankets made him fall on his face across the stone floor. Indra stepped away laughing her lungs out as the older Daeva turned around and started struggling with the blankets for his freedom.

He sat silently watching her laugh when his feet finally fell free on the floor. An annoyed frown across his face, his messy red locks falling over his face.

Her older brother was very different from. His hair was bronze red and his eyes a very bright and vivid green, as sharp as her own eyes, and his skin was white and pretty hot at the touch. His name was Saurva and he was her aniri [An: Big Brother.], even though most people had no idea they were brothers.

“I’m glad I’m entertaining you this morning, Indra.” He complained sitting up.

“Sorry Sau-niri.” She apologized sticking her tongue out like a little child. “You asked me to wake you up, remember?”

“Then wake me up the proper way!” He requested walking towards the bathroom.

“I tried the proper way, it always fails!” She answered crossing her arms. “Anyway, the new recruits have arrived.”

“Really? Any worth my time?” He asked from the bathroom, the shower running inside.

“No, but you’re going to see them anyway.” She ordered.

“Hey! It wasn’t me who killed Gana-Menog.” He said from inside.

“Ye, but you were the one who said he should go for it.” She said crossing her arms.

A few months ago, their fellow Daeva, Gana-Menog, decided to try and flirt with Indra. Because she refused him big time he went cucu-bird and tried to force her into a relationship. Instead of just smacking him in the family jewels, which would probably get his brain back into place, Indra kicked him into the fireplace. Apparently methane and heat don’t get along too well, and since Gana freed methane in a daily basis in quantities that forced every single demon around him cover his nose, well, let’s just say the fifth floor common room is looong gone!

Now they were two Daevas short, since a few years ago Nanghaithya’s father died in a very suspicious way (Saurva was sure Nanghaithya and Zarich were somehow behind the suspicious heart attack) and they hadn’t yet found a replacement. So now Indra gathered a couple of young demons, who would train under Saurva and Tawrich, to substitute the two deceased Daevas.

“Either way, you have to check the kids. Who knows, one will have the attributes we’re seeking, right?” She said.

Saurva walked butt-naked out of the bathroom drying his hair. “For some reason, I’m not that optimistic.”

She watched his white body and her eyebrow twitched. “You could at least wear a towel down there. I have no need to see you prancing your material around, I’m a girl, have some respect.”

“Put a sock on it. We used to bath together when we were kids, there’s nothing I have you haven’t seen yet.” He replied pulling his clothes off a dresser. “Where did you got the kids from?”

“I called to the Collegium dad sent us to. I mean, you, me and Nangy studied there and we all became Daevas.” She pointed out.

“From a school year with over 7000 students. That’s a long shot, you know?” He remembered, fully clothed now.

“True, yet, check them out.” She said. “And I’m not asking you, I’m ordering you to. Or my hand in your back won’t be the only thing you’ll be feeling cold!”

She walked out with a surprised Saurva staring at her. Yes, Indra could be very nasty; it was incredible how girls could manage to be scarier than any demon he ever placed his eyes on.

End of chapter. It’s not just yet that the Daevas meet Agas. Stay tuned… if u are tuned that is.

I just realized I forgot to say Saurva has horns and describing them… oops…

Vaio in adorable kitty form: *licking his paw* Not the first time. You have a fetish for horns yet always forget about them…

Eeek… I thought I said I didn’t wanted Aerongoth here doing comments with me. Go back to getting De-Marysued!

Vaio: I’m not him ^^

Your Vaio, Vaio is Aerongoth… or Aerongoth is a second Vaio… god you’re so confusing… -.-

Vaio: Bleeeh… =^p^= Noone told you to make such a confusing character.

Hehe… ^^’’’’ okay *grabs a cat leash* I think I’m going to get you castrated then, hehe

Vaio: Eeeek! Huh, Jeffrey is calling me!! *flees*

Hehe, he forgot that in that form he doesn’t has a gender*throws leash away*… Anyway, read on…

Chapter 2

So maybe asking help from his cousin wasn’t the best idea Agas ever had. As he laid down on puddle of water with the stars shining over him, that was all he could think. Asking help from her was the worst idea ever. He felt drained, humiliated and in pain!

It all started on the morning of that day.

-----------

Agas stood one more time near the servant’s service entrance awaiting a chance to sneak into the castle. Maybe if he was lucky, he could make his cousin change her decision, if not he could always try to convince another maid to help him. The demons who worked with his cousin had found him rather attractive, and he didn’t wanted to be cocky, but hell, he was cute with no matter of doubt.

When one of the girls came out dragging a heavy bag behind, he sneaked in into the palace’s service area, where a handful of female demons from every shapes, sizes and colors worked. As soon as the girls saw him they started giggling and the ones who weren’t occupied rushed over to greet him.

“Hi girls!” He greeted cheerfully.

The girls surrounded him talking all the same time, making as usual a bunch of questions. They were mostly succubus, very attractive ones too. He couldn’t help but wonder how did a bunch of beautiful succubus ended up as nothing more than maids in the palace. All they did was clean and cook, they didn’t even entertain their lords, the only fun they ever had was one a guard or two sneaked into the kitchen. They were all ordered by the main house maid, his cousin Salana.

“Oh Agas, we’re so glad you came! We get so lonely down here! And hungry, don’t you want to feed us.” They invited him.

“Depends.” He answered pondering the thought. “Have you seen my cousin?” He asked.

“Yes, she’s in the dormitory area.” The girls answered.

“Thanks girls!” He said and rushed over to the dormitory area abandoning them.

As he ran through the hallways to avoid the maids he ended up smashing into someone, falling back to the ground alongside the other person. He held his breath almost instantly and stared over at the man whose hood had fallen. A daeva!! His own head yelled at him, Holy crud! He smashed against a Daeva. He couldn’t help but stare at the Daeva who stared back somewhat surprised.

The Daeva in front of him was clearly older, wearing a long travelers brown cloack and a simple attire under it. His hair was red by shoulder length and had a very white skin. He wasn’t what you would call pretty or cute, but he was rather attractive in a more manly way, with a hooked nose that Agas couldn’t help but wonder if it was a genetic thing or if someone broke his nose. He had large brownish horns twisted back reminding Agas off bull horns or dragon horns. But what made Agas stare were the eyes! Such sharp green eyes, so cold and shilling for a man whose skin was so warm at touch.

“Huh… Sorry?” Agas started jumping up and offering his hand for the Daeva to get up but he refused it and got up on his own.

“You’re not a staff member, what are you doing here intruder?” He asked and he saw him put his hand over the hilt of his sword. Ata! Agas cursed in his mind. [AN: Ata- curse word, used in many contests.]

“I came to… visit my cousin?” He tried, the man frowned as if he wasn’t buying none of that.

“The maids here know very well they are not allowed to bring visitors, nor cousins…” The Daeva informed.

“You have a bunch of Succubus as maids, you really think they obey that? They take turns on hitting on guards and getting males off town while others works and vice versa.” Agas pointed out and saw the Daeva frown more. Ooops, me and my big mouth. He thought. “I really need to see my cousin.” He added. “But wait… You’re a lord, what the hell are you doing on the staff area?” He asked.

The red haired Daeva staggered caught by surprise. That was when Agas heard a woman yelling: “Saurva! Get back here! You’re not getting away so easily!”

“Oh… Problems with the Mistress?” Agas asked chuckling, but he shut his trap instantly the moment the Daeva pulled his sword of his hilt. Damn me and my big mouth! Why can’t I just have it shut! Aargh! He thought stepping back as the Daeva pointed the edge of the sword at Agas face.

“Agas!” He saw his cousin slithering over from behind the Daeva and holding Agas arm. “There you, eeek!!” She screeched when she saw the sword. “My Lord, huh… I’m sorry. I know we’re not allowed to bring visitors, but he’s my cousin and he’s trying to make it for a living around here.” She said giggling nervously.

The Daeva eyed her and placed the sword away when he heard someone call him again and he walked away hitting Agas with his shoulder on purpose. Agas watched him walk away with a tingly on his little finger that told him to praise the heavens and his cousin for the simple fact that was all he got. And so he did, he turned to his cousin to thank her and she kneed him on the guts.

“Uuugh!!” He complained bending over.

“You dumbass! Do you have a death wish or just plain dumb!?” She asked. “Messing with Saurva?! With so many guys to mess with, you chose the Boiler!” [AN: Try to find out why he’s the boiler.]

Agas got up straight with an affected shameful laugh and sighed. His cousin was a young beautiful woman, some short of crossover between a succubus and a nagja [AN: Snake woman.] so she didn’t have legs. She had blond hair, also spiked just like Agas hair and by the same lenghth as Agas’, by the neck. Yet, her eyes were blue while Agas eyes were purple and she had black very big horns while Agas had small silver horns. That made him feel bad, why did he have such small horns? Every single demon he knew had big horns; his were small, like a kid’s horns.

“Sorry, Salana. I didn’t know.” He mumbled in apology.

“What you doing here anyway? I said I didn’t want you here!” She scolded.

“Come on, I really need your help!” He asked. “I need to find a way to become a daeva!” He asked, making puppy eyes at her. “I’ll do anything!”

“Anything?” She asked smirking as her posture suddenly changed. “Very well.”

“What you have in mind?” He asked now rather scared he said that.

“Well.” She pointed to some off the Succubus who were peaking into the hallways from a breach on the door. “As you know, they obey to me, but they have been unwilling to work. I’m sure that if you give them the motivation they need, they’ll surely help you out.” He looked at them and they waved at him.

This wasn't a good idea… He thought.

----------

Yes, asking help to his cousin wasn’t the best idea he ever had! He was completely drained. As a kid he always wondered why Succubus didn’t eat, well, he got his answer now.

“Well thanks cousin. The girls feel so refreshed now!” Salana said as she entered the room laughing when the last Succubus ran out giggling. “I’m sure they’ll be more eager to work now that have been rewarded with such an attractive meal!”

“Haha… So funny.” He replied getting up. “Let me guess your next?”

“Nope, I’m a Cambion, I don’t need to feed off that.” She said crossing her arms. “So what you want to know?”

“How can I become a Daeva?” He asked collecting his rags to get dressed. “Tell me all the newest insights on the Daevas.”

