Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
cheryl

Bluebeard Cove

I cannot find Bluebeard's will. It says 3 paces east of southermost palm but if I go east (left) three paces nothing happens. Can you help with this?

Actually, I went back and got shovel and took three paces from the southermost palm tree and there is no dirt mound to dig in. I only saw one dirt mound and it was in the forest not the Blackbeard's Cove location.

Is the place in Blackbeard's Cove? There are some pirates and a dead Blackbeard. I went in the cabin and read the note on the bed and it says three paces from the most southern palm. Where is it if not in this area?

Yeah, I had trouble in this area too, but eventually I found it. The southern most palm, is the palm tree at the bottom of the sceen in Blackbeards cove. The tree is on the right hand side near the ocean. Just stand next to this tree on the right side and take three steps and dig. Hope this helped.

I did that and nothing happened so must be a bug in the game.

Edit: I found it. I was going in the wrong direction. Thanks for your help

man argoyle! u r quick! I did..yet I am a bit dumb..couldn't figure it out..it's been an hour, I have jumble aroud the forest..I wonder if I am looking in the wrong place..hmm