Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
meichien666

BadLuck - Ara Fell (rm2k3)

Where there are five doors and the middle one is electrified, you need to solve the puzzle in the open door to get the next key, then open the next door, solve that puzzle to get the next key, and so on. When all four puzzles have been solved, the fifth door's electric field will vanish and you'll be able to get the master key from that room.

As for the "move it into the light" hint, the book is actually telling you to move the TORCH into the light, not the book itself. When it is in position, another door will open.

good luck, and please post in the appropriate game topic in the future. Please also do a search on your question before posting it in a brand new topic.

So, as I take it, from how old this game is, the owner quit and decided to 'work' on something else that has NOTHING at all to do with that was quit being worked on? I'm sorry, but that's a little screwed up. I beat it in a few days, and was SO hoping to play the rest. Then I read through here to find out he/she scrapped that whole game to work on the same type of game, but different one in the series. Unless the game has something to do with the one I played, this is just all fail to me. Laziness shouldn't at all be mixed with game design, even if it's just for fun. I call it lazy, even if he/she is working on something else.

Really? I've heard that he just lost interest and forgot about the original plot after more than a year, and thus didn't continue. After Ara Fell, he worked on a game called Rise of the Third Power (which he also didn't continue, sadly). And now apparently he's working on AF:FL, but it doesn't seem to be having any progress.

I reached a place where Doren - like - (excuse me for not withhold good character name) says he has studied about it. I entered a kind of fountain. I do not know what to do. I completely blocked. Help me, please?

I need help, I've already finished the whole game but I forgot how to do this

Im stuck in the cave you go in after you save Seri Kesu, I've seen and looted all the stuff and all those fights in the emty rooms so I have no idea how to unlock the jammed door or those arrows when you step on those floor tiles

Edit:Nevermind I finally found it

I find it silly that he/she did that.

I don't respect people who make games then get bored with it, then make a lot of people mad who liked the game.

People who want to make games should make them. Those who get bored and decide to quit don't deserve to make them.

Here's his(yeah, he is a guy) explanation why he dropped the game.

BadLuck wrote(12/17/07):

Ara Fell 1 was discontinued for several reasons, partly because I didn't like the direction the story was heading, and the systems coded into it were overly complicated... the whole thing was just over my head, and I didn't have the time to dedicate to it at the time. It was originally released 3 years ago, and I had just recently fixed it up and made it more widely available.

Here you can find how the story was supposed to continue.

I do not agree with you calling BadLuck a lazy person. Of course I was disappointed as well that the game was dropped but nevertheless I enjoyed playing this little episode. Because of that I'm thankful that he shared the game even if it was incomplete. I think it just didn't work out the way he planned when he started to make this game. Such a thing happens in life. That's why you shouldn't assume that he was just fooling around.

About AF 2 he recently(last week) posted this on the AF Forum:

BadLuck wrote:

Sadly, AFFL's release date is still a long way off. It's just such a complicated game. We're doing our best, though. We don't want to rush it.

I believe in him if he says he's trying his best.

The only thing left is to support and encourage him - not nagging about the release date.