Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mirandayew

Blue Treasure Chests etc

The treasure key is back in Veldarah. If you're playing build A and Mel has returned to Underfall, you can't get it - you need to download build B.

If you're playing build B, go to the Veldarah palace and look through the treasury.

i been to valdrh to meet the king who rescued there daughter and went to veldarah castle and back to sedona but didnt get key to open the blue chest did i do something wrong?

Merged topics.

~Mopiece

If you're playing build B, when you go back to Veldarah and see everyone in the palace, you'll have access to the palace treasury. Go in there and look for a brown chest. It will contain the treasure key.

If you're playing build A, as Mopiece said, you need to go and talk to Katie at the Veldarah palace, and she'll give it to you. Make sure, after you give the medallion to the king in Sedona, that you go back to the house where Katie is, and you will see the king and queen there first, and THEN go to Veldarah palace to look for them.

For the blue chests, you can get the treasure key from Katie in Veldarah before Mel returns from the demon realm. If she has already returned, then download and install Build B. It's crucial to get this key cause the key for the red chests is in a blue chest and the best weapons and armor are in red chests.

Αs far as i see guys,the ones that didn't find the key for the blue chests before Mel moves the royals to Underfall,won't find it in these saves...but unfortunately I am one of these guys...

You can get the treasure key for the blue chests from Katie in Veldarah before Mel returns from the demon realm. If she has already returned, download Build B and just head to Veldarah palace and look for a brown chest in the treasury, it contains the key.

The key for the red chests is in a blue chest in Dreamland.

i play untill finish all quest of Dream Land and notice that have many chest i can't open.

so i back to finish Katie quest. after rescue her i go to palace for my reward but i can't find her.

so i download build B and continue game but notthing happen.i still don't see her.

what's wrong?