Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
bilu144

Storyline of Aveyond

Hey there, I have just visit here, and I'm really surprise about newest version of Aveyond. Thank Amaranth for working hard.

Before I try Aveyond The Darkthrop Prophecy, I wonder if anyone could tell me whole story of Aveyond. I missed The Lord Orb, Gates of Night and a half of Lord of Twilight. And I totally forgot about Ean's Quest and Rhen's Quest because I played them long time ago. So if anyone remember the storyline of this series, please tell me. I really want to know clearly before start new one.

Thank you so much, oh, and Happy New Year too ^^

Wait, like, the whole game? That'll take too long. Cliffnotes version:

AV1

Rhen is a villager who was kidnapped and turned into a slave. She turns out to be a princess in hiding and is the destined one to defeat a demon. She sets out to free the druids in order to get a sword that would defeat the demon and succeeds. She then returns to her birth country, married baldy and ascended the throne. HEA.

AV2

Ean is an elf with minimal magical powers who suddenly found his best friend missing (kidnapped) amidst never-seen-before snow. He rescues her and set out to retrieve her soul blessing fragments and pwned two nymphs who blessed her. He then returns to Elfwood and marries said best friend, who turned out to be a powerful song mage. HEA.

AV3.1

Mel is a street thief until a vampire tried to kidnap her and she ran away with said vampire's sister. After training at school where vamp's sis dumped her at, she met the crown prince, discovered a moth, and almost got kidnapped again. She tried to go find out how to stop vampy's plan but had to rescue vamp's sis from roasting to death. She went to find some keys, but a witch won't let her do it. HEA, not.

AV3.2

Mel gets four keys to open the way to the heavens, but something gets smashed and she had to find a replacement. After nearly getting eaten by vamp's sis's neighbours, she turns vamp, vamp's sis, and vamp's bro-in-law into humans. She then returns to school and almost got married to crown prince. HEA?

AV3.3

No wedding for Mel, and everything got stolen from her. She learns there is a lost orb that needs to be smashed. She goes on a journey being followed by a glowing thingy, her ex-fiance, his orc friend etc, oh, and the ex-vamp as well. She found the orb, got her magic, then smashed the orb. In deep denial about magical ability but is going to go away with ex-fiance. HEA?

LOL don't take this too siriusly. As I said, Cliffnotes version.

bilu144 wrote:

AV3.1 --> AV3.3 have same main character, but I haven't played yet. I guess I should play from beginning.

Yes, AV3.1-->AV3.4 are all part of the same storyline, so if you want to experience the full plot, you should start with Lord of Twilight.

hey!! she's not a moth!! she's a human-ish moth :P hahaha....

hmm, well, i think Rhen is a damsel in distress.. the fact that she doesn't know where she will go.. (the time in the game where you have to choose her ending..) must have been hard for her.. X) :P

D_A I don't miss anything,but so it seems,really! XD And hey,knock it off,Stella isn't a moth!I'd rather pick on Edward and his yelling. Stella was acting all cute durring the quest,and she was the only pure enough person. When she got her *cough* wings *cough* was one of the best moments in the game.