Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
padswaggle

MayorAnime - Lost Legacy: an Animania story

im re-posting!!

ok im on mt quaf, just leveled up to 15 and im trying to get to the 5th tier, but i get an error message - "The file Monsters,many cannot be opened." !!!!????

anyone else have this prob? i tried the copy, paste and rename trick, but it didnt work, unless im doing it in the wrong folder

please help lol....i just spent forever leveling up and now im stuck...blah, this stinks!!!

thank you so much!!!!!!

im gonna go & see if that works!!!

i will let u know.

thank you again for your help!!!!!

YAY it worked!!! thanks so much for looking for me!!

now i just have to figure out where to go next!!

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

oh good I'm glad it worked! yay!!

yeah I'm stuck now too. I HATE the journeymen trial!!!!! It's confusing! It would be so much easier if the stupid crystals were different colors. But I can't figure out what to do and remember what is where.

If anyone even can write a partial walkthrough or has one, please post it! You will be my hero forever lol. Also, how big is the cave? I didn't get very far, the room I got to has the 'birthday cake' and the area that's blocked off by crates. I got too frustrated and I quit. But I assume that there's a lot more.

oh yeah, and has anyone finished the game yet? I was wondering how much more there is. Is this like the halfway mark, or 2/3 of the way through? I don't want it to end!

OMG i cant get past the first "cave" in the journeyman trials!!

this is insane!!!!!

i tried everything i can think of with the crystals but nothings working!!!!

HELP!!!

please tell me someone has completed this so they can offer some hints...otherwise i need to take abreak cuz im frustrated, ugh!

lol I think you're in the same boat as the rest of us now. I think this wouldn't be quite so bad if we weren't timed and could save our game. But nope! Or I would at least like to know how big it is, how many different rooms there are until the end, so I can know how to pace myself.

It's a shame that there isn't an official forum for this game where we could go to get more help. I can't even find anything about this game online, except for its website of course. So I have no idea how I'm going to get through the trials!!

i know, i looked for some info and could only find the site which i downloaded it from!!

ive tried so many times that the time limit doesnt even bother me, lol

i just want to at least some progress!!

hopefully someone who has gotten through it will see our cries for help (lol) and provide some help!!

hmm that's very weird! I don't think any of us have had that problem before. I know someone a while ago couldn't get their saved files to open, but I don't think they were actually lost. I wish I knew how to help!

It's a shame that this game seems to be having so many bugs, b/c it's such a great game. It seems to be impossible to get a hold of the creators now too. I hope that you get your problem fixed!

And I'm still stuck on the journeymen trials. Bleh!

I'm in Alexandria--I'm supposed to be looking for a woman in a house by the pier, but I can't find it. Can anybody help me?

There's a pier by the old church, but no house and no woman. And I can't get to the harbor, since the guards won't let me in.

Edit: Never mind, I just found Lunasong7's hint about that exact question. Thanks!

heh you're almost caught up to where the rest of us are. Almost but not quite ^^ Maybe you'll have better luck!!

Edit: sorry for the double post >.<

I'm trying the trials again and was wondering if anyone knew the solution for this particular part. There's a section that has a water crystal and then 2 pedastals that don't have anything in them. When I try to pick up the water crystal, it says that it's stuck. Anyone know what to do at this part?

edit: ok I got it, for anyone else who needs it. The pedestal directly across from the one with the stuck water crystal needs an ice crystal. Then the one at the top needs a fire crystal

edit 2: found another glitch -_- 'the file holy2 cannot be found' I checked and there's a file called holy.xyz in the battle folder, so I just made a file called holy2.xyz we'll see if it helps. That only happened when i tried to pick up the shadow crystal again

edit again haha: I FINALLY finished the trials! Everything that I did was too scattered for me to create a walkthrough, but if anyone is stuck on a certain place or can't figure out what crystal to put where, ask and I can try to help!

And another glitch I just found, make sure you add a file called 'Dawn1.xyz' to the Panorama folder

This game is cool. But i'm stuck in one place.

After the Coliseum there are 4 characters Stile, Rapier, Anime and Tsunami. I am at after you get out of that coliseum and in that tunel. When i try to fight and the raw comes to Rapier and when she charges there comes an error which says that some kind of file spear1 cannot be use or something like that. can anybody help me please?

yeah we've all had that problem unfortunately :( You need to go to your game folder and find a folder in it called 'battle'. Then copy and paste any of the files in there and rename it 'spear1.xyz' You may want to read through the other posts in here b/c there are more errors like that, so you can just rename stuff now before you run into those errors.

kathev69 umm I'm trying to think how to help. I know that in the very first room that you start in, there are 2 crystals by the door, fire and thunder I believe. Take the fire crystal and go, which makes the flames covering the door disappear and go into the next room. Then place that fire crystal in the pedestal on the left, which makes the water disappear. To get through the other doors in that room, the one on the left needs an ice crystal and the one at the top needs umm water I think. Do the rooms on the left first. when you find an astral crystal, leave it there for now! you won't need that one until the very end.

I can try to write some kind of walkthrough later tonight, but I have to work all day today so I won't get to start on it until after 9pm eastern

Ok everyone! I wrote a walkthrough for the Journeymen Trials (man that was hard!) I hope that it isn't too confusing though. There are so many rooms, crystals, and a bit of back tracking so I hope it makes sense.

Instead of posting it here, I created a PDF document and uploaded it. This thing is long, like 7 1/2 pages. But I also got pretty detailed to help everyone understand. So yeah, I thought it was too long to just post it here.

You can download the Journeymen Trials walkthrough here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6P0LMVK8

Please let me know if you have any questions or if something doesn't make sense. I'm sure there are parts that aren't super clear, so let me know!

Also keep in mind, this is just the way I did it. There might be an easier way or a better way, but this is how I got through!

I don't know, I don't think he ever used that on me. I didn't really have any problems defeating him. I just made sure that both Anime and Tsunami kept high health all the time, I don't think I ever let them drop below 700 since his attacks were pretty powerful and I knew it would take too long to get their health up high again if it got too low. It took a little longer since I used Tsunami's kokon do powers, but it kept me alive. Are you on level 18 as well, is that where everyone starts the trials with?

I'm back! Miss me? Thanks so very very much for the walkthrough, Dawnfire!! Now I can see how I do on the trials the second time around :D. I remember on the last go-through, I made it past the three pedestals with the stuck water crystal, and after that, I just gave up. Thanks again! Now, let's see how this goes...*opens the game* Here I go! :)

Level 18 for the trials, huh? I'm only at level 13, so maybe I'll have to go back and level up for a while. Wow, that will be boring.

Edit: What that really means is that I ignored the advice to get to level 15 on the way up the mountain. That may have been a bad move.

Oh my gosh! Thanks so much again, Dawnfire!! I've successfully made it through the trials! The walkthrough was amazing, awesome job! I am now trying to save Rapier and Stiles...ooh, what fun...stupid soldiers!!