Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mirandayew

Demon Realm

is there a way to get better equipment for the party? cos right now all mel has is the rod from the oracle which does really low damage like 1-4 hp and nox and uma has their equipment which is really bad as well. all my characters keep dying even though they're level 17 cos of low items and bad equipment.

There will be a city which you will have to pass through halfway which will sell equipment. :)

Use the Aveyond inn too if you want, it's only 5 gold per stay.

I'd recommend fighting one monster at a time if you keep dying. Like Kirro says, the Aveyond inn is only 5 gold so its okay.

Highlight for spoilers:

Try using Mel and Nox's skills instead of attacks. They inflict more damage. And Uma is perfect for healing stuff.

Don't forget to use Nox's skills wisely. If you are fighting against the blue ones, use Roast or Shine. Using Chill will heal them instead. The opposite goes for the hellhounds, so use Chill for those. Manipulate Nox's skills to the best of your ability, and Yemite's attacks will be very, very useful.

Umm either I'm really blind or something but when I go out the cave door in the Demon Caves into the Demon Plains I go up the ladder and keep going and there's nothing connecting the first level to the second level. Like where those wyrd plants are around there, there's no ladder connecting upto where that hooded blue monster dude is. If that makes any sense... Umm please help?

Umm but the thing is there isn't another path. Is it a glitch? Because there's only 2 ladders when I come out of the Demon Caves. The one right next to it and the one by the wyrd plants... I'm sorry that I probably sound stupid... I know there has to be another way but where?

i did all of the above, entered the door with the key from the sick guy. I found the second flame, then I went down a few ladders to a doorway but mel will not go through the door, the symbol is there but she will not go through. very frustrating.

Are you using the mouse? Try using the arrow keys if you click on an open entrance/doorway and she won't go through.

This happened to me a few times, especially in the Demon Realm, and we'll hopefully have it fixed before the game goes out to BFG.

I have only been able to find the first one and I've been searching for an hour. I've gone through every possible cave entrance at least twice! Are there extra quests that you need to do to get to the other two?

Can't seem to find the third wyvern flame for the staff. I've done the queen weight puzzle and I've done the slime puzzle. Can't seem to get the mask as they pretty much kill me on the first round (even though my levels are pretty high).

Is the third flame in the caves or in the demon realm? At least that will narrow me down a bit.

It's in the plains, but you have to go through the caves to get to it.

You should have been to a place where there were two masks on a wall, and one seems to be missing. Might want to find that missing mask.