Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
padswaggle

MayorAnime - Lost Legacy: an Animania story

*Looks back a few pages and doesn't see it mentioned* For anyone who has finished the game, there is a really nice wiki article with more game details, back story about the game's development and such. Take a look here

You can climb up the wall or the tree (I forget which) that's either right below or beside the wolf to reach him.

Edit: hehe Yes! Aisling's walkthrough is wonderful! It's helping me get my perfect save on my 4th play through here since I keep forgetting to do one or two small things that you can't go back for!

@ xchain

that was my problem! lol it took a while but I figured it out. Thank you for your help:)

I do have one last question. Ive consulted the walkthrough again.. im in year 12 where I have the new chicka and Z, Im trying to find the house by the pier? is it outside of Alexandria? I keep looking for routes to the left (because you can see houses near the water from the world map) but all i can ever find is the abandoned church. I went north and killed the water witch, but still didnt manage to find it. Im sure its super obvious and I'll sound silly -- but right now its frustrating !!!!

ty in advance:)

lol I was lurking and lurking through the forum to find a game, and I can't believe I haven't played this one lol.

So I downloaded and love it..Imagine my surprise when I saw the flat chested girl ROFL XDDD

ermm I think that my characters were at level 5..but I'm not that sure lol.

just dragon slave him and a few more attacks will do enough damage to get that mazoku down ;)

i finished the journeyman trial..after the mt. quaf trial i headed to linblum castle and i talk to the regent..but i'm stuck...i can't go back to cairo..did i miss something?...what can i do to go alexandria...what should i do to advance the game...

ty

After speaking with the Regent, take the elevator in the castle to the underground transport to South Lindblum. Get on the boat and it will take you to London.

I don't think you can get back to Cario or old Alexandria at this point since the boat will now take you to London instead of old Alexandria. But don't worry, as you progress through the game you will be able to revisit those places again.

thanx@xchain...but the two guards did not let me pass..it say's "the dock is close until further noticed,by order of regent cid"..where can i take the boat going to london....

(sorry for my english"

Ok I figured it out, my bad :P You are in year 12 with Anime and Tsunami not in Year 10 like I was thinking, I misread your first question, sorry!

Your next destination is Hyne(to the north). You need to get in your raft and enter the little river that is next to it on the coast line there. When you reach the dead end the scene will change and you will be on your way :)

Xchain