Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
padswaggle

MayorAnime - Lost Legacy: an Animania story

Okay, thanks. There I've been in the room with the whirpools, didn't know you can jump in them though - lol. I probably tried and couldn't, but I'll try again now.

And aw man... I'm too lazy to level up Garnet. I think I sold her equipment, too <.>

Hello! I "finished" this game, in what like, 2 years ago? and I stumbled across it again in this forum. I remember it wasn't quite finished yet. The last thing I remember was that I got into this dungeon where a statue was blocking this passage because the game wasn't quite finished yet.. And I leveld up my party to 35+ (i think), and the monsters never respawned.. *rambling...sorry*

So, I'm wondering, are there any new developments in this game? Please update me

Hi chrmdfreak :)

The monsters don't respawn after you reach a certain level to prevent from power leveling when the other parts came out. The statue blocking....hmmm I think that was in the Nemeton Monastery right before the end, yeah you can't go any further in there, that was also meant for part 2.

As far as new developments, Mayor Anime hasn't posted any updates about it as of yet. There was a patch 7 in development for this game that sets up the frame work for part 2, but it also hasn't been released yet.

If you haven't done so, you may like to try Threshold, his other game. It's connected to Lost Legacy but instead continues Anime's story. It plays different from this one, but it's just as enjoyable :)

thanks X chain for your reply.

Yup, after I completed lost legacy, they recommended me, Threshold. I didn't finish it.. It wasn't really my cup of tea. Awwh. But, I don't think I can continue with my game 2 years ago since I lost my files. lol

Awww don't worry! I'm guessing Mayor Anime will include an end of game file for this game if/when he releases part 2 so anyone that lost save files can continue. If not, I myself have saves at various different parts of the game that I'll share if anyone needs one :)

I know that I post this request in the earlier post,but this was in a very very long past. Now, at this moment, I replay this game and if someone still play this game, please, help me :

I played this game and I was forced to desinstall a program from my computer and so, perhaps, I deleted my saved file of this game.

I saved the game progress - my saved file - after I complete The Journeyman Trial (Mount Quaf) - or something like that.

Can some one have a saved file of this game ? (I prefer a saved file after The Journey trial) I will be very grateful if someone could help me.

I prefer that the file upload at mediafire and the download file link to be send at pm.

I know that megau

Hello everyone!!

I stumbled across this game again, and I think it's almost 5 years since I played this game.

Are there new developments on the game? because i would like to play this game again if it had a continuation to that (monastery?) place that was blocked by statues to prevent me from proceeding.

Thanks!!!

chrmdfreak, you can complete the game and watch the ending and credits which set you up for part 2. The monastery was just a side quest :)

I highly doubt at this point there will be any further game developments. Christian had his mystery novel published is working on the third book in that series.

Can someone help me please? I've just finished the Journeymen Trials (which took reallyyy long to complete) and I'm stuck at Lindblum. I went to visit Regent Cid and Lady Hildagrade, then wanted to leave by ship, but it won't let me...the guards say the dock is closed. So if someone would be kind enough to give me a savefile right after Journeymen Trials? :( I can't continue playing the game like this and don't have any other saves.

Catastrophe, I believe you have to use the raft but you can always check the walkthough, link's on the first page.

If that doesn't work, I might still have a save file, but I'll have to dig for it.

Good luck!

I wonder if you have an older version of the game. I vaguely remember a bug where the boat to Lindblum is still at the Old Alexandria dock in year 12. I could be wrong, but that's what it sounds like happened. You took the boat from Old Alexandria to Lindblum that shouldn't be there and now you can't get back to your raft.

*Edit: This is a current bug. For anyone else that may have encountered it, here's a save file for just after getting the raft.

You're Welcome, Catastrophe.

This bug was actually fixed in the final patch 7. I was lead tester for it and that patch fixed all the remaining bugs, spelling, mapping errors and cleaned up everything nicely. A shame it was never released, but the main goal of that patch was to set up for part 2, which sadly just didn't happen.

I've a question about a battle - About Nergal to be more precise. Are his attacks pure RNG? I've battled him at least a dozen times and it did happen that thrice he opened with the Death attack. Is there a strategy in defeating him or do I simply have to hope he forgets he can one shot me? I've attempted Throat Jab several times but to no effect. Cheers. 

Edit: Figured it out.

Edited by Alessyia