“The Daevas are looking for a new apprentice. Lady Indra has been gathering the best students of the Demon Academys and bringing them here to be tested. So far none has been chosen, Lord Saurva isn’t found of any of them and Lady Indra’s gift doesn’t point at any of them as a future Daeva.” Salana answered slithering over to Agas.

“So they still can pick someone else?” He asked and she nodded.

“Which of the Daevas have you met?” She asked.

“I know they’re five, but so far I only saw two, the horned one and a black haired elfish looking one. I saw them in town. I knew they were Daevas ‘cause a couple of guards told me.” Agas answered jumping side to side as he tried to slip a tight boot into his foot.

“Saurva and Nanghaithya.” Salana said. “They’re the ones who leave the palace the most.”

“Like you said they are five. The oldest of them all is Zarich, older demon and older Daeva, he’s the one who wears a robe and has gray skin, like a walking corpse.” She pointed out. “He’s rather silent and only talks when he as to, he’s very peaceful and calm, though he does like to kill and poison stuff. He rarely ever commands anything just either agrees or disagrees with the others, but he always agrees with Indra, you just have to make Indra like you.” She pointed out.

“Indra is the only girl in the group. She’s the younger demon in the group but the forth older Daeva.” She pointed out. “She’s very bright and intelligent, yet she can be extremely cruel and evil. She has a foretelling gift that allows her to see certain aspects of the future. If you get her to want you in, you’ll have 50% done already.” She continued.

“I guess I can get her with my charm!” Agas stated.

“As if!” Salana snickered. “Anyway, then we have Tawrich, the skeleton, he’s the second older demon but is the newest Daeva. He was the captain of the Daeva’s guard and the Daevas Saurva and Indra invited him to join them as a Daeva.” She explained. “He’s in charge of training new weaponry recruits, if you’re good at sword fighting or any kind of physical fighting, you’ll get his vote.”

“Does, body to body contact counts?” Agas asked chuckling as he looked for his second boot. Salana’s eyebrow twitched and she threw the boot at his head.

“Take your mind off the gutter. I’m the Cambion but you’re the perv!” She scolded him. “Nanghaithya, is the forth oldest demon and the third older Daeva. He’s the elfish looking one. He’s a warlock, very gifted in dark arts and with a growing taste for alchemy, chimestry and physics.” She stated. “You have his vote already, but don’t accept anything he gives you to drink, he only votes people in to have a chance to try out his stuff with them. Only way you’ll be safe around that guy is if you ever become his friend. He’s number one responsible for my girls appearing around here with an extra pair of arms or inside the freezer dead!”

“What about the horned one, in the hallway?” Agas asked.

“He’s Saurva. Give up on that one, you already fell into his bad side.” She said. “He’s a stubborn demon; it’s very hard to change his mind once he has made it. He’s the second older Daeva and third older demon, he tends to be tyrant, his way or the highway, what gets him in a lot of fights with Indra. But if you get on Indra’s good side he’ll eventually give in and let you stay.”

“Is there any way to change his mind?” He asked.

“Well, Indra is always able to make him reason. But other than that, I don’t know any other.”

Indra… That woman seems to be important amongst the Daevas. She can change his mind? He wondered. There was a girl after him when I crossed with him, maybe Lady Indra? Is sheh is wife?

“Is there any way of me talking with Lady Indra?” He asked. Since she was the key for him to get inside, then he should start by her.

“Are you ready to do anything for it?” Salana asked smirking.

“Salana! What do you have in mind?” He asked stepping away.

“What’s your size?” She asked.

Yes, asking his cousin was definitely a bad idea.

End of chapter. Hope you liked it.

Yey! New chappy… no comments? Anyone?

Anyway, read on.

Chapter 3

A strange elegant yet beautiful woman walked down the main hallway area carrying a tea tray. She had spiked blond hair by her neck, she was very tall with a latte colored skin and big child like purple eyes, she had a straight nose and a very pretty face. On her head, she had a headband trying to held back her rebellious bang and hide the small silvery horns that adorned her head. She was wearing a long dark blue maid’s dress that covered all off her body as she walked silently.

Yet, whoever looked closely they would see why such woman was strange. It wasn’t for her freakishly unusual size, she was very tall for a woman or a man even, but for her unusually broad shoulders, and if you looked under the illusion the white ribbon she used around her neck you would notice this woman was as flat as an ironing board! Also, even thugh her face was delicate and pretty you could notice masculine traces hidden carefully by makeup. And if you watched her carefully you could see she walked in a very awkward way.

But for what that women also begged to the heavens was that no one would look closely at her, for last thing she wanted was for them to notice that she was an he, more exactly, Agas. Sadly for him only way he could talk with lady Indra was if he was a servant in the palace or a gifted student in an Academy and he wasn’t either. So his cousin decided to help him become the first option, sadly, only the guards were males, all the servants were females, every single one of the servants n that palace was a girl, only the guards and army had males (and some females). So being a man, there was no chance of Agas going up there as a butler, but unfortunately for him, his cousin considered him… girly enough to pass by as a maid.

He finally arrived at the room he was looking for and knocked at the door. No one answered. He opened the door and peaked in, the room was empty. He walked inside carrying the tray and placed it over a small coffee table in the center of the room as he started admiring Indra’s room. Her room was dark despite having multiple candles lit all over the room, she had a large queen size bed a large closet, some dressers filled with stuff over them, small statuettes, combs, makeup and stuff for the hair. She had some sofa’s in the middle of the room, where the coffee table with the cold tea stood, some papers were crowded over them. Agas looked around and picked one of the papers, he couldn’t read a thing of them, he never learned how to read.

“Hands off!” A female voice ordered. He jumped around bumping against the sofa. A woman was exiting a room that seemed like a dresser room. “I don’t remember employing such a large demon.”

“Huh… hmm…” He cleared his throat. “I’m filling in for my cousin.” He lied trying to make a voice as feminine as he could.

“Ye right.” She said as if she didn’t believe a single word he said, yet she hadn’t called the guards on him… yet.

She walked over to the coffee table and sat down making sign for Agas to serve her tea. He turned around and clumsily filled the cup and handed it to her. He was lucky she liked ice tea otherwise he would have burned himself, he cleanched his hand on his napkin and looked at her.

“What’s your name, boy?” Indra asked.

“Huh… boy? Don’t you mean girl?” He asked still trying to keep his cover.

“What? You thought I would fall for that costume boy? I’m not stupid.” The blue woman said. “Now, what’s your name, before I call the guards.”

He sighed. “My name’s Agas.” He answered. “I really needed to speak with you. You’re Indra right?”

“That’s correct boy. So you thought that dressing up as a girl would be a good idea?”

“Actually this was my cousin’s idea. I’m starting to think she just wanted to mess with me.” He mumbled.

“Yes, you could have just dressed as a guard, the maids clean the guards armors.” She replied.

Damn you Salana, I’ll get you for this! He thought. This was a very bad idea! He looked at Indra who was chuckling lowly while she sipped her tea.

“So what is it that you were so eager to speak with me?” She asked.

“I know you’re looking for a new Daeva.” He started. “I have what you need, please let me have a chance to prove what I am worth!”

“Well, the fact you squeezed into that dress already proves determination and resources, not much brains though.” She started; he watched her silently. “Well, I guess I can give you a chance.”

“Seriously?!” He asked staring at her.

“Nah, I’m just messing with you.” She answered setting the cup down. “Guards!” She yelled.

He jumped back looking at the door as he heard the guards running paces through the hallway, he looked towards the woman who was smiling.

“You can exit through the window, dear. Oh and blue suits you well.” She added, he just stared at her surprised.

He ran towards the balcony and looked down, he was on the fifth floor, he could always jump down, but there was another balcony, it would be safer if he jumped down to it. He jumped over the ledge and on to the other side. Holding to the carvings on the balcony wall he balanced himself and slowly left himself fall down onto the balcony bellow. He fell on his back and winced in pain jumping up.

He rubbed his back and held his breathe; staring at him was the red haired Daeva. So quickly Agas barely had time to notice the Daeva had pulled the sword off his hilt and jumped forward pining Agas against the balcony grading. The edge of the sword next to Agas neck, grazing against Agas skin.

“Who would guess I would bump to you again.” The red haired daeva said. “Though I must say, that must be by far the worst disguise ever!”

“Helldamnit Salana!” Agas cursed under breath. “Did you leave the palace?”

“I got caught.” The red haired Daeva answered.

“Are you going to kill me?” Agas asked patting the sword away, but the blade literally got on fire burning Agas’ hand, he tried to skip back but just tipped over the balcony’s grade and fell down onto the courtyard, right on between what seemed extremely thorned blueberry bushes.

Battling against the thorns and the leaves and the bushes Agas was finally able to get on his feet. He looked up and saw the Daeva looking down and getting ready to jump off the balcony on Agas pursuit. Agas turned around and ran towards the service entry. He had to get out of there.

------

Saurva landed on the ground and looked around for the intruder in the maid’s outfit, he was now rushing towards the service, there was no use, the entrance was already guarded the moment Indra gave the alert. He rushed after the intruder, if he was lucky maybe he and the others could surround the intruder.

He saw the intruder shifting directions as he noticed the guards on the service entrance; he was now running towards Saurva. Saurva got ready to catch the troublesome demon but once more he shifted direction running towards the palace walls. Saurva slowed down, the boy was surrounded, what was he planning, climb up the walls? He saw the demon getting cornered by the guards against the wall and he looked up at the top. Come on, he couldn’t be that stupid, could he? Or was he? Well apparently when a mutt gets to desperate any bad plan is a good plan. Yes, the boy decided to crawl up the walls. Saurva stopped when Tawrich, a pirate wannabe skeleton caught up with him.

“Where were you?” Saurva asked.

“I went to see why your sister was yelling. What’s going on?”

“We got a little dog crawling up our walls.” Saurva answered pointing at the intruder who was now midway.

Tawrich followed his friends finger and saw a blond girl crawling up the wall. “She’s cute.” He commented and Saurva eyed him. “But that’s not a dog, I think you need glasses.”

“Maybe you should get a better look.” Saurva pointed out. “Here, let me get you a hand.” And placing his hand under Tawrich’s head he pulled the skull off.

“Hey! Saurva, put me back!”

“Shush, I’m trying to aim.” Saurva ordered eyeing the intruder who had finally arrived at the top of the wall. He aimed and threw the skull as hard as he could.

