Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
meichien666

BadLuck - Ara Fell (rm2k3)

would anyone kno if there is a walkthrough for ara fell??

im stuck.....

i just learned some song in the vampire dungeon and have no idea where to go!!

someone said leave the ruins and go northwest but thats not working, can only go south!!!

any help will be appreciated

@kathev69: No, stay in the ruins. Remember the door that Lita noticed the moment she arrives at the ruins? Go west and you'll see the gravestone of a Lord Azariel I. And since the song you learnt is the song of Azariel, you'll automatically play it and see what happens ^_^

@Bladez: This IS the full version. The author wasn't able to continue the story, so the other six episodes have been cast aside and now s/he is focusing on Ara Fell: First Light, which has no connection with Ara Fell: The Legend of Dirisetsu Hollow.

Where should I go and what should I do after the archery contest? I've been running around cluelessly with no idea what to do, and in my active quests it says only Locate father and Armire gang; but no idea where the father could be, and when I tried to fight the pirate with the other three guys they killed my party like nothing so I'll have to keep that for later.

I believe you are at the part where you need to go to the Hunting Grounds to look for your father. (I think it's the Hunting Grounds.)

As you search for him, you'll encounter someone/something special 3 times, and the plot will progress from there.

Oh, ok. I sometimes pay too little attention when there are dialogues in games, and then I'm wondering why I don't know what to do XD I remember now that the father did mention something about the hunting now XD Thanks!

I am totally @__@ in the room in the castle behind the Blood forest where there are four blue stars on the floor and when I step on them and press spacebar they turn orange. The puzzle I read in the book doesn't help me at all. What am I supposed to do there?? @_@

I've just looked at their forums and they talk there about creating a rainbow, but when I step on the stars the colours will switch only from blue to orange and vice versa... no rainbow.

The sign changes colour each time you press the action key while standing on it. The solution to the puzzle is in the ReadMe file (this is in the zipped folder you downloaded AF in).

Spoiler:

the sequence should be, from left to right, orange/red-->yellow-->blue-->purple

Uh that was really baffling @_@ First I thought there were only blue and orange. Then I noticed the difference between a lighter and darker shade of yellow/orange, and from then I was convinced that there were only three colours in total. And then eventually I noticed a slight difference between a lighter blue and almost unnoticeably darker blue -_____- and eventually rather by chance I ordered them somehow and it worked but it definitely is not rainbow to me when the shades of the orange/yellow and the blues are so similar that it takes me so long to notice a difference -__-

I need some more help please... I'm in the dungeon with the blue winded monsters and flying flames, and after finding some keys and paintings I put the paintings onto the triangles and then went to the newly opened room and talked to the soldier and girl; but now I'm running around and can't find out how to progress and where to go...

And is there any way to do something about the place where it won't let me pass and says: "The party looses 50 Hp" and throws me back every time I try to pass there?

Hmm... I have no idea about the spikey trap (I just give up; after all, it isn't necessary to cross it). But you need to exit the dungeon. Go pass the soldier and little girl and you'll see another soldier at an exit. Go outside there and you'll be back on the surface. Return to the throne room and confront Miranda.

Oh I see! Thanks. It's really of no use to crawl there because it leads only to a painting that I don't need. But I had thought that I needed to find another way from the room with the prisoners and the whole dungeon, because I thought I couldn't pass through the pass where there are the barrels! (without even trying it!) cause it looked like they were completely blocking the way. And now I see that I could pass there and continue from there :D

Ah I'm doomed anyways. Can't defeat the queen in the castle >_< And it looks like there's no way to go train somewhere any more so I can't even level up... Any tips for some special strategy/tricks that work? :(

Hmm the strategy they describe there is very similar to what I've been trying as well... I think I will keep trying yet, but from one of the newest threadsa there it looks like there's not only this problem but also some technical problems and error messages connected with that battle :\ Well I'll see yet how it goes...

Well since I'm pretty much stuck at this Maranda battle and can't even go away to level up or anything; I've just started again and this time in the Story mode. But I need help again o_O Since the time I was at this point before, I have totally forgotten how to get to the place where the Archery contest is supposed to be! And I can't see it either on the direction tables or on the map and I'm running around and it seems to me that I've already been everywhere... Anyone remembers how to get there, please? :/ @_@