Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mirandayew

Demon Realm

alright, thx. darn you shaz, killing monsters is always your go to way to get gold, ain't it?

ooh, paradox. i fight monsters to get gold, but in order to get full health and mana i either have to stay at the inn or but covey balm and bread. so, i earn money, but then i spend it to get better to fight more monsters to get more gold to buy stuff to heal to fight more monsters to get gold to buy stuff to heal to fight more monsters..........

argh, shaz, you have me in a loop!

They're all in the Demon Plains. One you can access without going through the caves, but the other two you can only reach via the caves. You'll have to solve a few puzzles down there and complete a quest or two in Sheian Lyr before you can access both of these flames.

Two flames can only be reached through the Demon Caves. You must complete some side quests which will allow you to go deeper into the caves.

Just keep exploring and working at the other tasks in your journal. And talk to everyone :)

I found the first fire outside the Demon Caves and found the one past the mask puzzle, but for the life of me I can't find the last fire! Can someone give me directions to where it is? Thanks!

*edit* Also, will I be able to go back and get gifts for Mel/Stella after the Demon Plains portion?

It's in one of the cliff on left hand side of the screen. Once you go in that cave entrance after you get key from that ill guy, you eventually end up outside in a cliff on the other side. Keep on going in and out of the caves from other side, I think it is one of the cliff before you go into that cave system where nox learns a spell.

sorry couldn't tell you the exact location..

u r welcome..I have just finished that part an hour before but I can't remember the exact location. I think that is the beauty of the game..it is sooo vast, u easily get lost..good luck!

I am now searching for dragon! good luck to me too! :)

Maybe I am overlooking something but I can't find that town, I have been all over the demon plains and can't find it, is there anything that I am failing to see?

Edit: Nevermind, found it, didn't see a certain bridge :D