------

The young demon turned around in time of seeing the skull hit him right on the side of the face. He loosed balance and wailed his arms trying to hold on onto the walls he almost did but a second skeleton part, a hand arm this time hit him again on the head and he fell off into a puddle of water on the other side.

He shaked his head stilling up dizzily, his back aching from the landing. Rightly after the skull fell over him, he picked the skull and sat up. Did the red hair daeva just threw skeleton parts at him.

“Aaah! It’s alive!” Agas yelped when he saw the skull frowning at him, he didn’t even know skull could do that! Weren’t they just hard lifeless bone?

“Technically I am undead, but whatever. Hey, you’re a guy!” The skull finally noticed.

Agas threw it away and got up quickly loosing balance again and fell back on the water. He left himself stay there and stared at the sky, that was a really bad day. Asking help from his cousin had been a really bad idea.

“Can’t hold on to your feet?” He looked away and saw the red haired daeva and a headless armless skeleton next to him trying to find orientation. “You ok there Tawrich.”

“You’re lucky I’m having an out of body experience Saurva.” The skeleton answered.

The guards surrounded Agas, while Saurva recovered tawrich’s skull and arm. Agas got up and the guards held him.

“Are you going to kill me?” Agas asked scared.

“No.” Saurva answered reattaching Tawrich skull. “But my guards are going to give you a correction.”

“A correction?” Agas didn’t liked the way that sounded.

-----

So maybe asking help from his cousin wasn’t the best idea Agas ever had. As he laid down on puddle of water with the stars shining over him, that was all he could think. Asking help from her was the worst idea ever. He felt drained, humiliated and in pain!

The daevas decided not to kill him for intruding into the palace, but they beat the hell out of him and left him butt naked on a puddle of more mud than water. Right now, staring at the stars, all he wanted was a bed, warm cup of tea and something to cover his family jewels with. That wasn’t his plan at all, yet again, what did he expected? The daevas to just give a him a chance?

“Agas this was the worst idea ever!” He repeated to himself getting up. “Great, now I have nothing since my cousin kept my things. I’m going to get you for this Salana.”

With nothing else he skipped away on the shadows. It would be better if no one saw him, last thing he needed was to be also laughing stock.

Advice: Do not put A/N in the middle of the story. Label them with numbers and then dump the info at the end of the chapter. Putting an A/N in between sentences breaks the story's flow and tends to be rather irritating.

Ok, read the whole thing. NICE, seriously...though I think Agas is too.....human. He's a demon, I think, so he should have a bit of, I dunno, something devilish in him that signifies his demon status. He's acting like a 14-year old, yes...though the story is very nice. I'm actually interested, and even I don't LOVE yaoi...you got me.

@diamondmist: Why haven't you told ME that. Aren't MY demons too human too? :D

@Mel: Ditto diamondmist. Unless it's crack, you better have a good reason for Agas to act human-like. I myself have problems making demons act like demons, so I usually create all these elaborate nonsense backstories so as to have a reason for their humanity. Remember Shiva? Yeah. Something like that. and don't you dare steal his backstory or i will eat you.

Thx Diamondmist, though... Aaagh, it’s so hard to make him evil. I just see him as this grownup kid. Especially now that I finished Aveyond. Even though he’s “evil” on it, he just looks like this henchman, obeying orders, not actually doing what he wanted to, maybe what to wanted was worst or not idk…

And don’t worry, I don’t intend to steal that, it’s your idea D_a. I’ll have to come up with an explanation for Agas acting so human.

Sorry this one took so long, I finally got all four chapters of Aveyond 3 and have been playing Lord of Twilight. Though I must say, Mel and Edward’s relationship is so cliché ^^’’’… Oh well, some cliché once in a while is good for the health. I mean I have clichés myself, like him. *points back at Aerongoth*

Aeron: How am I a cliché?

Hero who wants to save the world.

Aeron: Only on the first part.

Anyway, I know my daevas sound a little immature, yet again, they would be average human age of 20-25… guys under 23 are often immature in many aspects, well, all but Tawrich, Tawrich would be your average 30 year old, but he’s a skeleton so it doesn’t matter.

Chapter 4

It had been weeks since the little incident with the intruder. After that, Tawrich tried multiple ways of getting even with Saurva and Tawrich was known for pulling cruel punishments but that was beyond cruel, that was terrible! Of everything Tawrich ever pulled out, Saurva and Nanghaihtya always found a way to escape it or turn it against the skeleton, but Tawrich never thought of doing that.

“Saurva stop frowning like an annoyed 7 year old and move it! There are still a lot of profiles to analize.” Indra ordered.

Yes, Tawrich had outdone himself. He had sold out Saurva to Indra! While trying to avoid once more his duties as a daeva, especially the task of finding future prospect daevas among a bunch of hopeful idiotic demons, Saurva let his guard down with the skeleton. He had completely forgot about the skull incident and relied on Tawrich when seeking for a way to escape the tasks his sisters was so eager to stuck on him. The result was Tawrich somehow managing to lock Saurva up in the bathroom for his sister to catch, and sadly blowing up the wall wasn’t an advisable escape plan. Indra could be very nasty.

“Good luck escaping your sister now!” Tawrich had said with an evil maniacal laugh.

“Tawrich! Get me out of here! I will melt this door and then I’ll boil your skull if you don’t let me out!”

“Hah, very frightening coming from a guy who’s afraid of his sister.”

“Oh come on, Indra scarier than the Loch Ness monster PMSing!” Saurva stated. And finally the skeleton opened the door, behind him… doom and chores.

“What did you say Aniri?” Indra asked cracking her knuckles with her adorable misleading smile.

“Why you traitorous sun of… ouch! Indra!” He complained when she snatched him by the horns and dragged him behind, Tawrich snickering in fulfillment while the red haired daeva was being forced against his will to follow his sister complining and cursing.

Saurva was now imagining a retribution for Tawrich. He was thinking on sulfuric acid, Nanghaithya had some and had been studying its effects on demons and living beings for a while. Despite knowing the effects it had in a skeleton, he was sure Nanghaithya never questioned himself of what would be the effects on a demon skeleton… well pretty much the same as in a regular skeleton, yet Nanghaithya never passed out a chance to pair up with Saurva to mess with Tawrich. He also questioned himself if the little Aesma was into bones… well that thing ate everything it got its teeth around, it even once tried to eat Nanghaithya but it had to content itself with his robes when Nanghaithya threatened to use it as a test subject to his potions.

“Saurva!!!” Indra yelled awaking him from his mindless sulking and planing. “You’re burning the demons papers!!”

He looked down at the papers she so carefully had stacked with information about the candidates she had gathered. Out of boredom he started burning random drawings into them. Indra quickly snatched them and putted the fire out death glaring at Saurva for it, he flinched for that look meant troubles. She smacked him in the back of the head.

“Ouch! Why do you even bother to keep those? You already decided none of them is daeva material.” He asked rubbing his head and sitting straight.

“Some of them may be useful to become our guards.” She decided. “And you’re going to analyze them all with me!”

“You’re making excuses to force me to do things I don’t care about as torture for ditching you, aren’t you?” He asked crossing his arms, she snickered.

“Of course I am Aniri, what sort of sister would I be if I didn’t taunt you and made your life hell? Next I’m planning to make you organize my shoe closet.” She answered adding notes to the papers.

“You’re kidding, right?” he asked afraid of the answer.

“No, you’re also going to clean all the rooms in the castle, organize the library and update our archive.” She answered.

“Oh come on, I hate to do these stuff. Don’t we have servants for that?”

“I don’t care. That’s for ditching me alone with the demons sent from the academy. What if any of them tried to hurt me?” She asked.

“We both know you’re most likely to bash their balls into their brains than any of them being able to touch you with the pinky.”

“Ooooh… come on Aniri, I just wanted you to help me out with these stuff.” She pouted in a cute adorable way making herself not look like a cruel and cold woman but as an adorable, armless little girl who just wanted some love.

“That trick stopped working a long time ago Indra. Try something else.” He said and she frowned.

“You’re going to do that, or I’ll shave those pretty red locks of yours till your head looks like a sparkling crystal ball!” She said grabbing him by his shirt. “You know I’m capable of that!”

He just stared back at her in horror. She had done that before and it was horrible, Saurva was his entire town laughing stock until his hair started to grow back. It took so darn long for his hair to grow back its normal size. “You couldn’t.” He mumbled.

She made her adorable kind smile that was as misleading as she was. “Test me Aniri and we shall see. Now take those papers to Tawrich. You and he are going to evaluate those demons, I think they have what it takes for them to become guards but Tawrich and you are the ones who understand about that stuff.” And she let go of him handing him the papers.

He just stared at her and took papers silently obeying. He really didn’t wanted to test her on that, for you see, a guy as white as him and as rough as him with a bald head wasn’t a pretty sight to see, he didn’t actually care but he wasn’t very fond of being laughed at. Besides he liked his hair. It was a pain in the ass to keep his hair healthy and looking that way, yet he liked it and it was the only thing that made girls stare at him with googly eyes.

-----

It was late into the night when Saurva finally finished organizing the library. He never realized what a big mess it was. Having in count everyone on that palace read it wasn’t that much of a surprise to find that place turned upside down. Indra read, mostly mystery novels, history and astrology books, Nanghaithya read everything, Zarich loved reading gardening books, he himself enjoyed reading a book once in a while and even Tawrich read, books about fighting, armory and weaponry, when he didn’t knew what certain weapon was about, still he read.

After a many hours organizing by section, title and author Saurva finally placed the last book on the shelf. They didn’t actually care much of how well organized the library was but Indra needed a way to get even to him for ditching her so apparently putting him doing what he disliked the most, paperwork, would serve just fine. He walked back admiring all his hard work, finally so many hours of work paid off, at least now he knew where to find a book when wanting read, instead of spending half an hour browsing through scattered books and papers looking for something.

A noise of books falling and paper floating called his attention and he walked towards it. Aesma, who had sneaked into the library while he was working and started running around crazy, had crashed against a shelf. The books fell all off the shelf and over Aesma. Aesma poped its head from under the books looking around surprised and curious, Saurva sighed and shook his head, great, now he had to organize that shelf again. He looked at Aesma and yelped.

