Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brycej

Brycej - Just in time for "EggDay"...

The goal is probably already too obvious...

Remove eggs from the board by jumping over each egg with another egg thus removing the "jumped" egg.

Click and drag with the mouse to move the egg.

Only horizontal and vertical jumps are allowed.

The game is over when no more jumps are possible.

You win the game by removing all the eggs except one from the board.

A perfect game would leave one peg in the center position.

width=300http://smpira.tuk.livefilestore.com/y1ppA6OjFj7d4A--xUE6O1dBHvHmDJNnAPBM0D0UfeYKITsq0DNj8fqf8E2MU_BjKLyyPoKQkSZlMQ/Egg.png[/img]

And you can get it freely here!

Enjoy!

Oh, yes... installation instructions ;)

You can run it directly as downloaded, or save it to a directory. Once run the first time, it will expand into a game, and several levels. Once you've mastered (or tired) of one level, select File/Open to get another one! And if you don't like any of the level's I've provided... yes, you can make your own too! ;)

I almost forgot... the game download is 24,064 bytes... yes, all this under 24k... ya' gotta' like that! ;)

Lastly, if you're not in the habit of updating your system and you encounter a problem while running... you may need the "statically bound dependency" version you can find here!

Great Bricej ! Thanks a lot for this new solitary ;)

I've just done the classic one, which I know almost "by heart", but it's fun and nice with these little green eggs ;)

I'll try the other levels during the week-end :lol:

Thanks for the new game Brycej. Do you think if we petition Amanda she'll let you out of your cage for a day or two?:lol:

I can't play though, it says,Application has failed to start because it's side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail. :S What does that mean????

Also it says the download is 47.5K, it sent a bunch of extra files, castle, puzzle, cross etc.:S?

If you have the "side-by-side" configuration issue, this is because you are missing some dependent libraries that I leverage in the game.

I expected this would occur so I've provided the second link... give it a try... just copy it into the same directory that you installed the earlier one and all should be fine.

As for the other 9 files (castle, puzzle, etc), these are further levels in the game... just load them and take a look... perhaps you'll like one more and prefer to give it a try... ;)

I played them all... left one peg on only one. The cross, lamp, gate, etc. go with the game. The are different layouts of the eggs. I couldn't open the first one listed in his post, Ally, so I tried the other one in his post and it works fine.

Cute game! Can't wait to see what you do for St. Paddies Day!

Thanks Brycej!

Edit:

You must have posted right when I opened the window to post Brycej. Thanks again for the game!

hmmmmm saint patty maybe have 25 gezzers and they have to drink the beer and you see who gets drunk first? :laughing:

edit

I have tried and tried and tried

I tried both and both times I get "Egg Puzzle has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

I wanna play it :(

If you've been having trouble with running the version in the first link, don't forget to install the version supplied in the second link over it.

I've just made another update to the second version which reduces its hardware dependency... it may run a bit slower, but it's better than not running at all! ;)

It's nothing too tragic... it's just that the processor on your system doesn't support some instructions I was leveraging to speed up the search algorithm (used to find the next available move).

The chip you have is designed for reduced power consumption... and it does well with that... but it was not expected that you'd need it for time-critical math so... trade-offs were made.

NUUUUUU IM ADDICTED! ADDICTED I TELL U! ITS CRAZYNESS! YOULL NEVER EAT MY SUNDAY-FUDGE-COOL-HOT-COLD-BANANA-ICE-CREAM-SUNDAY!

ISH CRAZYNESSSSSSS~~~~~ OOOOYOOOO ADDICTED WOPP WOOP! CRAZY LAZY AWESOMENESS FOR THE IZZY TO TAH LIZZY TO THE MIZZAH! WOOP WOOP!