Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
padswaggle

MayorAnime - Lost Legacy: an Animania story

that's where why i am stuck...i left the raft in east of cairo and near to the entrance in mt. quaf...when i finished the journeyman trial i headed straight to old (by foot and ship)..ahhhh...im stuck...i think ill try to restart my last save...(i think i miss something)...

(yatta!!!)

thanx for the help guyz,,,,,,

(i restart my last save...i think my mistake that i leave my raft near in the mt. quaf..)

im stuck..where can i find the house of the thieft(stole the necklace of FIFI)..it say's i left the necklace in my home under his bed....

(sorry for my english)

(nevermind i found it geezz))

im stuck..where can i find the house of the thieft(stole the necklace of FIFI)..it say's i left the necklace in my home under his bed....

(sorry for my english)

(nevermind i found it geezz))

thankx aisling. you have always been a great help.

i am actually at the final battle. i am still dying but i wont give up until he`s dead. i just got to figure out the right combination of players!

hi guys.. it's been sucha long long time since i've been in this forum. ^^. i can't believe it's 27 pages already... last post from me was page 13...

anyway...

i've completed part 1 with the old version of the game.. tell me, if i download the latest patch will it give me new quests? or things to do before part 2 is available?

where can i download the latest patch? thanks!

@chrmdfreak

No new quests like aisling said, but as far as major things, you can now skip the prolouge, wear the sprint shoes to up the walking speed of the party and Lina's DS costs more but her other spells are now more powerful. There are some other small tweaks, but you can read about them in the readme that comes with the patch :)

thank u xchain uv been a great help!

edit: oh wow i just finish the game!!! that was thelongest battle ever. i cant 1wait for the next chapter . truly a great game! thank u for posting it

I begin to play this rpg, but I,m block. I’m in something like cave when I meet Lina and Gourry. I piked all flowers to my route, I saved the game, but I fall down to pass by Master Grimm (I hope I writte his name well). What could I do ? Please, help me. :cry:

You are saying you have the final save, right? The clear save data? It's what you will use to continue the game for part 2.

I would go ahead and update with this patch if you plan on playing the game again, as the sprint shoes are an enjoyable feature! If not, there will be one last patch coming out. To my knowledge, I don't think it will add anymore to the game play either but will contain spelling corrections and make the game compatible with part 2 that is currently being developed. :)

If nobody has helped you yet, Aceqetura7, it's faster for me to just give you my save file here:

*Edit: Took down the file since it is no longer needed*

Enjoy the rest of the game :)

It seems out of all the bosses in the game (save for the Final Boss), Mister Grimm is the one I see people having the most trouble with. Is he really all that hard? O_O Sorry if I seem incredulous, but I have never had any problem with him when everyone was at Level 5...

In my opinion, he isn't :P You just can't bowl him over with multiple Dragonslaves anymore. I'll admit when I first tried to beat him while playing with the new patch, I died a few times.

It's not impossible though, he just takes some strategy, which I have posted and it works even at level 4 :)