“Aesma! No! Don’t eat…” He started but too late, in a matter of seconds that monster gobbled all the books as if they were air. It stared at him and grimaced burping out a piece of paper. “Aaah crap, Indra is going to kill it. At the bright side I no longer need to organize those. But don’t eat any more books, okay?”

It noded and he picked it up. He walked out of the room and walked down the hallways, most of the palace was already asleep. Seemed like only him and some nocturnal maids were still up. He entered his room and left Aesma jump to ground and run to the couch to finish chewing on one of the pillows. Saurva walked over to the couch and sat down. He watched Aesma num the pillow and tore it to pieces. That little thing ate everything. He petted its head and looked outside to the dark misty sky. The red lights above the mists showed that late in the night, over his coffee table he had the papers Indra had left for him and sighed annoyed. He could at least try and finish those.

He was almost over when he realized he was now yawning loudly. He was already starting to feel sleepy, plus with Aesma on his lap snoring loudly while trying to chew on his belt it wasn’t that hard to fall into that. Awaking Aesma, he jumped up and stretched walking to the balcony, it was already he wondered what time it was, it was probably dawn by now, how long had he been reading and editing those papers? For a few hours now it looked like. At least he chosed those who would take a place on the guard of the palace, he should probably take those papers to Tawrich to check yet little Aesma caught his eye.

“Where you going?” He asked following the little beast when it ran to the balcony and proceeded crawling down bellow to the courtyard. Was it leaving the palace? Was that what it did while everyone else was asleep?

Curious Saurva jumped over the balcony down to the courtyard and followed Aesma, despite wanting to go to bed by now he was more curious on what Aesma did during those hours out of the palace. He followed it to the town, was it going to do something in town? Having in count its nature it was probably going to kill someone’s dog or fairy or some demon’s offspring. Yet it kept going to out of the towns, to the dead woods that surrounded the town. He was starting to lose track of her when he saw someone on the woods and Aesma running cheerfully to that someone. Saurva hid behind a tree, he wanted to see who was It meeting with.

“Hey there you little monster. You came to help me again?”

It was a man, a tall slim blond man, with very small silver horns poking out of his wild messy blond hair. As he turned around Saurva recognized him, it was the guy who dressed up as a maid. What was Aesma doing with that guy? Was he some short of spy and was using Aesma to get information on the Daevas?

“That’s a good girl.” The demon said, he had a bag besides himself. “I brought you something to eat. But I’ll only give it to you when you bring me…”

He started whispering to Aesma who nodded and ran off. Saurva watched from behind the tree, where was Aesma going? He followed it and saw it entering one of the houses in the town through a small crack. A few minutes later she came out running bringing some papers on her mouth. Saurva caught her.

“What you have there?” He took the papers. The papers had strange spells written into them, was that guy really a spy? He couldn’t tell just by the name what those spells were about but it didn’t seem like he could ask Aesma, whole it could say was its name, their name and the word “food” when it was hungry. He gave it the papers back and let her go back to the spy. He would find out what that demon was up to and followed slowly behind.

When she got to the guy Saurva hid behind the trees again, the smart thing to do was to warn the other Daevas, but he was sure he could take on the boy on his own if such was necessary. The boy picked up Aesma and took the papers, he seemed to smile. He grabbed the bag and opened it taking out Aesma’s reward. Saurva frowned and watched admired as the boy took out chickens, the curious fact was that chickens like those only existed on the mortal realm, how did he brought them there?

Saurva came out of his hiding place, the boy yelped when he spotted Saurva and tried to run away but Saurva stopped him with a fire wall. The demon turned around and showed a perfect white affected grin.

“It seems like I have a little spy on my hands.” Saurva said placing his hand over his hilt, the blond demon watching every movement he made.

“Spy, where?” He asked, a smirk across his face.

“Don’t play dumb. How long have you been using it to gather information?” He asked pointing at Aesma with his head.

“I haven’t.” He answered.

“Where did you got those from?” He pointed at the bag.

“I bought them from a… a… guy on town.” He answered.

“Really? How so if there are non like those here. They only exist on the mortal realm.”

“Well, ask the guy I stole them from where I got them.” He was now backing up. That guy was a lousy liar.

“You said you bought them.” Saurva walked towards him.

“Huh…” He looked side to side. “Well…”

Without a sound the boy just ran at Saurva, Saurva pulled off his sword and charged at the demon. Yet with an amazing agility the boy dodged the sword and literally jumped over Saurva running away. Lifting his hand Saurva created another fire wall to stop the demon, he stopped and turning around from his hands what seemed an air blast came lashing towards Saurva. Saurva cut through it with his sword in time of seeing the firewall fall and the demon run away.

“Fetch him Aesma.” Saurva ordered and with a nod the little beast ran after it and Saurva followed.

-----

End of chapter and…

D_a, I dare you to draw Saurva bald XDDD

i know she does. It's on porpuse, she's the only irl around so she has t mke heself be heard. Well everyone hears her and does what she says, only Saurva and Nanghaithya offer resistence yet XD.

@Mel: BOLD is NOT BALD.

B-o-l-d = Brave, daring

B-a-l-d = has no hair

Oh, I am just passing by. I don't normally read this story so if you have any requests/dares, PM me, not write it here.

New chapter for all of you with my favorite aveyond pairing XD.

Vatir: Even though it isn’t canon wise. But yet again, is there anything about the Daeva’s fanfics that are canon wise?

Aerongoth: HEY! HE CAN DO COMMENTARY WITH YOU?!

Turn down the volume Aeron…

Aeron: Why is he aloud to do commentaries with you and I’m not…

Well you can do it now, you spooked Vatir away… -.-

Aeron: Ooooh… Why would he possibly be scared of me?

He isn’t, sort off… But having in count Vatir is a neat freak, maybe because you reek like a one thousand year old corpse he can’t stand to breathe the air around you. *places a clothespin on my nose*

Aeron: *blink, blink, smells under his armpit* Oooooh…

Yes you desperately need a bath… You smell like zombies! So just take a bath before you make Vatir die from holding his breath.

Aeron: Actually, I like the idea of choking Vatir to death because he can’t stand my stench!

Yes… that works too. *Sprays airfreshener around Aeron* Anyway let’s turn to our lovely Daevas.

Chapter 5

Agas ran through the woods, the red Daeva gaining on him. He honestly didn’t expect that to happen, how would he guess the little beast he had taken as a pet belonged to the Daevas? If they caught him and found out what he was up to now they would surely get his head. Besides he had no intention of letting them find out how he got those animals, they would think he was a dork, he could picture it now.

Daevas: How did you have those mortal animals?

Agas: My human step dad gave them to me because I helped him…

Daevas: Huh… are you absolutely POSITIVE that you are a DEMON?

That would either make the Daevas question if he was really a demon or if he was a spy from the mortals or make them laugh so hard they would pee themselves. Well he did go to ask them to become a Daeva and hopefully a better demon, since he sucked at being evil and they said no. He had to make for a living, even if that meant turning to not evil ways… Come on, till he met his actual demon mother he was raised by a loving human family, it was a miracle he even accepted to follow his mother and learn more about his demon heritage.

I should have stayed in the human realm. He yelped in his mind. He could always go back, but what if the red haired Daeva followed behind? Even if it was against demon nature he would never guide the daevas to his human family. He knew for sure they would make him show where and how he got those animals.

A firewall arose right in front of him and Agas stopped as fast as he could falling on his back. Helldamnit! What was with that Daeva and firewalls? He hated heat. He hated heat so much! He was never found of extreme temperatures, like too cold and too hot. He turned around and another firewall cutted his pathway. He turned around looking for a possible escape way, but the walls closed in circle around him quickly tightening around him, cutting his breathe and burning him. So hot! Helldamnit! I’m going to boil in here.

Saurva watched the demon trapped within the tower of fire. That had been relatively easy he expected the demon to give more of a fight. But almost as if reading Saurva thought, out of nowhere, a burst of water hit the tower causing it to collapse, the water went running towards Saurva, he only had a matter of seconds to escape the water before it hit him.

The demon charged at Saurva with his fists ready and charged at Saurva, with a disappointed sigh Saurva held the boys hands and stared at him. Did he really expect to fight mano-a-mano with Saurva? Did he forget Saurva was a Daeva? Saurva flipped the demon and pinned him to the ground.

“Are you done of waisting my time?” Saurva asked. “Yaouch!!!” He yelped when Aesma grinded her teeth sharp onto his leg.

He let go of the demon and snatched Aesma who grimaced at him like a little troublemaker. He kicked Aesma away and turned his attention back to the escaping demon. He made a fire chain and threw it at the running spy and wrapped it around the demon’s legs making him collapse to the ground yelling as the chains burning the skin around the demon’s ankles.

Saurva walked towards him and looked down at the spy, who was trying to get free from the chain. Exactly as he imagined, that demon didn’t pose that much of a threat. He picked the demon up by his hair, he was actually surprise to realize the demon was a few inches taller than Saurva, how was that possible? Saurva was the tallest human looking demon around! Well, when he got done with the scrawny little spy he would be the tallest again. He pushed the demon’s head back and smirked at him.

“So what’s your name, scrawny spy?” He asked.

“A-Agas! And I’m not a spy!” He yelped.

“So you either are lying, or you’re a lousy spy.” The Daeva stated.

Agas’ legs gave in to the position he had been forced to bent back to. He fell back down but his head was pulled up by the hair. The Daeva hadn’t for one second let go of Agas. He questioned if he could try and fight his way out so he decided to put that to action. He grabbed the demon’s wrist and tried to make him free Agas, but all he could do was make the demon let go of a very, very annoyed sigh.

“What are you trying to do?” Saurva asked and let go of the demon who fell down.

He held the demon down with his foot and looked at Aesma who was sitting on the ground watching entertained. With a head movement he ordered the little beast to go call the others, she rushed away from them towards the town and palace. He diverged his attention back to the Daeva who was smiling at him brightly. What was he smiling at?

Saurva quickly got his answer when the demon’s foot went crashing against Saurva’s ankle. The strength and the surprise of the attack made Saurva loose his posture and fall back. He jerked quickly back to his foot but the bothersome boy was already on his feet running away. Really? Again? Where they really going to go back to that again? As before, since it proven it worked, he threw another fire chain at the demon, but this time, being averted by the rattling noise, the demon jumped right over the chains turning around to face Saurva.

