Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
padswaggle

MayorAnime - Lost Legacy: an Animania story

It's an optional hero quest, all you have to do is explore it and beat the boss at the end.

If it appears that you are stuck, try going around behind the crumbled doorways and such. ;)

I have some questions :

1. For The Kokon Trial Cave what is the best strategy ?

2. I know that Lina, Gourry, Amelia and Xelos are from Slayers, but I don’t know from what anime are the other characters. Could someone tell me from what anime are the other characters ?

Hi all. Right, I like this game a lot as perverted as it is, but I'm a bit baffled now because I'm at level 31 (Tsunami & Anime), & I want to join the rest of the group...Zidane etc because it says in the walkthrough that having him is helpful 4 locked doors in ch:25 Aciers' Baston. Plus I haven't completed the painting quest so I couldn't get the flower in Paris. I've fought a lot so I don't wanna have to go back 2 an earlier save file which would be lvl 28 b4 the trials. However there's no mention in the walkthrough of what I should've done 2 rejoin the group, eventhough I did sail around for a while. All the paths 2 Alexandria were blocked! I dunno if that made sense but I'm a bit aghh help. Thanx.

Hi Bald_Patch!

Let's see if I understand what you are asking here.

You want Zidane to join the group for Acier Baston, right? Well if you are playing the latest download (patch 6b) then you won't be able to. That was actually a bug that Zidane could join your party at that point (He is suppose to be in Alexandria after all :P)

As for the stolen painting sidequest, you must have started it in yr 10 before Zidane met with the Regent. If you started it and didn't finish it, as long as you talked to Marcus from tantulas in either yr 10 Lindblum or Yr 12 in Alexandria, you should be able to finish it in Lindblum from where you are now.

You won't be able to go back to Alexandria at the point where you are. Keep playing through the game and you will be able to cross the gaul shores and reach that area, though.

If you haven't completed the Painting Quest before, it's quite impossible to complete it now. And if you're using my walkthrough, I think you misunderstood... I said having Zidane in the party BEFORE THIS will help you save on the Normal Keys you would otherwise have used. I never said that Zidane's party is needed to raid Acier Bastion.

Fiddle sticks, I knew I'd be pushing my luck with the over levelling. Well I guess I'll complete it this time with quests missing & then start allllllllll oooverrrr again. That's the advantage of having goodie caves when repeating games :o/

I have another question cos I just learnt yesterday about a second part being in process, & then a third part would follow later on- however with new characters figghting alongside Tsunami & Anime. 1) Is this actually confirmed? 2) WHY OH WHY isn't Zidane in it?...atleast 2 know the story of the tail! I wanted 2 see how the relationships would develop between these guys.

As far as I know yes, part 2 is confirmed, you can check the official website www.life-larp.com under where it says video games. There isn't much info for it as it is still under construction, but there is a small overview for the story. And I'm sure the more people that show their interest in it, the more motivated he will be get it out faster :)

Who said Zidane wasn't in it? As far as I know the relationships between the characters will continue in the next part since it will pick up where the first leaves off.

I have a big, big request : could someone upload at mediafire a saved data file at this games imediately after the Journeyman quest ? Please. I lost that saved data files. Please, help me. :cry:

Thank you.

This file is after the JT and boss and before speaking with Ninlil.

*Edit: Took down the file since it's no longer needed*

I also have a save right before the JT boss if you would rather have that one :)

Have fun!

I arrived in Paris. I’ve already talk with Fifi and low-life. I go at north area of city, but there are 3 house. First, at left, have the door closed and I can’t get into it; second, in middle, nothing can I do there; last, at right, have the door closed and I can’t get into it. What can I do for find Fifi’s necklage and return to her ? Please, help me ! :cry: