Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
padswaggle

MayorAnime - Lost Legacy: an Animania story

The mind master? Anime should have a kokon do move that causes confusion. Just keep hitting him with that one move.

Xchain

To those of you that had the scripting bug, Christian asks this:

Hmmmm....looks like there is a Monster Group that tries to reference the wrong item or animations for Garnet Trancing. I thought I limited that to a Common Event. Sorry, that's probably gibberish. Um, did you see the animation of Garnet trancing before the crash?

Xchain

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

To those of you that had the scripting bug, Christian asks this:

Hmmmm....looks like there is a Monster Group that tries to reference the wrong item or animations for Garnet Trancing. I thought I limited that to a Common Event. Sorry, that's probably gibberish. Um, did you see the animation of Garnet trancing before the crash?

Xchain

There's a link to a walkthrough for the journeyman trials on page 4 of this topic by dawnfire. Padswaggle also listed some tips on that page. If your still stuck, let me know what room and I'll help you through it.

Xchain

animae, go to the adobe site and download the free reader:

http://www.adobe.com/

Click "download abode reader"

If your still having trouble or would rather not download the reader, just let me know what room your having trouble in. I know as soon as you enter the caves, click the machine with the crystal in it and it will give you a small tutorial.

Xchain

Hey Everyone

just finished the journeyman trials - thank you soooooooooo much Dawnfire for the walkthrough!! Im sure i wouldnt have gotten thru without it!!

Now im wondering if anyone can tell me if i can get to Hyne by raft or if i have to travel by foot??? I dont have a world map and its kind of confusing!!

thanks!!!!!

ok im stuck...literally!!!

im posting a screenshot of where i am...i cant move at all....help please!!!!!!!

width=440http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff97/kathev69/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

kathev69, that is a bug in the game, we all got stuck there! Christian is working on bug fixes, but for now you can't do that part of Old Rome.

Xchain

You need the raft. There is a little river next to the blckwood forest, follow it to the dead end and you'll find a hidden village that will lead you to Hyne.

Xchain

No, that never happened. Perhaps he has to actively sleep in the bed? Whenever I try to use it, it says I should pay the innkeeper.

Oh! Now I see. Sometimes the simplest things can cause the most frustration! Thank you for your help

I am having an unplayable glitch with this game. I finish with the backstory and begin actually playing as Tsunami. I go up and finish her training exercise. And then as soon as I'm done, I hit the left arrow key to go drink out of the bucket. And Tsunami immediately walks all the way to the right side of the screen, completely out of my control. I hit the left arrow key to get her to go back. And she won't go left! No matter what I do I cannot get her to go left. So I end up stuck walking up and down the right side of the wall. I can't even find an email address for the programmers anywhere to ask them about it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Lisaf, I posted a link to the yahoo group you can reach Christian (maker of the game)on page 8.

It sounds like a keyboard issue to me, although I never did have that problem with this game. You may already have done the following but if you haven't then try this: Turn off the computer, unplug and replug in the keyboard. Also make sure none of the arrow keys are "stuck" That has happened to me on another game and I just had to mess with the key alittle to fix it.

Xchain