Agas stared at the demon, there was no way to run away from that little bastard, was there? The Daeva charged at Agas ready to force Agas into submission, but Agas never liked being the “girl” of a relationship. The Daeva formed a huge fire pike and threw it at Agas, Agas jumped away just to be caught by the trap as the pike broke into hundreds of smaller but deadlier fire spikes. Okay Agas, Momma taught you some water spells, use them! He ordered himself, he concentrated throwing spell after spell, putting out as many spikes as he could but a few couple of them grazed against Agas’s skin burning it on contact.

Agas had no time to settle has the demon had already charged upon him, Agas had only time to jump away and dodge, fighting hand to hand didn’t seem like a better choice either, he had already got proof that the demon didn’t solely rely on his magic. And the further away Agas got from the demon, the more fire spells he would become target off. Why heat?! Why always heat and fire? God, Agas really disliked that intense heat. Then it hit him. Agas, you idiotic Atard!! He throws you fire spells ‘cause he doesn’t know any other kind!! I’m such an idiot!!

So what was the worst enemy of fire? Water, of course. He saw Momma drown a guy inside a water bubble, he wondered if he could remember and use that spell to at least slow down the Daeva. It was hard to remember a spell while trying to avoid getting roasted alive! But finally it came to him, stopping on his tracks, the Daeva running towards him he recited the spell Momma had many times showed him.

“Aqua selecta!” He said begging to all the gods and demons for it to work. But the Daeva was just getting closer, it didn’t work. He closed his eyes and crouched down ready for impact, but nothing happened. He opened his eye slowly and saw the Daeva trapped inside the water bobble. Despite the simplicity of the trap the Daeva was having a hard time getting out of there. Who would have guessed?

Agas decided to just turn around and run for it before the Daeva got out. And as he turned around… POW! Stars and sparkles flying all around as if he was watching a bad teenage movie.

--------

Nanghaithya placed his staff away and stared down at the unconscious demon. He let go of his gentle smirk staring at Saurva who had finally freed himself from the bubble and was now coughing around desperately for air, and walked forward to him patting him on the shoulder, the guards were now tieing up the spy.

“Ai, ai, ai…” Nanghaithya sighed. “What would be of you Saurva if we weren’t around?”

“I think he would drown, that surely would be amusing to hear.” Tawrich said poking his skull from behind the guards. “The Leader of the Aia region Daevas died today by drowning, caught on a nooby spell a weakling demon did! Bwhahahahaha!”

Out of nowhere, Saurva’s sword went right through Tawrich’s eye detaching the skull from the skeleton, pining the sword to ground, the skull slowly sliding down the blade to the floor. The Guards stopped surprised just staring at the as surprised skull of the skeleton Daeva.

“Okay Saurva that is NOT funny!” Tawrich yelled. Nanghaihtya snickered watching. “How would you like if you were the skeleton and I was the one detaching your skull all the time?”

“You know Saurva, I think you should consider changing weapons, seriously! Your aim is flawless!” Nanghaithya commented. “Oh and while you’re at it, get your little water problem resolved.”

“Put a flata [1] on it!” Saurva said annoyed walking over to them and retrieving his sword. “One of you drag that spy back to the palace.”

“Denial, denial... Always so troublesome.” Nanghaihtya stated and followed Saurva.

“Hey! Where are you two going? Can you at least give me back my skull?” Tawrich asked, searching the ground for it. His skull eyed the guards who were laughing and were picking up the demon. “If you guys leave me like this behind, when I retrieve my skull Indra will be needing to get new guards!”

They instantly stopped laughing and let go of the demon turning back to Tawrich.

----

I still hate battle scenes... End of chappy! Yey!

1- Flata is one of those words you’re better of not knowing what it means…

Vatir: *looks around* yey, Aeron’s gone. Now I can breathe in.

He couldn’t stand the scent of the air freshener. Oh well…

Vatir: By the way, isn’t Flata and Ata dragon language words?

Yep…

Vatir: Why are demons talking dragon language?

Because in my universes demons, death angels, dragons, ancients and Vaio all speak the same language. It’s by default called dragon language, but that doesn’t mean it IS dragon language.

Vatir: So what is this language’s name?

Vaiersta.

Vatir: You just made that name up didn’t you?

Yes I did, but hey, all languages have a name. Even made up ones, well hope you guys enjoyed it, see you soon.

Hello all *with bandages on my nose* How are u?

Vatir: What happened? *with a clothespin on the nose*

Aerongoth: She tried to give me a shower.

Vatir: Having in count you still smell like a decomposing corpse, I’m gonna guess it failed.

What are you two doing here? I don’t want you two together doing comments!

Vatir: We’re perfectly armless together. *holding a shotgun behind his back*

Aerongoth: Yes! We totally love each other! *holding a chainsaw behind his*

Yes, and I’m growing antlers. One of you get lost!

Anyway last time on Fire and Something Else they decided to capture Agas, are we in for a surprise on this chapter.

Aerongoth: I got here first, so you leave!

Vatir: You are already her favorite, I need to gain development!

OUT, BOTH OF YOU! OUT! *throws the Twilight saga books I own at them* yes, I own Twlight and New Moon and Eclipse and Breaking Dawn… Most poorly spent money ever! But everyone was reading it at the time, so what the heck… I bought it and then I realize it wasn’t a story about vampires, but blood sucking ex Winx members!

Anyway, Stravio ku… -.-

Chapter 6

“Get me out of here!!” Agas yelled again at full strength of his lungs.

Tawrich sighed annoyed again and stared at the young demon trapped inside a magically sealed cage. He was surprised that after yelling for five straight hours the boy still had voice left to keep on yelling. He was hoping that by now he would have grown tired of it and given up, but no! He looked like an annoying scrapped record that kept repeating the same five words over and over and over and over again.

Tawrich had no idea why it ended to him the duty of watching over the demon, just because he didn’t need to sleep? Still, that didn’t mean anything, he had other stuff to do, better stuff to do, like… like… well, whatever it was it surely was better than hearing that boy complain about being jailed. How he wished he could slit the boy’s vocal cords with his weapon, but the others told him not to.

“Get me…” The boy restarted once more.

“Shut the ATA up!!” The yell came from the entrance of the dungeon, so loud it even made Tawrich jump of his seat.

Tawrich looked up and watched Nanghaithya surprised. Unholy Pandemonia[1], the boy was even able to piss of Nanghaithya in a way you could actually notice! Nanghaihtya was the lord of meditation, calm and cool, he never, ever, once, yelled or showed any signs of irritation, yet there it was, right on his face, a frown so obvious it could scare god.

“Oh my Pandemonia! You know how to get mad!” Tawrich yelled surprised. Nanghaihtya stared at the skeleton confused.

“Huh… It’s pretty much obvious.” Nanghaithya answered scrubbing his head confused and feeling awkward. “Anyway, I’m supposed to take our little spy up for interrogation.”

“You’re going to be the one questioning the kid?” He looked at Agas who had fallen silent. “Poor demon. Can I watch?”

“No, only Saurva is going to be there, unless Indra decides to crash into the party.” Nanghaithya answered as Tawrich opened the cell and broke the seal, the boy instantly tried to run off just to get hit and pinned to ground. Tawrich chained him and pulling him, he threw Agas to Nanghaithya.

Nanghaithya held Agas by the arm and stared at him. He was taller than Nanghaithya, and if he was not mistaken, Agas was 10.96 centimeters taller than Saurva even. He actually wondered for a few seconds if the demon got freed if he could easily escape Nanghaithya. But Nanghaithya wasn’t the kind of Daeva who relied on strength; he had other cards up his sleeve… literally, so no one frightened him.

Nanghaithya led the struggling demon out of the dungeon and up the palace main hallways. The demon didn’t spoke, just squirmed once in a while due to the cords. Nanghaithya was sure he hadn’t just given up; he was up to no good.

They got to the door of Nanghaithya’s torture room, his… special place. He opened the door, but when he did so, the boy slammed his forehead against Nanghaithya’s temple with all strength. Nanghaithya must have seen stars of every colors and shapes as he fall back on his butt, sitting down. He shook his head in time of seeing the tied up demon running away. Maybe they should have tied his feet too and not just the arms.

Nanghaithya calmly pulled out a small tube out of his robes and placed it on his lips aiming at the boy. He wasn’t into ranged weapons, but when needed, he could have a perfect aim. He blew into the tube and something was shot at the demon, five seconds later the kid collapsed into the ground. Nanghaithya placed the tube away telling himself to later remember to reload the tube. He walked over to the boy who groaned in the ground.

“Paralyzing serum.” Nanghaithya explained staring at the demon. “Complimentary from Zarich and Tawrich.”

“Ow… ow!” Agas complained. Nanghaihtya sighed, an annoyed sigh, and pulled the young demon up to his feet.

-----

Saurva was starting to wonder what was taking Nanghaithya so long. Had the demon escaped the daeva? No, if he had Nanghaithya would already have sounded the alarm, besides, nanghaihtya could be the scrawny magician kind but he was known for ALWAYS having a cheat or two up his sleeves. The rest of the cheats where hidden everywhere else. Saurva wondered what spells he had on his robes that allowed him to hide everything plus a clean set of boots and underwear in there. “You never know what can happen!”He would explain to that whenever someone asked.

“Where’s Nanghaithya at?” Indra asked. Saurva looked at her and restarted on examining the torture devices he and Nanghaihtya had picked out. He looked at a nail plucker and smirked, that was always fun to start with. Half their victims confessed everything when they showed the intention of moving down to the nails of their toes.

“He’ll be right over. If he was in trouble he would say.” Saurva said.

The door was open back and Nanghaithya came in dragging a motionless blond demon behind. A tiny dart stuck on the demons legs as he kept complaining. Yep, Nanghaithya always had a thing or two stuck up his sleeve.

“What happened?” Indra asked.

“What are you doing here?” Nanghaithya asked.

“Making sure you two don’t waste time uselessly torturing him.” She said. “That is, more than what is necessary!”

“Saurva! Why did you bring her? Now we’re not allowed to have any fun!” Nanghaithya complained.

“I didn’t bring her, she made her way in.” He explained.

“Then order her to leave!” Nanghaithya requested as he strapped the demon to a chair.

“Order her?” Saurva stared at his sister; Nanghaithya wanted Saurva to… order her? Saurva was the leader in a way… but… “Indra, can you leave?”

