Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
meichien666

BadLuck - Ara Fell (rm2k3)

thanks btw, aisling, cause i got stuck in that part too. actually tried the game because it looks really cool and so far, i'm enjoying the plot even though it's still somewhere in the beginning. anyway.. uh.. when you get to the archery contest and finish it, where do you find the girl's father? don't know where that place he's talking about is.

plus, how do i uncurse the ring which the ghost in a cave told me to do so. i went further in the cave and found this... thing i can move around. do i have to do something with it?:D

thanks in advance :)

OK, to find Edmund (Lita's father), go to the hunting range. It's directly north of the Quarry. Consult the map if you're not sure.

To uncurse the ring, go into the room north of Loni's room and move the three torches into the light. One will be in a hidden passage that requires a bomb :) There will be a boss fight naturally :)

wait.. there's a read me text there? :lol: let me check that out. :P

edit: can't find it. where is it in the file?

is that like a walkthrough or something coz i cannot progress. i'm not totally sure about the paintings, and i only have 7... i'm missing the 7th i think.. and i think that's what you need, and somwhere,by the left in the end, (when you enter) i see monsters behind but they're blocked. i think i should get there, but i don't know how.

help.

THANKS! :D anyway, aisling, do you know what goes after getting through the cave of life? i found this well, and went in. i can't seem to find a way to get to the destination i need to go to. The orlian temple?

what do you mean? i just walk around and around?? cause, i just encountered them one time.

anyway, i just realized while i was looking at the music of the game, that 'Mystery- Hell' there is from Les Miserables. It's 'Castle on a Cloud' sang by little Cosette. :D that was cool. :)

plus, i like the other music there too :D (in the game and in les miserables.)

thanks aisling!!! got to finish it already. aww.. there's no continuation right. but it's just such a great game that i really want it to be continued. what caused it to be unfinished anyway? :D

Mmm hmm... But AF: First Light is being developed. The game is not a continuation of this AF game, but I think it's gonna be nice :)

As for the why, I think you should ask Stephen himself. Something about being busy and not enough story development for AF1? *shrug* I may be completely wrong, but I believe he mentioned something on AF's forum.

Go north then west until you come to a group of four lamps. Equip your lantern in the "Accessory" slot and light all four lamps. Take the key and open one of the four doors flanking the shiny fifth door somewhere to the southwest of the lamps. When you solve all four puzzles, the fifth door will un-shine :D and you'll get the Master Key from there. Good luck!