Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
padswaggle

MayorAnime - Lost Legacy: an Animania story

hey everyone!!

well im in paris and i talked to the shady looking guy who told me to talk to the madame(for the pass) but when i go and talk to her she just says if i need anything to let her know.....is this a gliche or am i supposed to do something else??

help please and thank you in advance!!

this sounds great evean tho i still havent downloaded it i havent finished the others lol

@kath it took me a wile to figure out ur in paris in the game im like getting confussed

thanks xchain...there was one person who i didnt talk to!!!!

im in the dungeon in rauols castle...my character is moving super slow!!! did anyone else have this problem??

i cant seem to find the key either ugh!!!!!

@sean3324 lol sorry i didnt realize i wasnt being very clear....i wouldnt mind actually being in paris right now lol

EDIT...i found the key duh!!!!!

ok im confused!!!

why is it that i only have anime, tsunami,stiles,rapier and zidane as playable characters???

where did the rest go???

i just finished in rauols castle but dont want to fight him w/out garnet

your party is split in 2 right now, remember how half of them went to Alexandria while Tsunami and Anime went to Mount Quaf? Well that's where they still are. You will fight Raoul with Tsunami, Anime, Stiles, and Rapier, but don't worry it isn't the final battle yet. You'll get a chance to regroup with everyone else

your party is split in 2 right now, remember how half of them went to Alexandria while Tsunami and Anime went to Mount Quaf? Well that's where they still are. You will fight Raoul with Tsunami, Anime, Stiles, and Rapier, but don't worry it isn't the final battle yet. You'll get a chance to regroup with everyone else

ayne wrote:

I'm really frustrated:(

I can't beat raoul in levithan mode

is there a trick or do you just have to be strong?

my average level: 22 and 23

he is really really tough to beat, I won't lie, it took me about half an hour just to beat him. I was around level 26 when I fought him (though Christian has said that after the party has an average level of 25, the random encounters with the monsters stop because he didn't want everyone to level up super high while he was finishing the other 2 parts).

So you could try leveling up a little more. I guess my only tip is don't be afraid to heal a LOT. Even if you think you don't need it, heal. Also, if you're willing to risk it, having Tsunami at her limit helps a LOT. Use her special kokon-do power when she's at her limit and it'll knock i think at least 600 points out of him. Then with Garnet, use her summons and she'll take a nice chunk away from him as well. If Tsunami does die while she's at her limit since her health will be low, then use Garnet's spell that fully revives her. The other two members that I had were Anime and Beatrix, and they can attack but make sure they keep up with healing Garnet and restoring her MP because it will go by quickly.

I hope that helps a little! Good luck!!

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

nope you're good! lol I had the same worries, because I really did not want to fight with Stiles and Rapier, but Christian had told me it wasn't the final battle yet, so it's all good! :)

yeah i didnt want to fight raoul with rapier or stiles either!!

now im stuck trying to run past these flippin soldiers!! ugh 4 times and i still cant make it :x

Edit: OMG why cant i get past these soldiers???

im about to give up :cry:

aislingyngaio: Merged posts

Took me a few days to get past that part, kath. Don't give up! You'll make it :)

I hadn't tried that method dawnfire, it sounds so easy! I was hitting the space bar like mad and got lucky!

Xchain

@dawnfire....lol cant believe it, i just held down the spacebar and off i went on the first try!!! geez i feel dumb :oops:

now i have to go back and try to kill raoul, he killed me on my first attempt!!

@xchainx....lol i was doin the exact same thing, i think i almost broke my keyboard lol

lol don't feel dumb, I did the same thing too! But I have really bad tendonitis in my right wrist so I have a hard time when I have to use both hands to play and I kept dying, so I asked Christian for help and that's what he told me :)

Good news on the bug front though for this game, he got most of the bugs fixed and just needs to test it out now, and then hopefully he'll release a bug free version!

lol....fight w/ the abilities or technique...its the same...i had hard time when i fight mr grim in the cave...lol...when i try to attack w/ GOURRY..booommmm...it's error..it says the battle spear can not be found.....geezzz.....

SPOILERS:

before tsunami revives garnet you can choose who's going to be the sacrifice.

If you choose someone from the current party does that mean that you can't play him/her after the battle with raoul?

if you're at the very end fighting the guardian, then yeah you're going to have a very difficult time. The green crystal that was on Mt. Quaf while you were still climbing it recommended that you level up to at least level 15, I think Chrnos warned about fighting the guardian and that you wouldn't get much chance to level up after you started the trials.

The reason for this is because Christian, the guy who created this game, said that you have a certain amount of rounds to deal out so much damage to the guardian or he instantly kills you. Being at 15 or higher gives you more power to hit and gives you more powers too. So you might want to wander around the cave and try to level up.

Good luck!!