Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mirandayew

Blue Treasure Chests etc

If Mel has already returned to Underfall, you can download the patch file that's provided in the pinned topic, and still go back to Veldarah to get the treasure key for the blue chests.

After their parents took her off u need to go to the castle in velderah! I missed that too and found out about it after I returned from demon realm and I was too late...I needed to play all over againas I seemed to have override on previous saved files.. :(

I also missed the key. I was in Dire Woods when I read this. So I downloaded the patch and went back to the world map to go back to get the key. I can go right to go to Aveyond but it won't let me go left to the ship. Not sure what do to now.

Never mind, I see I went the wrong way now :oops:

I downloaded the patch and replaced the existing files but I still can't get the key. I assume the key is what the guard is guarding. And he won't let me pass. Is the key somewhere else.

If the guard is in the way, then you haven't completed the Princess Katie quest. If you haven't completed that quest yet, then you can still get the chest key the original way.

Actually, if she's installed the patch, she won't be able to get the key the original way. It's now in a chest in the treasury, not given by Katie anymore.

But she can only get it when the Katie quest has been completed, or when Mel comes back to Underfall.

help please! im stuck in valderma looking for blue chest key,i have spoken to everyone, went back got the arrow etc,but still cannot find blue chest key. i am a aveyond seasoned player but this is bugging me no end.

Merged topics.

~Mopiece

The original key never opened red chests. You need a magical treasure key to open red chests.

You get the magical treasure key in Dreamland.

I'm finding tons of blue chests, but I can't access them yet and I was wondering if I missed a lockpick or something (I've gotten the quest for Mystery Far, but havent gone yet)

Edit: Oh I see it! Thanks :D

Merged topics.

~Mopiece