Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
padswaggle

MayorAnime - Lost Legacy: an Animania story

i've found a glitch:

everytime when i fight against the bats and they use solar plexus the game crash and it says that it can't open the file misc1.

can anybody help me?

how do i get that file?

@xblotterx- There is a little river that dead ends into the black wood forest. While in your raft, hug the coast line past Lindblum, then Venice, that little river is north of there. Once you hit the dead end, the screen will change to a small town. Just dock the raft and continue :)

@ayne- Yeah, the game has some missing files. If you read through this thread you can see what the others are. (You may want to fix them now so you don't run into problems later) Anyways, go to the battle folder. Look for the file misc1. If it is not there, copy and paste any file in that folder and rename it "misc1.xyz" -(Thanks to Lunasong7 for this solution :))

The creator is working on a bug fix, we just have to be patient.

Xchain

hm that's really strange, I don't think any of us have run into that. We've had errors with actual files but not scripts like that, so I'm not sure how to fix it.

The creator of this game and I were emailing back and forth, but he hasn't responded in like a week, but if he does again I can try mentioning it to him to see if he can see what's wrong!

actually, yeah, I had that bug when garnet trances; but for some reason it stopped when she levelled up some... it was because she'd trance like, everytime because she was so weak... dunno why I got the idea but I leveled her up by trial & error, then saved after every battle until it stopped happening!LOL

but now I'm stuck AGAIN! can I find Fifi's necklace? it's under the prison-guy's bed... wherever that may be. I have several normal keys, but can't open any doors. I've literally scoured every wall with the spacebar and talked to everyone I can think of.

what's the deal here?!

Padswaggle, go to the northern most house in town, it's the one with two beds in it. Check every inch of that bed on the left I think and you'll find it.

Xchain

By the way, know of any other games as good as this? I am totally hooked!

is Everlong really that good? I started playing it a while ago, but I'm having a hard time getting involved with the story, but maybe I need to keep playing and give it another try!

Quintessence was a game that I enjoyed, the story is really good, but I can't get a hang of the battle system. I really don't like it and I can't beat anything so I stopped playing the game

Thanks Padswaggle but I tried everlong and just couldn't get into the story.

Hey, dawnfire seems we have the same taste in games :) With Quintessence the battle system takes some getting use to. If you use the run, hit, heal method you will get through it. There is not much fighting in the game but the story is so worth it!

So any Lost Legacy news???? It looks like the creator has a new game called Threshold but I read the plot and it's big time spoilers for the remaining chapters of this game so I don't want to play it yet!

Xchain

@ayne I think I was at level 15 when I started going up the mountain. A time crystal will later tell you that you definitely want to be at 15 or higher by the time you get to the top, make sure you listen to that!

@kemenner - so far the other 2 parts haven't been made yet. The creator isn't even sure if he's going to make them. If you want to offer a word of praise or encouragement, you can post a message here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/lifebbs/ you have to have a yahoo account to register though.

Yeah! I just checked the yahoo message board and Christian has apparently been getting our emails and is considering making the sequals! Please everyone that likes this game, go to that board dawnfire listed and post a message or send and email with your thoughts! He is listening after all :)

Xchain

yay that's exciting!! I really hope he makes the other parts, I really want to play them! I also hope that he does release the FAQ whenever it's finished, because I'd love to replay this game and finish everything there is to do :)

But yes I second what Xchain said, anyone who has played this game and wants to see more, do go to that website and let him know! He's not going to make the other parts unless he knows people will play them (can't say that I blame him) so let him know how much you enjoyed the first part!!

More good news! Christian opened up another yahoo group board just for his video games! Here's the link and board discription:

A place for people who have played games made by Christian Roule, aka Mayor Anime, to get together and trade information, report bugs, ask for and give help!

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/mayor_anime_games/

Take a look Lost Legacy fans and join the group :)

Xchain

heh I was just about to post that link :) yes, go join everyone! And it's your chance to ask Christian any specific questions you have about the game, he'll know better than any of us! You can also let him know if you like the game too and encourage him to make the other parts!

Join!!

it's somehow strange.

the first time i went to old alexandria the monsters were hard to beat(e.g. ghosts -

the white and yellow things i mean).

and i always encountered a script bug.

after a few tries i was annoyed so after i went

the first there i sailed back right back.

then i went there again and the monsters weren't

that hard to beat: some wesps, spiders, bats carnivorous plants - things like that.

btw i was about level 6/7

ayne, you should tell Christian about that script bug, since he is working on bug fixes. (It didn't happen to me, but you should let him know anyways) Just post it over at the new yahoo message board I listed on this page. You have to register to post, but it's easy and free :)

Xchain