Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Yuffie

Velacia RP - RP Thread

Yani first stifled her laugh as Taemin, poor man, tumbled to the ground. A few seconds later, she couldn't hold it. "Ahahaha~~" she laughed, so hard that she clutched her sides. Poor guy looked so terrified! Oh, earrings, he looked hilarious!

When he realized it was just her. he started to laugh too.

"Okay, I won't," she giggled, "oh you were so funny - I mean, in a good way! You need to loosen up~~"

She offered him a hand; she could hold him up all right.

"Guys, why so quiet?" she said to her companions.

----

((I love you too, Tei, I love you too - thanks XD))

((I'll post later, but here's a quick map:

O------------------CF

----+CCCCCCCCCFFFFFFF///|||

----+CCCCCCCFFFFFFFF /V/|||

||FFFFFFCCCCCCCCFFFF/// |||

|| | | | | | | | | || | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

F= Forest /= City Gates O= Citadel -=Plains

C= Caves V= Velacia |= ledge += Cave Gate

So the place that we're going is to the Citadel (O). Yani, Nathan, Elli, and I were going to this point by the ledge (|). You guys went by the caves ©. We went into the caves to find you guys. We had to go through cave gates to get there. These cave gates are connected to the walls of the cave, and the way that you get out is by touching a symbol from the inside of the cave.))

When Nathan joined Nova and the others, he didn't feel relieved at all that the group was back together at all.

The others felt like complete strangers to him after all that has happened already.

Next to that, he also noticed that the group was too big to work efficiently in the dungeon. He wasn't going to suggest a split though, since this trip was risky enough already as it was.

Lumi was checking his new friends, he seemed to feel especially attracted to Tei.

Nathan heard that the boy had close contact with the gods, so maybe that explains it.

He noticed that the group got a lot smaller though, first there was Elli, but there also where others.

He remembered the prince, and there was supposed to be that rogue-ish guy as well, who ran of o, his own at first. Oh well, he didn't bother too much for them.

"So, what did happen to you all already? you didn't find any princess for me to rescue by chance?"

"I suggest we take time to rest now, we have been fighting and walking for a full day and night now, so you probably all are tired, at least I am. Besides, I probably want to clean my armor, since it still smells from when it got wet. I can be the first watch if you want, I'd like some company though"

((ok, few questions and remarks:

1. The gates that were mentioned were the gates we entered the citadel through I think, I have no clue why Elli closed them though

2. everyone is together again now, right?

3. Now, I could be entirely wrong here, but if i remembered right, Nova took over Elli's appearance when she switched her souls, at least she felt a difference. So even if you don't know why it happened, there should at least be some sort of interaction I guess? I could have missread though

4. Did Elli join the game again, or disappear forever? I'm confused.))

Nova watched the interactions of her new party members. It was interesting to see them, especially Yani and Taemin. She listened to the prince's babbling about breaks and taking watches.

She turned and said, "If you want rest, then you should rest now. We'll stay the night, whatever. Just hope that nothing eats you in your sleep."

She sat down again, pet Faeles. She closed her eyes, even though she really had to need to rest anymore. She also didn't eat anything, seeing as how she had no need for food as a partial-undead. Hopefully, they would get through at least two floors of the citadel before the next day was through.

((@yannes: 1. Elli closed the gates because a huge undead army was coming out of a different cave and Elli wanted to block them from getting in (to either the Citadel or the caves; I'm not entirely sure which location they're in right now).

2. Yup.

3. Have Yuffie answer this one.

4. I'm kinda back, with limited interaction. I'm gonna be ya'll's guardian angel. (I don't really have time to be in the RP full time...)

lol.))

((Where the heck are we? We're in the caves, right? Is it daytime now? I'm so confused. lol... This is what happens when I have to work. I miss stuff! XD))

((yannes, my character's name is Taemin or--as Nathan calls him--Timing XD testement to how much time i've spent in chinese class? i read that as "tee-ming" not "timing," the word XD))

((O.o i hadn't realized that you guys were all in the cave...i'm with ashen-eclipse--we ARE still in the cave, right?))

((confused taemin is confused O.o)

((Okay, all, we're in the caves right now. We came to get you so that we can go to the citadel. It would appear that after a night of rest, we will be leaving the caves and going into the citadel. Everyone has regrouped.

@yannes: Nova felt the change, she didn't know exactly what happened, but she suspected that it was Elli. She can see that she's got really strong bones. She's still all white, but bonier. That's all that really happens, and she may have tendencies to do what the skeleton who had the soul may have done, but we'll see about that.))

((*cracks knuckles* All right, I hope I can keep everything straight.))

In the commotion of the groups reuniting, Leyla quietly slipped away for a moment. She stayed close enough that if she yelled she was sure someone would hear her. She was worried something was off. She had expected much more resistance than what they had fought so far. Perhaps they were walking into a trap?