She started laughing at his face, then falling serious she death glared at both Nanghaithya and Saurva in a way that made the two shiver. Saurva smiled ashamed at Nanghaithya.

“I tried.”

“You know, nominating you our leader is by far the biggest rip off the Ancients ever made!” Nanghaithya insulted under breath. “It would be expected that after 2790 years you would be able to deal with woman. How can you turn her head into doing something you want to with those charisma skills?”

Well, when Saurva really wanted something, and when his sisters refusal pissed him, he always found a way to convince her, but right now, it wasn’t one of those times.

“You try it.”Saurva suggested.

“Indra…” Nanghaithya started but she walked to him and poked him menacingly.

“Nanghaithya I am not going anywhere! And I don’t care what you or him say. I.AM.NOT.MOVING.OUT.OF.HERE! Got it?!” She yelled and Nanghaithya shrank.

“Yes m’am!”

“Good!” She turned around to stare at the demon and Nanghaithya walked over to Saurva and patted Saurva on the shoulder.

“How does it feel to know that your sister can be far more persuasive than you Saurva?” Nanghaithya whispered at Saurva. Saurva snatched his friends and a twitched his wrist.

“You want to check how persuasive I can be?” Saurva asked staring at him.

“I know how persuasive you can be, but I want to see that with Indra!” Nanghaithya pointed at her.

“Boys shall we begin?” Indra asked, and Nanghaithya walked over to start placing the torture devices on the boy.

Saurva was a demon, he enjoyed blood, he enjoyed death, he enjoyed carnage, he enjoyed torture. He loved to hear the cries for mercy of his victims, however that specific victim proven himself most unsatisfying. After countless hours of torture, the boy stood hanging by his wrists in the middle of the room.He was able to keep his quiet. At first he just lied to them, then started mocking.

Saurva however, remained poised, sat on a armchair in front of Agas asking him the questions, Indra, next to him would say if Agas was lying or not, and Nanghaithya would apply the torture to Agas. They started by pulling out Agas claws out, then decided to tie him up to a rack, and afterwards decided to just whip him till he cracked. All they got from that was Indra pissed and Saurva at the brink of snapping furiously and frustrated at the demon.

So, at that moment, Indra felt insulted by the young demon, so she wanted him to have a slow and painful death, and Nanghaithya never lost a chance to test his torture devices, so perfect. Indra wanted to use the Iron Maiden; it added a horrifying touch into the demons future, while Nanghaithya had been dying for weeks to use this creepy saw device that assembled himself.

The demon stared down at them panting. Saurva just stood in silence staring at him while Indra and Nanghaithya argued. He was rubbing his head as if he was planning something. It was crazy enough to work, and crazy enough to fail miserably. But it seemed better than sticking the demon inside a filled with spikes coffin, or sawing him in half, besides both methods were messy, in the bright side, if the demon survived the time it would take for both devices to kill him, he would probably start babbling out the truth so that they would kill him faster. He looked up at the demon and frowned, it was amazing the demons resilience and perseverance. Despite all they had done to him he was able to not cry out his secrets like a little whoosh, it was a rare sight to see a demon like that.

“So Saurva which one?” Indra asked. “Iron Maiden or the Saw?”

“Saurva, forget the fact that she practically owns you, and chose the saw! How many chances do we have to saw a demon in half starting by the bottom?”

“The spy will be dead before you reach midway!” Indra stated.

“But it’s such a horrifying death!” Nanghaithya stated.

“Indra what does your vision shows about that demon?” Saurva asked.

“That the iron maiden will make him talk!” She stated, Saurva frowned.

“I think the lying inability runs in the family.” Nanghaithya commented chuckling, Indra glared at him.

“Okay, I see nothing.” She confessed.

“Free him.” He ordered getting up.

“What?!” Indra and Nanghaithya yelped.

“I said, free him. We need a new Daeva; the boy has proven adaptability and loyalty, two important aspects for any skilled soldier of ours, or Daeva.” He explained smirking.

“Saurva are you insane?!” Indra asked. “He is not loyal to us; he is Loyal to whoever is paying him to spy on us.”

“He may not be loyal to us still, but that may change. Besides, we shall keep an eye on him, if he tries to fly to high, we’ll cut off his wings.” Saurva said and walked out.

Indra looked at the demon who stared surprised down at them. She looked at Nanghaithya who stood as astonished as her. Since when did Saurva feel philanthropist? Actually, Saurva never once made a decision like that one, he must have been insane! She had to speak with her brother, she had heard of demons that became senile after a few thousands of years, but her brother was still a young demon at the pick of his life, no way he could be turning senile!

“Nanghaithya, put him out and close him up, I have to go speak with Saurva.” She said and ran out.

She caught up with Saurva at the door of his room and pulled him inside locking the door. He looked at her confused and annoyed as she pushed him into the bed, getting over him so he couldn’t escape an explanation.

“Okay Saurva what has gotten into you?” She asked.

“Aren’t you always complaining we’re short in our numbers, that we need two new Daevas, well, I found you someone that may be a future prospect.” Saurva explained.

“My vision shows nothing about him! You never make a decision like this without consulting my vision!” She stated. She couldn’t feel, see or hear anything that pointed out that boy as having even soldier material, rather less Daeva material!

“We both know you’re vision isn’t always flawless. May I remember you the times it failed you, it failed us?” He remembered.

“Still, putting a spy, a thief under Daeva training, isn’t that a little too risky?” She asked.

“I know what I am doing. I have chosen before Daevas without consulting you, Nanghaithya, you yourself, I didn’t turn into no one with sight to tell me you two had what it took to be Daevas.”

“Then tell me what you are doing, because I don’t get it. Don’t tell me you know what is Daeva material because you don’t know.” She accused. Her brother was stubborn, especially when he wanted something and his stubbornness sometimes got her into accepting things she didn’t want, yet most times she could turn him her way, she was hoping that was one of those times.

“So choosing you and Nanghaithya wasn’t a good choice?” He asked lifting his eyebrow. He could not be able to tell the future, nor was his gut always right, but he knew what he was doing.

“Everyone knows you chose us for personal reasons Saurva! Nanghaithya has always been your best friend, and I was the only one of our sisters that you actually had taken a like towards!” She said, Saurva frowned, those were not the reasons he chose them at all! “You’re being reckless! Is this a self centered egomaniacal reason to prove Nanghaithya that you’re not mine?” She asked.

She had now struck a nerve. Saurva got up pushing her off him. She fell back at stared at him, the few times he lost his control, his temper, he was frightening. He only became that way she was stubborn herself, and when he really had taken and interest towards something he wanted. He pulled her up by her cleavage and held her on her foot. She could feel the heat emanating from his body, he looked down at her, hi eyes showed clear signs of wrath. When he was that way, her spells shorted no effect against him, they would just melt like ice thrown into a volcano.

“Indra Kravestska. I am the leader of the Aia region Daevas. I make the rules around here, and I give the last call in any decision! You are going to do what I told you to, and we ARE going to teach this demon, and if you don’t like it, I can always look for another Daeva!” That said he pushed her away. She stepped away and stared at him. “What are you waiting for? Get out of my room!”

“I hope you will not regret it brother!” She threw at him and walked out with her ego wounded, slamming the door behind her.

Saurva sighed and brushed his bangs back, still pissed an annoyed. “So do I…”He confessed, hoping his plan wouldn’t backfire at him. He looked around for something to vent off.

Downstairs, back at the torture room, Nanghaithya was untying the demon when he heard the explosion upstairs. He wondered what Indra said to Saurva that led him to hit his boiling point.

-----

A miss concept around that specific region of the demon realm is that, despite Saurva being the Leader, the boss around there is Indra. But that is not entirely so.

I bring you a new chappy. Comment, anyone? Pweeease? *makes puppy eyes*

Anyway, lets see if we find out what’s going on on Saurva’s head.

Probably not much XP

Chapter 7

Agas had been left to his own luck for weeks, jailed in a cell despite what the red haired daeva had said. He tried everything to get free but didn’t work. Even if Saurva was indeed serious with what he decided, the other daevas refused to comply with it or they changed his mind, either way, Agas wasn’t going out of that cell block anytime soon. Those empty days trying to get a response from the skeleton guarding him were every time more meaningless, he was actually starting to lose the will to yell, squirm, fight, rebel against his condition. Truth was that he was tired.

“You know, ignoring me won’t make me go away.” Agas tried sitting against the bars and staring over his shoulder at the skeleton who was entertained with a sword.

But he just acted as if Agas wasn’t even there. For minutes Agas wondered if he was. Maybe they killed him and he was in reality a ghost and was having some post mortem hallucinations… As if that was possible. While Agas kept ruminating on what the future held for him, more Daevas entered the room, three of them, the girl, Indra, the elf one, Nanghaithya and the one with the hood that Salana definitely said the name but Agas already forgot it by now.

“Hey guys, here to free me?” Agas asked hopeful but the three stopped in front of Agas cell silent, Tawrich went to join them. Indra stepped forward annoyed and unpleased.

“I’m not going to free you until I get from you all I want.” Indra said under breath.

“And what is that you want me to tell you?” Agas asked exasperate. If she was hoping for him to spill out what he was keeping she had another thing going.

“Everything, boy. You still haven’t told us anything other than your name!” Indra explained opening the cell.

“Okay, hi, I’m Agas. I don’t have a last name. I’m a demon, I have small horns. My eyes are big and I can see far ahead!” He said in a mocking tone. “I like chocolate and little birds. I like to stalk and spy on people. I’m good at magic. I never used a sword in all my life! I’m not a virgin! I’m pro to incest! I think you’re too hot to be red haired demon’s girlfriend! I would definitely tap you!”

He grinned mockingly at Indra who frowned annoyed, the other daevas chuckled. She forged a knife out of ice and cutting through Agas’s rags she threw the demon against the wall, the knife only barely reaching the flesh. Agas swallowed dry realizing he might have gone too far.

“You would… tap me?” She asked staring deep in his eyes. He felt strange, his body was becoming colder. He couldn’t move and he stopped feeling his fingers and his feet, it was so very cold. His chest was aching terribly and his breath was unusually cold.

“Are you… freezing me?” He asked trying to swallow.

“Inside out. Very painful!” She answered.

