Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mirandayew

Blue Treasure Chests etc

where do I find the mask to get into the party? and also where is the skeleton's bone in ashera's tomb? I can't open the blue chests but I've checked everything else. thanks in advance

At this point, you should have gotten the treasure key for the blue chests already. If you haven't, you might need to backtrack a little or risk losing a lot.

Actually it's from Veldarah ;) Go find where the king and queen of Sedona ended up, and don't leave Veldarah until you have that key.

I went to Veldarah and talked to the king and queen in front of the house. They then said that they were going to the palace. This is after Mel has taken all of the royals captive. When I go to the palace, I can't find them anywhere, and I want to get my blue-chest-opener (I'm not sure what it's called in this game). Am I supposed to go to the Sedona castle? Or can I no longer get the picklock thing?

Hmmm, now I wonder if you can get the key after all the royals have been taken.

I think it may actually be a bug that you even saw the King and Queen of Sedona there.

oh no! I was wondering why I haven't come across pick lock yet..

So I need to find this princess again..I did the same too, after I saw king and queen of sedona in front of that house, they said they are going back...so I went back to sedona castle but they weren't there yet. So should I check in castle in veldorah instead?

I went back to veldarah castle but I think I am too late as I am returning from shadow aveyond now...none of them are there but queen is missing and I doublechecked sedona castle..and that person standing beside the throne is still saying that queen and king are have not returned yet...

so I am not hoping too much to get the pick lock now..

Unfortunately, you need to talk to her in the palace before the royals are all sent to Underfall.

I thought we fixed the issue with them appearing in front of that house at this point in the game. Off to log THAT one so it doesn't see its way into the next build ;)

Have you just gotten to Underfall? If you have, you can still get the key.

Has Mel returned from the Demon Realm? If she has, then you missed out. But there is always the next time you play. :)