Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mirandayew

Blue Treasure Chests etc

ok so i`m having a blast with this game, but i noticed a lot of blue chests but i dont have the key . does anyone know where i can find it please? thanks!!!

Merged topics.

~Mopiece

Why is them appearing in front of house is wrong? I thought they went there to rescue their kid, at least that's what's been told in previous scene, so I wasn't bothered when they appear in front of the house as it goes with the storyline. I mean it would be surprising if they won't go there to rescue afterall they were waiting for her from last 17 years.

No, the bit that's wrong is that they shouldn't be able to do it AFTER Mel has returned to Underfall. Her first act when she gets back is to capture all the rulers and lock them up, including the king and queen of Sedona. So if you go back to Veldarah after this happens, the king and queen shouldn't be there claiming their daughter - logically they can't because they're locked up in Underfall. They won't be able to continue their mission until THEY are set free.

If you follow them to Veldarah right after they go, it's perfectly fine that you see them take Katie away from Gabriella.

oh!that makes sense...My situation is latter one..I follwed them right after they go and seen them not otherwise..but I didn't check veldrah castle immediately but only sedona castle..sorry if i was unclear.

I went back to Veldarah to finish the lost daughter quest. The king and queen took Katie and left. But wen I go back in Sedona they're not there! In the Veldarah castle, there's a guard running around saying the empress is missing. The maid says she's been stolen. Where is everyone? (I really want my quest reward :))

Merged topics.

~Mopiece

Unfortunately, the key to the red chests is in a blue chest. So if you didn't get the treasure key, you won't be able to open the red chests either.

if you don't want to click the link what you have to do is walk through a couple of rooms and the key is in the castle on a drawer. also in the castle, you get to go into the treasury. though it isn't worth much.

? The key is not in the castle on a drawer. You need to go to Veldarah Palace after Katie is free and talk to her. She will give it to you.

I have passed through some areas in the dire woods and Ashira's tomb that both have blue chests, so I was just wonder if I missed the lockpick or is there still a ways to go for me to find it?