Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
meichien666

BadLuck - Ara Fell (rm2k3)

Lets see... if start from Aloria, exit to Starway, then go up to the Stone Quarry, go to the top to a bridge (to goes right) and go right to Castle Atana, go through Castle Atana (all the way right), and there is Seremai/Seremia Plains. From there, I think you can look for yourself because the Archery Contest is held in this area.

I'll just post the Ara Fell ending here. Since it's not gonna continue, I guess it won't be a spoiler. Correct me if I'm wrong. Found this from the AF forum.

That the vampires are the bad guys, but they're not the ones to worry about.

The magic that holds Ara Fell in the sky isn't elven... It belongs to the Shadow Spawn. The vampires were created by the Shadow Spawn in order to defeat the elves (which they did).

The elves misunderstand their own magic, but they are the greatest threat to the Shadow Spawn.

The vampire prophecy is a different version of the elven prophecy, but both are flawed. The truth is the "sacrifice" it keeps talking about is of one's own life. Not to sacrifice the Slayer to the gods, as the vampires believe, or to sacrifice one's happiness in order to fight their enemies like the elves believe. Lita discovers this when Baramon speaks with her near the end of the game.

When Lita gets to the elven lands to remove the stone curse, all the elves are destroyed already... every one but a single elven prince, who was protected in a sealed room in a palace.

The truth is discovered... The Shadow Spawn are the living cores of the 7 continents of Ara Fell and each one must be destroyed in turn. Ara Fell is not a fairy land floating above the clouds... it's a floating prison.

Lita teams up with Nash and together, they fight and destroy the cores of the continents, Nash knowing this will cause the world to come crashing to the ground but Lita and her friends being unaware of it. Nash believes it is better that they die than to allow the Shadow Spawn to live.

When the last boss is defeated, Ara Fell begins to fall... however, before it smashes into the world below, a great blue light glows beneath the islands and they set gently down. The goddess of Ara Fell appears to Lita and explains what happened...

Ara Fell was cursed, not blessed. But the curse has been lifted. The people of Ara Fell have defeated the greatest evil this land had ever known, and now they may begin their new lives on the perfect world beneath them.

Thanks, BadLuck, I will try that!

Does the patch fix also the other technical problems? I read the thread about this battle on the Ara Fell forum and some people mentioned that they couldn't move on because of problems with "monster not existing" or something, and that later in the game it was appearing too in some battles...?

Since Ara Fell 1 will never be finished, I decided to post the ending.

But scroll down :P

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The vampires are the bad guys, but they're not the ones to worry about.

The magic that holds Ara Fell in the sky isn't elven... It belongs to the Shadow Spawn. The vampires were created by the Shadow Spawn in order to defeat the elves (which they did).

The elves misunderstand their own magic, but they are the greatest threat to the Shadow Spawn.

The vampire prophecy is a different version of the elven prophecy, but both are flawed. The truth is the "sacrifice" it keeps talking about is of one's own life. Not to sacrifice the Slayer to the gods, as the vampires believe, or to sacrifice one's happiness in order to fight their enemies like the elves believe. Lita discovers this when Baramon speaks with her near the end of the game.

When Lita gets to the elven lands to remove the stone curse, all the elves are destroyed already... every one but a single elven prince, who was protected in a sealed room in a palace.

The truth is discovered... The Shadow Spawn are the living cores of the 7 continents of Ara Fell and each one must be destroyed in turn. Ara Fell is not a fairy land floating above the clouds... it's a floating prison.

Lita teams up with Nash and together, they fight and destroy the cores of the continents, Nash knowing this will cause the world to come crashing to the ground but Lita and her friends being unaware of it. Nash believes it is better that they die than to allow the Shadow Spawn to live.

When the last boss is defeated, Ara Fell begins to fall... however, before it smashes into the world below, a great blue light glows beneath the islands and they set gently down. The goddess of Ara Fell appears to Lita and explains what happened...

Ara Fell was cursed, not blessed. But the curse has been lifted. The people of Ara Fell have defeated the greatest evil this land had ever known, and now they may begin their new lives on the perfect world beneath them.

Adrian and Lita , at the end of the game, hint at a possible romance between them, but it would only be a hint. During the course of the game, they go back and forth... Adrian even ends up with another woman for a while (the PC that would have joined in Episode 2, actually).

Doren and SK will not get back together, deciding their past is too sorted to overcome.

Hi,

I need help to solve the dungeon of the second episode. With the paintings, I succeeded to open a door revealed a chest holding a key and make appear a blue star after one wall has crumbled.

I don't know what to do after? I'm going where the blue star is and nothing happened. The door north of the blue star is also locked. I tried to exit from the cave and from the jail by going back into the castle, but I can't go back to the cell floor. I'm really confused.

Anybody could help me? Thx

If you are where I think you are, you need to stand on that star and pray. Then the door to the north will open.

Praying is one of the keys on your keypad (like crawling, blocking, etc.)

Thank you so much!

I was so evident... doh! But now I need to go to the Holy land (after the sun bomb at the Oliant temple), but I really don't know where it is. It makes hours that I'm looking for the place... Could you help me again? Thx