Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
kiara

Final Battle (Spoilers)

I think Charm scroll is the key to win. I buy 99 scrolls. Make an enemy bidding, no no, make all enemy bidding berserk in battle. you can buy Death scrolls and Weevils. They are useful with all and Mordred but I think Charm scrolls are the best, easy to use, they are cheap.

tip: i highly recommed status allternating skills here.

when i use status alternating spells in earlier aveyond games they did wonders. i find these steps very effective:

1)poision (if failed try again for step 2 ect.)

2)silence (if fail try again for step 3 ect.)

3)make enemies go into brezerk state. (same thing try again if failed)

4) attack non brezerked enemies. (if all poisoned they are no big deal).

5)if all else fails use your stronger skills and scrolls.

these steps help me a lot in boss battles. it is a time saver and keeps you alive. but if anywhere in the steps, if nessesary heal and recevie.

I just finished this. I had Tei'jal attacking the minions, Edward quaking and attacking the reapers and Stella attacking everyone and heal major extora as necessary. I had the Toxic Sludge but forgot to use it. Edward had Berserk equipped and Tei'jal had Poison on her bow (I think it was her). It all came together. Minions died first then the reapers. Mordred died at the end with one almighty blow from Edward (8482 points!). The mugworts really paid off in that respect. Now to wait for Chapter 5. This isn't over yet. Is it?

silence did'nt work and i got hit by death

luckily it missed and berserk also did'nt work

it was very hard and i killed mordred with edward and his sword

/\

/ \

[ ]

[ ]

[ ]

[ ]

[ ]

[ ]

[ ]

--- ---

[ ]

---[ ]---

[ ]

[ ]

------

My Strategy = Hit Mordred as hard as you can, heal a lot, consider things that hit all enemies and are almost as strong as your strongest hit stronger, and use weaker stuff such as melee on the Disciples of Darkness.

still im hoping for it. in the mean time im going to be everywhere from ourworld/downworld (look them up. they are funny multiplayer game rooms) to AM.

Amanda posted on fb that there will be more Aveyonds, and she'd provide more details in summer. Do not assume "more details in summer" means the next Aveyond will be released in summer. It means she'll provide a brief story outline, some details about the main character, a working title, or something like that.

The June/July Mystery game is NOT an RPG. ;)

disciples:berserk,te'ijal's attack immune to magic

reapers:judgement,immune to magic

mordred:everything,immune to items

and that are the weaknesses

Charm Scrolls, cheap tricks going on, just buff up with out butterflies' Shield Skills, and use Edward's skills to afflict the enemies with statuses and damage 'em, while Te'ijal heals with items or simply attacks the head of the battle, Mordred.

Best startegy is to kill all the minnows first with weapons and then Mordred. I managed to win the battle some three times with that one :)

Well, berserk is a good idea too, unless you have a little goon which escaped and will unbalance the battle after the spell. Their healing spells are annoying, not to mention that if one which can cast Death escapes, can be pretty troublesome.