Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
padswaggle

MayorAnime - Lost Legacy: an Animania story

Edit: I checked the save file, no the painting world quest was not done yet.

Go to Lindblum, theater district. You will see a man in a cape in Micheal's studio. Talk to him to start the painting world quest. After you finish it, Aerith will be in front of the Inn in Paris. Get her flower and do the crypt.

I didn't want to give away a potential story spoiler, that's why I said "certain character"

Just incase, Spoiler (highlight below):

Yes, it is Anime. You will get another clue about his err, "other personality"

Aisling's walkthrough can help you complete these quests if you are stuck. Or just ask specifically what you're having trouble with ^_^

Mayor Anime:

"No one ever checks those forums, much less posts to them, Aisling. Not even to speculate or thank for the game. :( <-- sad panda" (Sorry, I never can get the quote function to work right :P)

I wonder why too since it doesn't take but a few moments to post or email a quick "thank you". :S

But you can always look at it this way, with everyone that plays to completion and then wants to play Part 2 or Threshold afterward, can be viewed as appreciation ;)

well this game is the greatest rpg 2003 ever created i have played the animania for 2 days tnx for the journeyman wlkthrough i am waiting for the part 2 tnx for giving me such nice experience Christian Roule and i hope i beat u at game designing in someday and am very pleased with ur game

For anybody that enjoyed this game and wants to know the full story about the world of Animainia (The LARP this game and Threshold were made from) visit MayorAnime's site here:

http://life-larp.com/

and click on "Live Action." Go to the "Extras" tab to view a complete timeline and read a summary of all 16 LARPS (you can also download the optional soundtrack to go with each one). Then click the "Story" tab for the final 17th summary which also has a soundtrack and an opening and ending video.

It's quite a bit of reading, but I highly recommend it as it really is an interesting, entertaining story overall. If you've played this and Threshold, any questions you may have had will be answered but it won't wain any interest in playing pt 2 of this game when it is completed. ;)

Okay so, I began playing this game but im stuck and I feel kind of stupid since no one had problems with this. xD I'm in the ruins at Lindblum, and I can't seem to find a way out. I've been there for so long its getting annoying and i dont know what to do Dx

@Ais: Your CW doesn't work for me. I tried opening it with notepad/wordpad/Microsoft Word and all that shows is some kind of symbols. And I mean the ruins in which you can get to with the Lindblum subterran transport. I forgot the name. :P

I kept wandering there for some time and I'm stuck, I'm not sure if there's a way out because I tried all I could.

I am trying out this game bcs of it's dark/mature themes.

I have always found myself enjoying dark/mature themed stories more.The plot in those lmost always is more deep and well-thought.

@MC

You must mean the Old Alexandria :)As for the walkthrough, her new version is in .pdf format. You need adobe reader to view it. The program is free and their is a link to it on her page.