Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
meichien666

BadLuck - Ara Fell (rm2k3)

Developer: BadLuck

Yes, a game revealed from the old site/old version of amaranthia.

Info, sceenshots, news about the game:

http://www.arafell.com

Creator: BadLuck

A fun game, there will be a rmxp version (Ara Fell: First Light) coming soon ^^ (well, different things in it since it is not a continuation game of Ara Fell: The Legend of Dirisetsu Hollow)

[ALL COPYRIGHTS AND CREDITS GOES TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. I DON'T OWN THIS GAME OR MADE IT, I JUST POST IT HERE SO PEOPLE CAN PLAY SOME GAMES]

cant wait until the next episode of ara fell comes out!

on ara fell, i cant figure out which 3 pictures (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,or 8 ) go on the three esles. can anyone help me?

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

@DarkMagic: I'm not really sure about this, but I think 4, 5 and 7 go to the easles. I already forgot though so I don't really trust these, but you may try them and see if they work.

@Mei: So there are other versions of Ara Fell?

Scarlet_mist: well, ok:

rm2k3: Ara Fell: The Legend of Dirisetsu Hollow

rmxp: Ara Fell: First Light

I guess it is sort of the next episode of Ara Fell but it covers the whole game

Not sure if this explains anything

that game is good,but is a mess that it is not ended, i beated the game in 15 minutes, what kind of game can be beated in 15 minutes?.

i was hoping something more of a chalenge but i found deception when i go into the air ballon.

that game is good,but is a mess that it is not ended, i beated the game in 15 minutes, what kind of game can be beated in 15 minutes?.

i was hoping something more of a chalenge but i found deception when i go into the air ballon.

so i decided to go to the forums of the game and it appeared that the creator of the game lost his hard drive or something like that, well that must be quite annoying.

i just hope the next one is a complete game.

there's absolutely no way you could have beat this game in 15 minutes. Are you sure it's the same game or that you played it all the way through?

I love this game and can't wait for the next one!

This game is so nice... When it was first advertised on the purple site I couldn't run it because of some technical problems but now I finally can and it's so very nice... It has the special charming atmosphere like Ahriman's Prophecy, and that's probably why I'm so enjoying it.