Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
iraki

continuity from aveyond 3-3

i thought that in the previous chapters we were asked if we wanted to reset Mel's level to the recomended etc, now Mel starts without any equipment and not a good level! arent we supposed to keep the levels from the previous i tried hard to gain a good level :[ and all the armor etc... so is this how it should be, and wer' supposed to find new goodies and items in this one from the begining?

Even if you continue from a previous save, Mel had been living a peaceful life in Harakauna (i.e. without battling or exploring). That is why you start off from a low level ^^

Does Te'ijal's letters from the last game have a major influence on the overall effect of the game? And if you started a new game without a TLO save file, does the game start out as if you gave positive responses to the letters or as if you didn't response in the last game?

1. I am very confused how the beginning of TDP syncs with the end of TLO. the last scene in the game was Ed telling Mel they were going to the Arishta isles, wasn't it? There's no explanation at all in the opening scrolls how she then ended up in Harakauna.

2. I also chose the option to continue from the "saved game". ...is that a completely meaningless option? What exactly does it accomplish? I have none of the items, levels, etc... In TLO at least an explanation was added for why the items would be gone. Are they with Edward?

I mean, honestly i'm fine playing without them (alright, i miss my apothecary items, i never got to use them in TLO) but if the "continue from old game" option makes absolutely no difference why is it there?

I'm so lost.

1) Edward did go to Arishta Isles. Mel chose to stay behind.

2) There is some dialogue difference, if you choose to continue from a TLO save file, but nothing major. Mel has been in Harakauna, so she hasn't been fighting. Thus she has a lower level. And since she is hiding, she won't need the extra items.