Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
marshach

Battle music - variety would be nice

I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place, but...

I am enjoying Aveyond II, but the "battle music" gets a bit monotonous. It's the same music every time you battle monsters. It would be nice if the battle music varied randomly or depending on how many monsters you were fighting. Just a suggestion. Keep up the good work Amanda!

you turned the sound off during the final battle?

the final battle's music rocks! it was different than the different normal battle music. no! you just missed out on Aaron Walz's coolest music ever.

there was even a woman signing soprano.

Hmm, I got rather annoyed with constantly the same battle music in both Av1 and Av2 when I kept hearing it over and over again although they are both nice tracks... So I would love some variability too.

I didn't think the battle music was annoying at all! Of course, variety would be nice but I honestly did not mind it. I was sort of hoping for a new final battle theme for Av2, though, but it was mostly similar to the one in Av1. Don't get me wrong - it's an AWESOME theme and one of my favourite tracks but in a new game, I expected new music ^^;

I think the music was good in Avyond 1+2 and I did not care about I her it over and over, but I can understand that it can be nice with more music, s give us more :) well sometimes I have to close the music off, well my neighbours don’t like the battle music in the night (strangers in the night was a good song but it was not in this game :D) but the Music is good like 5 stars of 5 possible :)

Soloaris.

Battle music is great for me, but the only thing which isn't so good for me is that it is much too loud in comparison with the rest of the music during the game... As I don't want to turn the sound up and down all the time, I also switched off the music, but I regret all the other musics we can find everywhere else ... and sometimes I just staid walking around a city just to listen to the music ;)

Should be nice to have the possibility of choosing the volume for battle music AND for the rest of the game in separate "topics".

Anyway, all your musics are great Aaron :)

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to mix-it-up a bit. But I love the battle music.:lol: Sometimes at the beginning of the game I wish the battles would last longer, so I could hear the whole sequence.