Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
westie23

Wisps

I failed miserably in this battle when I concentrated on the hive. Instead, I hit the hive once, then when it started producing wisps, I would attack them, one at a time, until they were all destroyed. At most, I had the hive and a single wisp hitting me, and I could take out a wisp each round with one of the spells. Then it was just the hive to concentrate on :)

I read all the other posts and have tried everything, but nothing helps. I hit the hive and out pops a wisp. It takes two tries to kill it, and that causes me to have two wisps before one of them gets killed. Then another pops out and I still have two-by the time I can kill the next one I have another...it doesn't work to concentrate on the hive either...I lose more HP and MP than I use to kill. I use both storm and dark thingeys and they work for me like for some of you.

Any tips? I have been at this all night, on a laptop that when I type, the cursor jumps up into a previous typed line and I can't fix that either.

:|

Thanks for ANY help!

Merged topics ~ Untold Reveries

Thanks, All. I had read all the posts available about wisps and nothing helped. BUT, the weird thing, I turned it off to sleep and the next time I turned it on and tried killing them, it worked very well. Sleep must have given me super human powers! ;) Sorry I bothered you on this one.

For me, it worked best to destroy the hive, then the wisps.

I appreciate all the great help on this site.

HAPPY 2011