Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
padswaggle

MayorAnime - Lost Legacy: an Animania story

Edit: There are a total of 30 quests you can complete. Here is the list and the towns you can do them in(in no particular order):

Completed Quests in Hero Journal

1 Apothecary Recipes (Orleans)

2 Missing Doll (Genoa)

3 Woodcutter's Pest (House in woods by Old Rome)

4 Kidnapped Husband (Palermo)

5 Venice Sewers Part 1 (Venice)

6 Venice Sewers Part 2 (Venice)

7 Stolen Painting (Lindblum)

8 Painting World (Lindblum)

9 Rare Truffle (Old Alexandria)

10 Missing Gem (Cairo)

11 Missing Spice (Cairo)

12 Eye of Horus (Cairo)

13 Kidnapped daughter (Town by Water Witch Tower)

14 Missing Dog (London)

15 Smuggler's Hideout (London)

16 Help Vivi (Alexandria)

17 Castle of Lepers (Castle North of London)

18 Penelope's Locket (Town by Water Witch Tower)

19 Ninlil's secret spice (Mt Quaff)

20 Venice Qubbish (Venice)

21 Lindblum Quibbish (Lindblum)

22 Alexandria Quibbish (Alexandria)

Other Quests that raise your rank, but are not in the Journal

23 Werewolf quest (Old Alexandria)

24 Old Rome part 1 (Old Rome)

25 Old Rome part 2 (Old Rome) Edit: Bug that prevented you from completing this is fixed !

26 Defeating all the soldiers in the town Stiles and Rapier are trapped in (Reinburg)

27 Delivering the letter to Regant Cid before time runs out (Genoa)

28 Defeating the Nightmare (Crypt west of Raul's castle)

29 Breaking up the Dog Fighting Ring (Paris)

30 Defeating all the soldiers and rescuing Maria in Hyne. (Hyne) Thanks for this one, Padswaggle

Active Quests in Hero Journal

Rare Coffee (can find 1 of 3) Thanks for this one, Elm

Trapan Bridge (15 left to find)

If anyone needs further info on these, let me know :)

Xchain

thank you! It seems I missed a bunch of stuff when I was in London/Alexandria. Where did you find the lost dog in London? And how did you get into the Lepers Castle? The guards won't let me in

Thanks for posting all of that!

Your Welcome :)

For the lost dog, you have to go thru a chain of people who tell you who to talk to next. The first one is a card player I think. You have to fight the last person in that chain to get the dog back.

For the castle, you get one chance to gain access to it (I know I didn't have Garnet in the party so after you lose her I think) You have to talk to the red guard in front of the castle and your hero rank must be high enough and he will say you can go in at anytime.

Xchain

Thanks! hm yeah I got through part of the chain, i have to find an 'honest man' or something but I don't know who that's supposed to be so I got stuck!

And oh ok, my hero rank probably wasn't high enough to get into the Leper's Castle before, I think I've got it up to 18 now.

Good Luck :) You'll probably be sad when you finish like I was 'cause I wanted more, LOL

Xchain

Just to warn you the final boss fight is hard. Hope you have a few megapotion +, you're gonna need it!

I win! hehe

yeah that final boss fight was hard, took me about half an hour to beat him. Yeah tip to everyone: try to have a lot of strong potions with you. And also, if you're willing to risk Tsunami being low on life force, having her limit break helps a LOT. She usually did 700+ damage with her limit break. I had Anime, Tsunami, Garnet, and Beatrix in my party.

I'll look forward to whenever Christian's wife is able to get the FAQ out b/c I know I missed things, so I'll look forward to being able to do everything there is to do.

What a great game! I'm sad though that the story hasn't completley resolved, though only because there's supposed to be 2 more parts. So everyone if you want the other parts you need to say something!!

Now I need a new game to play. Hopefully one that's finished, I keep finding games that weren't complete. I played Ara Fell before this one and it's in the same position, the other chapters were never made.

I think this is definitely high on my list of favorite games though!!

You used the same party I did, LOL Yeah, It's high on my favorites, too. Funny thing is if I would have known it was not complete I might not have tried it, but I am glad I did. I never tried Ara Fell (and won't for that reason). I tried Everlong and just couldn't get into the story. I do like Quinntessence, though. More of a story really but a good one and it's actively released with new chapters.

Now I know dawnfire and me are not the only ones playing this here, so to all of you playing this game and liking it please post your thoughts! If you can't post on that other board, at least post here so he can see people are playing his game and want more Lost Legacy!

Xchain

dawnfire, forgot to ask did you figure out how to get through the Monastary? I tried again today and still can't do it.

Xchain

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

no I never was able to figure that out :/ I'm hoping that whenever the FAQ is released, it will have something about the Monestary in it b/c I'd like to know as well! Either that or it was meant to be something that we can do in one of the other parts

Where is this star your stuck in? Are you talking about that graveyard place with the locked gate to the west of Raul's castle? The gate is locked but if you go around you can still get in. Dawnfire wrote about it on pg 5 I think. That seems to be just an extra area with a hard boss creature. Have you been through Raul's castle yet? If so the next place to go is the little dock behind it.

Xchain

it sounds like you're already in the crypt. If you're still in the 'prison' go down to the gate and hit enter and you'll knock it down, then go to the pit in the bottom corner and hit enter again.

You're almost to the boss guy, I thought he was really really hard, try to keep Anime at max LF when he's fighting with the group b/c you'll need it for the second fight.

dawnfire, you hear anything back from Christian about the bug fixes? I tried to go back to that board and this time I sent an email, but I don't know if he got it since I sent it on Saturday.

Xchain

No I haven't heard anything in a few days. He told me Saturday that he was going to try to upload the fixes Sunday, but he probably got caught up with stuff. He had taxes and stuff to do he said, taxes suck! Hopefully we'll hear something soon :)

nah you don't bother me at all! And LOL, yes boo to real life! hehe how dare it get in the way! :P XD

I'm still sad I finished though b/c I want to keep playing! Though I guess it's good since my semester is almost over and I have a LOT to do. But still, having nothing to play is no fun!

Good to know I'm not being bothersome :)

Yeah, I told you you'd be sad, when it's over! LOL It's like reading a good book only to see the middle and end pages have been cut out. I haven't given up yet though, until he flat out says no I'm not finishing the game! If I can find anymore really good games (I do tend to be picky), I'll let you know.

Xchain

hello, i recently started to play 'lost legacy' and i really like it.

but now i'm stuck at Orleans - i already lost two times against the thief when you fight him a second time.

on what level should i fight the thief?

i'm on level 6 but the time crystal says that it isn't enough.

ayne, do you have Lina in the party? If so use her spell dragonslave. You should be able to beat him with that spell. And it's a good idea to follow the advice of those crystals when they tell you to level up, it really helps :)

Xchain

I just finished the journeyman trials and beat the boss and am now on the raft. I have no idea where to go next. I looked for Rauls place but can't get there. Can someone push me in the right direction please? lol