“Indra, Saurva doesn’t want you to kill him.” Nanghaithya started, watching. Even though watching Indra freeze demon alive still, last thing he wanted was Saurva to have a fit and blow up a section of the palace… again.

“He won’t care. When he realizes the demon is dead he’ll just get annoyed and return to his usual life.” She said. That was the normal behavior out of Saurva, but for some reason she felt she shouldn’t push that. She stepped away from Agas stopping what she was doing. He exhaled in relief.

Indra walked out and stopped, she looked back at the demon. Agas watched her curious, her eyes looked weird. She looked weird. She just stood there in silence staring at him a bit surprised. H e looked behind himself to see if there was something there, but it was just the wall, so she was definitely staring at him, but it was as if at the same time she wasn’t even seeing him.

“Indra. Are you alright?” Nanghaithya called out.

The hooded Daeva walked forth and waved his gray hand in front of her eyes but she didn’t respond. He snapped his fingers and she seemed to wake up, Indra looked over at him smiled and collapsed. The daeva quickly grabbed her. She really had to work on her visions!

-----

Saurva rushed into Indra room almost running over Nanghaithya as he entered. He walked over to the sofa where his sister sat with a moist handerkief on her forehead. Zarich was taking care of her.

“What happened?” He asked staring at Zarich. For the first time Zarich’s face was visible inside his hood.

Zarich was an adult gray skinned male with a perfect straight nose and thin chin, with small sharp red eyes and dark wild black hair. “She had a vision and passed out for a little.” He explained. His voice, as it would be expected was deep and rough and very reassuring and calm. He was the calmest and the most reserved and quiet of all the daevas, barely ever speaking unless it was necessary.

“What did she see?” Saurva asked looking at his sister.

Zarich smiled. It was cute when Saurva tried to use his duties to cover his deep brotherly care for his sister. “She hasn’t told us yet. She should surely do something about her visions.” One of the reasons she was chosen to become a daeva was her almost flawless vision. However, many times her visions drove her unconscious due to the bursting of images into her brain. They were afraid one day her visions would end up killing her if she didn’t found a way to keep them from affecting her so much.

“Is she going to be alright?” Saurva asked.

“Most likely. This isn’t the first time this happens. Don’t worry Saurva.” Zarich reassured.

“Aaai!” She complained. “Will you two stop talking as if I wasn’t here?” She asked sitting up straight. “I just have a headache. It’s not like I died.”

“What did you see Indra?” Saurva asked quickly staring at her.

“I’m fine thank you. I just had a Millennia of visions pouring into my brain, clouding my judgement and killing my brain cells, and almost making my brain come out my nostrils but I only got an headache.” She said frowning. Saurva frowned back and she chuckled placing her ice cold hand on his cheek. “I’m fine big brother.”

“What did you see?” Saurva asked again and she made signs for the other to leave. “I need to speak with my brother alone.”

“Indra, we are also Daevas, whatever it is, we also should…” Nanghaithya started but he was quickly cut off by Indra piercing gaze.

“Okay Indra, we will leave.” Zarich said with a smile and kissed her on the forehead. Indra blushed and Saurva death glared at the daeva. Zarich walked out and pushed Nanghaithya and Tawrich out. Only Aesma remained in a the room but it was busy chewing on her dresser’s foot.

“I think Zarich as a crush on you.” Saurva stated.

“Nonsense. He’s just endearing.” She stated. And he was the blockhead? “How did you know?” she asked suddenly.

“What? That Zarich likes…”

“Not that. How did you know he would give a good Daeva? The spy.” She asked.

Saurva stared at her. He indeed had a feeling that demon would turn out to be a powerful ally but that was not the reasons that led him to take the decision he did. But now, his sister making that question, just pointed out his feeling might have been right all that time.

“I saw him. I saw him as you student, our student, learning from each and every one of us. I saw him being nominated a Daeva and I saw him becoming the most powerful of us all! And I saw him leading us to the human realm, I saw him leading you into the human realm.”

“Are you sure of what you say?” Saurva asked.

“He has a strong connection with the human realm, with the humans. I couldn’t’ see why…” She seemed to think. “You will get the answers you want from him, however…”

“However what?”

She shook her head and leaned back on the couch. “Be careful Aniri. Be very careful, something bad will happen.” She said. “Don’t take your quest for answers too far. That’s all I can say, all I understood.”

“What does that mean?” He asked crossing his arms.

“I guess we should put your decision to work.” She just answered. “Now leave, please. I need to rest.”

Sighing Saurva walked out. The others waited outside waiting for an explanation. Saurva made them a sign to follow him and so they obeyed. That was going to be a long day. He had a lot to explain, the vision, his decision, what his sister said, everything. As he walked he brushed his chin hoping he wasn’t doing a wrong decision. Be careful… with what?

-----

Zarich brushed the young demons back with soap and disinfectant hoping to put the blond demon as clean as he could. Despite Zarich’s skin being grey, it was just naturally grey, because he was normally a neat freak and loved to see everything spotless. So the others asked him to get the demon ready for the reunion the Daevas would have regarding Saurva’s decision and the spy’s fate. Zarich would feel sorry to see the demon leave, he was young and cheerful, laughing like a child whenever Zarich pulled his feet for scrubbing. He was also dirty, sweaty and smelly! So Zarich had a lot to clean.

Zarich was the oldest of the Daevas and no one actually knew why he was a Daeva. Yes he was skilled with darkness, but other than that Zarich was the most harmless, kindest, endearing thing to ever put their feet on the demon realm. The others had come out with explanations for the demon’s rank. Nanghaithya stated it was because of his extreme patience, the Daevas had kids and no patience to care for them so they needed a baby sitter and dragged Zarich into that. Saurva was sure he used to be this creepy very mean very angry beast but got bored of it and decided to get a change of attitude. Tawrich stated that after too many years taking care of the gardens and sniffing flower pollen had completely ruined the demon’s brain cells, if he even had any. Indra said he used to be evil but his evilness drove some Succubus he was completely in love with away so he decided to turn good and recover her heart but she had already gotten herself a new mate.

Zarich found those speculations of the outmost bizarre and impossible. Zarich had always been that way, yes he didn’t behave like a true Daeva, but none of them did, and in the end he was loyal to the Daevas, and even against his principles he would do anything in his power for them. Zarich used to be a reaper under to rule of Death but after many years he got attracted by a demon and followed her to the Demon realm ending up getting trapped in there till now. He had taught all the daevas, and their parents before them all of his trade an abilities, he also had taken care and raised, well most of them, he didn’t raise Tawrich, but he raised Indra, Saurva and their siblings, and he also raised Nanghaithya and he was glad to now have a new Daeva to teach, and one so adorable and lovable as Agas.

“There all clean.” Zarich said proud of his work and handed a towel to Agas. “We got out a few squire clothes for you to wear. Nothing to shabby nothing too simple. Pants, shirt and a jacket, boots and belts, colors of gold a and blue. It seems fitting, for your hair and eyes.”

“My eyes are purple.” Agas corrected pointing to his big childish eyes.

“Indeed they are. They also big and childish… and I’m going to hug you now!” Zarich started his eyes googly and he hugged the demon. Agas tried to slip away, that was awkward… “You look so adorable. Like a big kid!”

“Okay, this is just weird. Please let go of me before it gets borderline strange!” Agas requested and Zarich let go returning to his usual serious self.

“Anyway, get dressed please. You have a big day ahead of you. I’ll wait for you outside and we shall head to the reunion hall where all the Daevas await for you to decide your fate.” Zarich explained. Agas looked at the clothing Zarich placed over a small bench for Agas. He wondered if he could run away.

“Oh and believe me, you do not wish to run away! This will be a good thing. A good thng for you and for us!” Zarich added winking at Agas and walked out quickly.

“Good… thing?” Agas mumbled blinking. What an unusual demon!

------

End of chapter. Please comment.

Hello cityheads! I bes delivering them news chaptsie! Have you bes missing its?

It bes posted in them bitsie!

Now, leaving the nonsensical pagan talk behind. Ready for a new chapter? Last time Indra had a vision about Agas. What will happen now?

And I just realized my chapters are huge! No worries, from now on they shall be small.

Notice: Saurva no longer has pointy ears. And Agas’ horns are now black, but still tiny.

And pleeease will someone comment? Pretty please? Is anyone even reading this?

Chapter 8

Agas took deep breaths to calm himself down but it was no use. He felt like he was going to hyperventilate and have a panic attack and black out and say nonsense and… and he was usually cool in situations like those, but having that red haired boiler staring at him like he was going to devour Agas was freaking him out.

He was sat down stiff on a chair, in the middle of what seemed to be a dark, cold council room, the five Daevas staring down at him, questioning him once more, the same questions they asked before. His clothes itched against his still sore from whipping back (and being washed with soap [OH MY LORD!! SOAP ON THE WIP CUTS! Still Agas was able to keep his cool]), his hands bandaged, the Zarich fellow had bandaged him up after they finished cleaning him.

“So you’re the son of the demon Kalimka?” Saurva asked.

“YES DAEVA, YES SIR!!!” Agas said dead stiif. Saurva lifted his eyebrow.

The four Daevas were above sat on a table all around where Agas was. Down there with Agas was the hooded one named Zarich, standing calmly behind Agas. That was also freaking him out a lot, how could that thing be so calm. Was he calm? Agas looked back, he couldn’t tell, his face was hidden by the hood.

“You were more relaxed when we were torturing you… Should we do that again to calm you down?” Saurva suggested.

“YES DAEVA, YES SIR!” Agas shouted once more, and then actually understood what the red haired Daeva had said. “I mean NO!”

Indra smacked her forehead and shook her head. She was starting to wonder about truth on her vision. The demon didn’t seem to be that bright.

Agas gulped dry. Stupid! Stupid! Agas! He mentally pounded himself. Before he was sure he was going to die, that was why he was relaxed, because regardless of what he said he knew the Daevas would most likely kill him. Now, things were different and unpredictable. He could never guess they would actually give him a chance to become a Daeva! But what if that was all just a plan for him to rant out who had sent him? No, he couldn’t waste this opportunity. Things were different now, not like before when he went looking to become a Daeva, now it was different.

“Who taught you to do water spells?” Indra asked looking down at the Daeva.

“And wind force spells.” Saurva added.

“My mother, sir!” Agas lied again, short off. Momma was the one who taught him, and she was like a mother to him.

