Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Yuffie

Velacia RP - RP Thread

((taemin is not speaking to me >_< if he keeps this up, i'm afraid i might have to bail too O.o))

((see ya, yannes. And I'm posting, since no one is))

"Yeah, I'm Nova. I suppose you're coming?" Nova said hurriedly. Gabriel was taken aback with that answer. But then he noticed her concern toward the mad crowd and looked almost wanted to escape that place.

"Yeah, for the moment, I guess," he replied before taking too long. Suppressing his curious a bit to not asking what on earth had been happening, Gabriel was surprised that a guard was shot by a new archer, as she/he walked near.

"'Ey, I'm guessing that you're name's Nova, right?" the black haired archer continued and pointed the town, "I think we should cut the chit-chat and scurry on outta here."

Gabriel frowned at this guy's talking. And for his precaution, he stepped forward and stood in front of Nova to face him.

"Who exactly you ar-"

Gabriel was cut with other guy, which asked about the queen and spirit? Looking to the voice, Gabriel wore a questioning face. Prepare for the biggest news, Dark whispered.

Oh, well

((seems that Gabriel isn't in the mood either))

Nera sighed and mentally checked her to-do list:

1. Find Yani and join her.

2. Kill someone.

3. Arrange Vena's wedding.

4. Kill someone.

5. Confess to Gelyan.

Well, killing occured twice, so she found Yani already, and...cool, she could kill soon! But now, joining Yani was more important...

A quick aura search and she picked out the golden aura, mixed with red. Aaaah, a feline.

She ran towards the aura signature, and tried not to think of the complications back home. As soon as Yani was in sight, she frowned. A group of strange people surrounded the blasted girl and she herself had a cougar cub trailing at her side. Oh, she just had to make things difficult, didn't she...

Nera sighed and then called out, "Oi, Yani."

Yani screamed and turned in a full circle in mock-theatrics before jumping excitedly on the new woman's shoulder, chattering animatedly as if it was out of nowhere. Then she stopped, jumped back, and looked her victim up and down.

"Well, helloooo, Neraine..." she said brightly, smiling down (up) at her. "I see you're out of your Gelyan-bubble."

Neraine started and hissed angrily, waving a sword at her. "Well, I'm surprised you're not running back to dear Xephyr," Neraine spat, aiming her sword at Yani's neck.

"Tell me, how many circus freaks did you join? Three, two? Four?"

Casting a disdainful glance at Yani's party members, aside the feline, she smirked. "Really? Is this the best you choose?"

Yani froze and then growled, cursing, "Well, you're one to talk? Gelyan dear still got his crazy Fool summon?"

Faeles snapped his jaw beside her, and she calmed him down softly, whispering, "Sister, okay? Don't take it seriously."

She then looked at the sword. The ice slowly melted, leaving only a hilt.

Neraine raised an eyebrow. "You're eyes are getting better. Good job." The icy sword immediately recreated itself, and with a flourish she put it back in the casing on her back.

"Well, hello, there," she adressed the freaks, "I'm Neraine. Don't take anything I said seriously. Don't talk to me if you can, applying to aall but Yani."

She then tightly hugged the kid, and thought, 'Well, this might be boring.'

((Sorry for being inactive, I was really busy.))

Nova ran through the crowd, slicing through guards and anyone who got in her way. She was totally done with this city- stupid rulers, helpless guards. Angrily, she skewered two guards with her sword.

Quickly, she dodged an arrow and a sword, and panting stood beside Yani. She seemed to have found another friend. This new girl was pointing a sword at Yani, but Yani quickly got herself out of the situation.

"I'm Neraine. Don't take anything I said seriously. Don't talk to me if you can, applying to aall but Yani." the new girl, who was obviously named Neraine, said.

"So, you're coming, too, eh? Fine. We need to get this show on the road. We need to get out of the city before we have to kill everyone!" Nova replied, not really caring about having to kill everyone. It would probably be doable, and would probably be a lot less effort than anything else, but she kept that to herself. Even if she was angry and semi soulless, she wouldn't be destroying cities any time soon.

With a gesture towards the gates, Nova started to walk briskly towards them, hoping to seal the gates closed behind her with fire or whatever magic would do the trick. She slashed at a man's throat, and he dropped to the ground.

Maria watched all the commotion with an expression that conveyed vague annoyance. 'Fools, all of 'em. Honestly, what's the point in goin' about being so hostile?' she remarked in her mind. Despite her inability to comphrehend their behaviors, the girl thought it best to go with them. As the Nova girl quickly walked towards the city gates, Maria glanced back at the rest of the group and followed her.

She had almost caught up with Nova when a man rushed towards her with a brandished blade. Seemed mighty sharp, too. Well, that just wouldn't do. In what seemed to be just an instant, Maria had pulled out and loaded the crossbow and shot the man precisely in the heart.

"Poor fellow, must'a gone mad from all the insanity goin' on," she muttered underneath her breath. Without a second thought, she turned and once again made her way to Nova, who Maria saw slash a man's throat.

A grin crawled onto Maria's pale, dirtied face. 'Not afraid to do what needs to be done. Well, seems that this ragtag group might not be too bad.'