Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
mirandayew

Demon Realm

The third mask is inside the caves. You'll see the entrance after doing the 'sand bag' quest regarding the two Queens of Sheian Lyr. ;)

wait, sand bag? is there a separate quest involving the sandbag, or is that the same as the diadem one? i think i've looked in every place in the cave involving lava. is the mask in plain sight or is it hidden and i need to complete an action to find it?

After you complete the diadem quest, you have to pick up the ashes of the dead Queen. There is a scale in the Demon Caves where you have to place the bag in order to open the pathway to the mask and subsequent things. Have you come across that scale?

edit : The mask isn't hidden.

Well, the demon caves is a huge dungeon so it would be difficult to give an exact location. The entrance to the Cave which has the scale is in the Demon plains. And to access that entrance you need to take the right path from the chest where you got the Blessed Cloth for Uma. You need to explore a bit more thoroughly. I got lost once too. Walk around slowly till you almost know your way around the caves. ;)

Go back to where you got your second Wyvern Flame.

There should be a cave entrance past it. Go through it. From there you should be able to follow along there to get to the scale.

hey!

I'm a bit stuck as well..I need to find the last fire (I already learned the unholy light and drgaon bane) and I can't find anywhere :/

Also I saw a dig place inside Demon Caves but I can't find the passage that leads to it. It's in the part of the caves where you also find the scary mask and that leads to the demon.

Please help, I'm really stuck :(

p.s. I'd also like to ask about the first time you see the dark stranger in Shadow Aveyond - he gestured to follow him but all I found were a lot of rabbits - did I miss something?

Nevermind, I was able to find the masks! :) Looks like all I had to do is ask ;)

Merged posts.

~Mopiece

I cannot progress in the Demon Caves. I've got the bag of sand from the queen, but can't find a note on the wall of the cave. I'm just wandering around. What am I missing?

Merged topics.

~Mopiece

Have you been to an area inside the demon caves where there are 2 bridges in L shape leading to a hole with stairs? Take the exit southeast of that area and you'll be out in the plains. Proceed onwards and down the hole to reach the area with the note and scale.

I need to get out of the Demon Caves to bring the crown to one of the Queens but for the life of me i cant find the exit. I have wandering around those caves for hours. And i know the exit is probably right in front of me and I'm being completely stupid but i cant find the exit. Please Please please someone help

Merged topics.

~Mopiece

Do you remember an L shaped bridge? Or an exit that led to a treasure chest that contained Disease? In front of that exit was two wsyps and a fire demon girl thing. You need to go past those three monsters, and you'll find an L shaped bridge, that'll get you out of the caves.

Are you using the mouse to move? For some reason, that cave entrance doesn't like the mouse very much. Try using your arrow keys, instead, and press Spacebar or Enter when you are facing the entrance.