“Your mother is as talented as a goat used for milking.” Saurva stated. He knew the lesser demon Kalimka well. In his time as a teen, that female demon practically threw herself at him and his father.

Agas pretended to be insulted. But he really wasn’t, he really didn’t like his mother that much. His mother was a lesser demon who spent her days chasing powerful demon lords who wanted a pet to mingle with. In one of the occasions, what she found wasn’t exactly a demon but “he was hot, so what the heck?” A few months later Agas was born. She couldn’t afford to have a brat to take care; a lot of demons needed a lover so she sent Agas to his father who didn’t want him either, well, not exactly, he wanted Agas but for Agas safety he couldn’t keep him around. So Agas ended up with Momma.

“Hey! That’s my mother watch how… ah screw it, I don’t like her!” Agas finally confessed breaking under the intoxicating green gaze of Saurva. “You know… you have by far the most stunning gaze I have ever placed my eyes upon.” He added with a childish smile trying to change the subject.

Indra blinked feeling complimented and smiled. “Why… Thank you!” She said.

Agas blinked and pointed at Saurva. “I was talking about him…”

Indra’s jaw dropped. She looked to the side to her brother who had lifted an eyebrow in an obvious “What the ata?” expression. The young demon had started relaxing bellow and seemed to just stare at them quietly and curious, awaiting whatever came next. Indra felt like shooting an ice spike right through his eyeballs, but staring at those big childish purple eyes that seemed to gleam with eager changed he mind. She once knew a boy with eyes who shined like those, she looked at Saurva again who sneezed.

“Caching on to something?” She asked him with a smile.

“Someone must be trash talking about me…” Saurva mumbled.

“Maybe your ex?” Indra asked and eye down at the demon with a smirk. He eyed her. Ye right, as if.

“Don’t kill him.” Saurva asked beside her, noticing the way she was staring at the demon.

“I am not. Tell me, Agas… Don’t you have a last name?” Indra asked. She knew who his mother was, but who was his father? And it didn’t seem like Kalimka would tell them, her previous master decided to impale her, so she was gone. She wondered if Agas knew that.

“No, m’am.” Agas stated staring at her. No lesser demon, actually, no unimportant demon had a last name. Only the great lords, the Succubus, the demon lords and the Daevas had last names. A lesser like him or his mother would never have one.

“What about your father?” Indra asked. Agas stiffened up again.

Saurva looked at Indra for a while. What was she doing all of a sudden? She didn’t ask those questions before, while they were torturing the demon, why did they matter all off a sudden? He looked down at the demon, he really had gotten tense. Was Indra on to something? At the moment they got the demon Saurva didn’t thought about those questions because it really didn’t matter, family usually was a minor thing for demons.

Agas seemed to hesitate, and still tense as he answered. “I don’t know m’am. I don’t know my father.” And he smiled, his big childish eyes falling on them.

Something is not right… Saurva realized. Was that that his sister was probing for? About Agas’ family? Was Agas’ family the one sending him to spy on them? Yet torturing the boy would prove itself useless, he was one loyal son of a goat.

“Pitty.” Indra said with a smirk across her delicate complexion. Agas nodded still smiling.

“What if we ask your mother?” Indra asked suddenly. She saw Agas eyes widen in shock.

“I… I… don’t know if she knows… but you can try.” Agas stated. Zarich stared down at the demon in front of him, he could hear his heart pound.

“I shall do that.” Indra said.

“B-but… she’s hard to find!” Agas said jumping up.

What a fool that demon was. She was sure something was up with him but torturing the demon or scaring him would serve no purpose. So, she had wait, wait for the right time to strike. She had been browsing a few potion books for truth potions (Nangy had none because torture never failed before), it would be the only working option. That demon was not afraid to die to conceal whatever he was hiding. She smiled at Saurva, they would go with Saurva’s plan, even make the demon a Daeva, oh but one thing was sure, she would find out what Agas was hiding or her name wasn’t Indra Kravestska.

“Don’t worry. We’ll find her alright.” Indra added.

The demon sat down, he seemed to be calming down again. Saurva frowned. Lousy liar, that’s how they could tell every answer he gave them before was a lie, his face was like an open book. Yt,before he was calm, mocking even, now he was different, tense and stressed. Saurva eyed Indra and whispered.

“Kalimka is dead. What are you plotting?”

“Oh nothing Aniri, don’t worry.” Indra said with a smile. Saurva looked away from her and don at Agas. Had she found another way to get the info from the demon? But she had already agreed with him becoming a daeva, she even saw a vision of him as one. “You said it yourself. My visions aren’t 100% accurate.” She added; Saurva eyed her and sighed rubbing his forehead.

“Agas, do you pledge alliance to us, Daevas of the Aia region of the Demon Realm?” Saurva asked, he might as well get over with that, he already knew his sister wasn’t going to play along with his plan. “Do you swear loyalty, truth and servitude to our rules, our orders, our methods and to me, Saurva Kravestska, as the leader of the Aia region Daevas?” Saurva asked. “Knowing that by betraying us you shall pay with your life and it shall not be a merciful death.”

Agas eyed the red haired Daeva, he suddenly looked tired. “I… pledge?” Agas started and sitting up straight he said with renewed confidence. “I pledge alliance to you and solely you Daevas.”

He’s lying…Saurva thought. “Very well. Zarich, will you take Agas to his quarters?”

“No, I will.” Indra said suddenly. Saurva eyed her.

“I changed my mind, I’ll do it.” Saurva growled and she flinched.

She watched her brother get up and walked downstairs towards the demon. So that’s how it would be? Very well, he was on, she would find everything out before Saurva! He would learn to never underestimate her.

------

argh you put a lot ofwork into this, and you have pretty good comments of 2 members of which i know that they give honest feedback.

and next to that it's yaoi so I ddefo want to read that but argh.....it's sooo long, I hate reading long stuff on the internet, I always get distracted.

But I'll read it....even if it takes weeks, I will read it.

Daevas of the Aia region of the Demon Realm

Unless you're no longer working with Aveyond universe or doing a major canon-wrecking AU, this is world-fail. Aia is not part of the Demon Realm. If anything, the Demon Realm is part of Aia. Except that it's neither.

There's a reason it's called the Demon Realm, not Demon Land or Demon Region. It's an entirely different dimension. It's just like Aveyond and Dreamland. They are not really part of Aia, which is why you have to go through portals to go there.

If this is not related to Aveyond, please don't use Aveyond names there. It would cause confusion to readers.

Okay, just dropping by for brief commentary. I'm back to my anti-yaoi land these days and I can't stand looking at yaoi stuff anymore :S

@yannes: Don’t worry, the chapters will be smaller from now on.

@D_a: I’m not saying Demon realm is part of Aia… I’m using my canon demon realm for this story. My canon demon realm is this gigantic dimension with lots and lots of different regions (like continents), each region has an affinity to open a portal or gap into a different Universe, planet or dimension. The regions are baptized according to the place that region connects to the most (through portals, gaps in space or gates).

That specific region connects the most (more gates are open to there) to Aia so it’s named Aia region, that doesn’t mean however that other planets, lands or dimensions don’t happen to connect to it.

I hope that was understandable.

LOL, okay. Random excuse for multiverse? :P

1) Unless I missed an explanation, that's probably bad wording. "xxx region of yyy" implies that "xxx" is a region within "yyy" :S I came to read this assuming that this is set in Aveyond canon. You know, I've been thinking all along that this follows Aveyond canon and at some point in this story's future the Ahriman mess will happen. If it's different, it should be explained before. Or did I miss the explanation because there's too much stuff going on?

2) It's still AU. Aveyond canon says that there's only one "human world", which is Aia. The Oracle is the ultimate creator goddess and Aveyond is the link between the human world and Demon Realm. There is only ONE gate to Aia: Aveyond. Unlike your other story that has a dozen universes and various planets :S

3) "The regions are baptized"? Baptized? You could've just said "named" :D If you must, naming a place is called "christening", not baptizing. Baptized is you being dunked in water or splashed with water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit :D

Oh, look at me talk. Of COURSE it's AU. Fanfics can be whatever the hell they want or need to be.

I'm just that bad of a canon stickler.

Nitpicking session done. Over and out.

@D_a:

1)What?... *clueless* Okay, my english is being uncooperative so i have no idea what you meant there... what?

2) Really? Does it says that on AV1? I probably missed it. oops ^~^'''. Then i guess it makes AU of it...

All my stories have dozens of Universes and planets, it's my cannon Multiverse. Same multiverse for different stories... only different Universes (yey for over complicated stuff that is not actually plot relevant).

Though it kinda can work. The Oracle made THAT universe, heheh ^^''' does that work? No? Then AU it is.

3)Good point, wrong choice of words. Named it is...

1) "Akatash region of Ashth Pereth" --> Akatash is a place that is part of Ashth Pereth.

"Aia region of the Demon Realm" implies that Aia is the name of a region in Demon Realm.

There's nothing wrong with your stuff, now that you explained it to me. It's just that since I didn't see an explanation saying that regions in Demon Realm are named after other places, that caused confusion.

2) Not sure where it says it, but it's part of the whole Aveyond continuity. Unless you specify that you're going to ignore anything mentioned outside AV1, you have to pay attention to AP, AV2 and AV3. Like kaz's Agas Saga. It's built ONLY around the known canon of AV1, ignoring the canon of all the other games in the series. Hence a lot of the stuff in the story counts as world-fail too. Like the fact that demons cannot enter Aveyond, for example. That was something from AV3. In the fanfic daevas just wrecked Aveyond without problem. See what I mean?

Of course it doesn't work. Oracle is the ultimate creator goddess. It's presumed that she too is the one who made Demon Realm. Meaning that there couldn't possibly be any other random gates leading to elsewhere.

@D_a:

Oh. Yes, I'm ignoring all other Aveyond games. Since so far I only like Aveyond 1 (Aveyond 2 annoys me, and Aveyond 3... I just don't like Mel(annoying little street mouse... die die die die die!!)), nor Stella (she can go borrow her Mary Sue dresses to Aerongoth [Aerongoth: Stop calling me that!].... Actually I only like Lydia and Tei'jal . And Arihman's Prophecy... well, when I found out Devin went for the Princess I stopped liking it.)

And i'll try to put a explanation into the story... A bit of demon realm history, just for Agas.