Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ginger8445

Nox or Uma or THE ORACLE and Ean and Mel

For those of you who have played AV2 Eans Quest, do you remember the whisper he heard telling Iya to use her magic when they were escaping the castle? Mel in AV3 in Chapters 2,3, and 4 has Nox who drives her nuts but do you think any of them (Nox, Uma or the oracle) was whispering to Ean to tell Iya to use her magic to help escape the castle? Any thoughts?

You know, I overanalyzed that whole thing and used it for my epic theory project... erm... let's just say the results were pretty weird.

I never thought it was the Oracle, though. I severely cannot imagine her calling someone a fool.

At first you'd think the Oracle would never call someone a fool, but how she treats Ean overall is really kind of horrible. She discounts him completely whenever the party sees her, and she just wasn't very nice in AV2. In AV1 we don't see enough of her to really judge, and in AV3 you could very well see some mean spark in regular-Oracle (I would have to play again to really know what I think of the Shadow Oracle). The Oracle ain't the nicest goddess. :P

Of course she isn't! I'm sure she's the one responsible for the illogically extreme changes to the lands' appearance. Methinks the Oracle have some sort "voodoo dollie" of Aia messing up the islands and continents looks is her favourite spare time activity.

@daeva_agas - LOL! Actually, don't you think hiding things in extremely overcomplicated webs and puzzles is her favorite way to pass the time? It's either that or going around sticking random pieces of treasure and/rare artifacts is different places. :D

Messing the Aia's landscape is priceless and not surprisingly many ppl relocate their towns and also the behavior of the oracle is epic ("O_O") so what kind of goddess is she? not as benevolent as she? a landscape messer or what?

Talia may be not perfect for the job of Oracle but she was a pretty cute and great character from Ahriman's Prophecy, I still wish she would exchange her powers (perhaps even her memories)for becoming young again so we could have her as a main character again, or atleast a companion. That would actually be a plot device that fits very well into the series, and Ahriman is also no matter what we do around again and again, would be fun to kick his (its?) butt with Talia once again centuries later :)

Not to mention finding/becoming a new Oracle, or stopping someone sinister from becoming it would be a great story for a few games on its own.

Completely agreed with KTC here. She was mad with her children.

@jtj: strong? Doesn't it mean that the Oracle herself is 'unable' to do it, so she called for some other guys to get rid of it? XD

@king_arceus: nah, let's call her as counsellor. She knows everything, including fates, bloodlines, prophecies, bla bla. Every heros comes to find her to seek their wants, and she'd answer and give clues or help.

messing the maps: maybe she's trying to open her knowledge-shop?

It's a long time period, people. It's normal that that Aia modifies, same as Mysten Far's placement...WAIT!!

I said wait because just saying that the placement of Mysten Far messed up the places. I mean, whoa, a piece of land moving from place to place, and being on a floating island! It's like cutting the butter with a knife when that island passed through the continents.

@kenneth: maybe yes, it has been hundreds years. But, galaharah, dirkon, southern isle are missing. Plus, Sedona's position changed. It was at the north of western isle, but now it's at the south. Mysten Far also moved to the center. It was in north east in Ave1. Also, the isles themselves surrounds by some annoying stones that God-knows-it-comes-from.

So many missing place..

I said wait because just saying that the placement of Mysten Far messed up the places. I mean, whoa, a piece of land moving from place to place, and being on a floating island! It's like cutting the butter with a knife when that island passed through the continents.

ha! Good point there.

well, how would they react to how much the island changed?... Since we never find any map after AV1, i think they might be not knowing either, if that the world's isles were changing that much. Plus, how can they generally know their land perfectly if they're just using up some mirror magics to transportation?xD easy though

okay this is from elementry-middle school sicence. the earth in this case aia sits on the mantle the tectonic plate theory comes into play. as time passes the continets or the crust moves or glids on the mantle aia moves. just grab a map draw boundries on it boom you get a tectonic plate map of aia. well my piont is landmasses move by themselves. maybe an earthquake destroied ghalara and the southern isle (or maybe the southern isle just broke up and floated to various places to make those pesky mountains). hope this helped understand how aia changed.

It's been stated before by Amanda, that just because a place isn't featured in a game doesn't mean it's not there anymore. It just means the place doesn't bare any importance to the game.

I heard two hypothesis in others forum about Aveyond. First: When two orbs Light and Dark has been destroyed, their spirits enter inside Mel-> so, Uma and Nox's spirits are they. Second: Uma representatives for Mel's kind-hearted, Nox representatives for Darkthrop blood in Mel. Would you have any idea???