Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
padswaggle

MayorAnime - Lost Legacy: an Animania story

I'm into the acier' Bastion and into the basement (1B)and I can't find the swiitch south of the sixth prosonier. I open all the prison cell door, I search evry part and I can't find that switch. I can't fint the chest who contain The Boss key. I dpn't know what shall I do. Please, help me. :help:

If I recall, the switch is on one of those lanterns on the wall, in the dark area south of the prisoner's cells. Once you click it, just keep going left and you will see a chest that has the key in it.

If I recall, the switch is on one of those lanterns on the wall, in the dark area south of the prisoner's cells. Once you click it, just keep going left and you will see a chest that has the key in it.

I walk at extremely left and i don't see the chest. :o :cry:

Thank you for the information provided, but anything I would have walked on that forum, we did not give a possible date on which the second part of the Lost Legacy would be available for players.Would can help me in this regard?

Unfortunately, there is no release date yet, aveqetura7. It's still in the early stages of development. I am just as anxious for part 2 as well, but Mayor_Anime (the creator) is good at keeping us updated. When he has more to update, he will tell us :)

If you want you can play his other game, Threshold. It is also a complete game and continues Anime's story. There is also a few levels with Lost Legacy Characters in it :) It plays different and the story is alittle darker, but it's a great game!

Palm? I think it's cyclone...

Ahhhh can anyone help me get across the cave of trials?! It's making me crazy!! I can't even escape >_<

I've read Dawnfire's walkthrough, but it's confusing me :S About room "3a", there's a big gap and two pedestals near it, and one near the exit to the main room 3, which crystals should I put in those 2 pedestals?

Put the air crystal in the top one. Take the fire crystal out of the one on the bottom (if you haven't already done so) Now stand in front of that pedestal(the now empty one) and face the gap. Tsunami will fly over it :)

Yay I finally got out of the goddamn place ^_^ Ok...I'm confused. :S Where's Blackwood Forest?? And how can I recruit the other characters? >_<

That 'voices' scene when Anime and Tsunami entered the seventh pillar... Why was Anime a...psychopath killer? >.> And why did Shen Ryu said 'he doesn't belong here'?

1. Blackwood Forest is the forest near Hyne, the first place Anime and Tsunami met Lina and Gourry in.

2. Don't worry about them for now... you'll meet up with them eventually :P

3. First, that's Shen Long, not Shen Ryu (note the brown hair as opposed to Ryu's blue). Second, play the rest of the game, and you might get a hint. Or play Threshold :P

Umm I mean I didn't used the boat to set sail there, I paid 500 gps and used the camels, then went to Lindblum, and when I tried to get back, the soldiers are blocking the path and won't let me in. =/

Someone had mentioned that happened to him as well, it's a bug. You have to use the raft to continue. Either you can load up a previous save, wait till patch 7 or email Mayor_Anime.

Not sure, I'm helping test it now. If you don't have a previous save, I can give you mine :) It's not "perfect" save as I didn't play all of the Quibbich, but you can continue if you don't want to wait.

Yessss anything as long as I can progress the story. =D Sorry for asking, but.... do you have enough money to upgrade Tsunami and Anime's armors? At least 10,000+ GPs? (I'm sure you will have LOTS of money after fighting those darn monsters in the cave of trials >__< )

Ahh don't worry, I can't go past level 28 of Quibbich >__<

Ok here it is. This save file is immediately after getting the raft, Yr 12. I am going to leave this one up for anyone else that makes that same mistake till the next patch comes out with a fix. It is not a "perfect" save as I didn't finish Quibbich but it will allow to finish the game.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nr1w4rbyjm1

Have fun and remember, multiple saves in RPGs=win ;):D

Xchain wrote:

Have fun and remember, multiple saves in RPGs=win ;):D

I really think I should have that in one of the tutorial booklets.

Anyway, went and made it impossible for the PCs to use the Lindblum Boat to go back to Lindblum after the Cave of Trials. It'll be included in Patch #7.