Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
LaFlorida

Temple in Riven Forest

I got the quest to find the temple in Riven Forest, but I can't find it! I've tried everything -- looking for hidden entrances to caves, looking for paths through the woods. Nope.

Help?

That is not the problem. I've been across the bridge and been to Clearwater. I've talked to William, who said he stumbled upon an abandoned temple in the forest. I have not been able to find it. All I can get to is the thieves' cave, the squirrels' cave and the lillies to pick for William's wife. I can't find a way to get anywhere further north, where I can see one squirrel wandering around. Where is the temple? And how does one get to it?

You'll be able to reach the temple once you give the map to the squirrels. For the map, help Jebb who needs a hat which can be acquired by helping William get a gift for his wife. It's all inter-linked.

Hope that helps :)

Feel free, UntoldReveries! No problem!

Found Jebb -- like another poster in another thread, I didn't look behind the shops! D'oh!

Found the map and after that the temple!

Thank you all for your time and guidance.