Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
YaoiFangirl

In Mount Orion During Trials- Help?

Hi! I'm at the part where Stella is taking the trials, and when I was in front of a monster, the game froze. I've tried reloading the game, deleting the file and downloading it again, loading my autosave file, the keyboard AND the mouse! Nothing will work! None of the graphics are moving, either; it's not just Stella. Any help will be greatly appreciated!~

Yes, I had one installed a few months ago. Though recently, I've noticed that some of my programs haven't been working as smoothly as they should be. Like in some of my other aveyond games, it takes a few minutes for the damage in battle to finally show.

Note - virus scanners sometimes give a false report that the Aveyond games (and other games) have a virus. This may be the case here - but I doubt it. If you redownload from here (and purchase the game, since your trial has run out), we can guarantee that there's no virus. If your scanner is telling you there's a virus and the download came from us then it's definitely a false report.

I checked, and I now believe that my scanner gave some kind of false report. That, or I downloaded it from an unreliable source, which would probably be the case, since I downloaded it two times, the first from here (which is definitely reliable), and I downloaded the second from here:

Shaz: removed link to pirated game

@yaoi: awesome :D

though just as a precaution, you should scan your computer thoroughly for viruses/trojans/other nasty malware. :3

Antivirus generally only checks for viruses. If you require a malware checker, I recommend:

Malwarebytes Anti Malware as they are reliable and free.