meichien666

BadLuck - Ara Fell (rm2k3)

my dad reprogrammed my computer and i want to download it again

but i had problems downloading it!

when i extracts the file it keeps on saying that the file is damaged

can anyone help?

[sorry for my bad english :P]

Edit: oh and im sorry for posting twice, my computer was lagging so i dint know

Heh... I started this game over... I was at 20 and couldn't kill her... loaded a previous save and went higher and still couldn't... so I decided to just start from the beginning and go everywhere and maybe I can get enough items, better equipment, and even more levels to kill her...

I just remember having to anticipate healing. I'd select to heal someone even before they were hit. Then if Maranda did hit them, I'd have a heal coming right away. Sometimes it would be wasting a heal, sometimes it would work. I had to do weird things like that to survive.

I've got a bit stuck in the graveyard place in blood forest. i put the cup thing into the light which unlocked that port cullis, but i don't know what to do next. I know i need to get the master key but theres this room I can't get into because of the spider webs. How do you remove the spider webs so your character can go in?

aha ^^ thankyou very much ^^

cam on ban nhieu nhe' kekeke(smile)

I've got a bit stuck in the graveyard place in blood forest. i put the cup thing into the light which unlocked that port cullis, but i don't know what to do next. I know i need to get the master key but theres this room I can't get into because of the spider webs. How do you remove the spider webs so your character can go in?

where is the lantern? help :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Go to the place with four cup things and light them up with your lantern, which you have found in the first dungeon (where you found your pets), and you'll get a normal key. Use it at the place with five doors. Solve all four puzzles behind the normal doors and the middle door will open. The master key is in there.