She heard laughter from where the group was. They were getting along well, it seemed.

She cleared a spot on the floor and sat down. Setting her staff beside her, she pulled out her satchel. She first placed two white candles in front of her. Lighting them, she then lit incense and placed it in between the candles. Lastly, she set out her writing equipment.

Leyla set aside her satchel and held her rune pouch. Taking a deep breath, she began to cast.

((Leyla is being all 'mystic' again. She obviously is not good in big groups, haha!))

((

about the time: we entered the caves when the son rose, I didn't read other people posts in detail since i wasn't there at that time, but is that time of the day impossible for you?

and Tei, sorry, I wanted to write Timing, I swear XD

@Yuffie: ah ok, I get you now

Gabriel was confused. He watched the other group, as he waited the easy boy to answer his question, but he didn't. The group was cheerly bumped into each other, which also seemed had already known each other. He thought that might be the reason why the two were late enough to arrive. Imagining how the leader splitted the group and went all over throught the other way, he started to feel out of place. He wanted to say something, especially to Rabelde, but the buddy didn't seem around(maybe he's bored so he's wandering for a bit). Sighed over himself, he went into his inner thoughts to meet his weapons.

((so, what time is it? Night time, i suppose, since we entered at noon... Err, were we that fast walking all the way?))

((It might be noon, or whenever. Yani, Elli, Nathan and I were fighting the slime for a long time, and then we were running. I would guess that it's almost noon from our perspective. We're in a cave, though, so it could be any time- there's not much natural light anyways.))

((And I think I said it was getting dark when entering the caves.... So confusing.

But I think daytime/afternoon works just as well for what time it is *now*. Not like we can tell time it is in the caves that well anyway.))

((maybe we can set about.. around.. 9 pm there? I'm sure the healing earlier took much time to bore Rabelde till the end. Anything, but i think it'd make sense if *now* is night time.))

((Sounds good.))

Nova stood up, and she paced the floor.

"I'll take the first watch, too." she said, and she sat down.

A small bat flew up to her, dieing the next moment. Nova had cut it out of the air. She cast fireball at the floor of the cave, creating a small cooking fire. She tossed the bat on for a few moments. She removed it with her sword. Nova was pleasantly surprised that the sword was still ice cold when she touched it.

"Anyone want some food? There won't be any in the citadel." she said, waving the cooked bat in the air. She was again surprised to find that it smelled good. Maybe that was just her new skeleton strangeness, though.

Taemin felt faint. He was terribly fond of bats, and seeing Nova skewer and cook one before his eyes was more than a little unsettling. He chose to stumble over to Leyla to get his wits back about him.

She appeared to be working. He decided it best not to bother her, but curled up on the cave floor and determinedly didn't look at Nova and her campfire. And her dinner. He fished around in his bag for the trail rations he'd brought along. He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to eat anything anyways--that display had made him feel quite ill.

((i DID say i had trail rations, didn't i? O.o i hope i did...))

Nathan cursed himself for not taking any food rations with him, but he didn't feel like sharing a bat with Nova either, so he had to find something else.

Lumi, who could follow all Nathan's thoughts, let him know she found some other foodsource in the cave.

Nathan checked what Lumi found: a few fungi. There were quite a lot of them, enough for 1 or 2 persons at least. Nathan remembered from his survival classes that many mushrooms are poisonous, and he checked them thoroughly to determine what kind it was.

It was a quite common shroom, but it was slightly poisonous, it would cause cramps if eaten, but it wouldn't be lethal or have any side-effects.

Nathan put his sword in every mushroom, absorbing the poison in his sword, like he would do with the fire on his own sword, or with Novas soul.

When he was done, he enflamed his weapon again, and noticed that the flames now had a somewhat green glow, much to his surprise.

Nathan roasted the fungi on the fire and asked:

"anyone in for a decent meal?"

"Tch. You call mushrooms decent?" Nova said, making a strange face at the boy. Taemin seemed to be disturbed by her cooking the bat. She laughed darkly, and took a bite of the bat. She laughed again.

Nova sat against the cave wall, and listened for the sounds of bones or feet. All she heard was some faint chanting- probably Yani or the seer. She listened some more, and felt kind of at ease. "Magic was always one of my favourite things when I was little. Of course, after the accident, there was no more magic. People only threw magic at me to try to kill me! Murderer, monster, weirdo... that's what they called me." she said, her voice getting softer towards the end. A single tear formed in her eye, but she bit it back. Instead, she laughed and added, "and good thing, too, or I never would have been strong enough to do anything fun."

((euhm... did you mention the accident before. since you didn't say those words, it doesn't open thye possibility to ask about it, so I am wondering if I missed something (again) ))

Taemin turned his back to Nova and the price--whose name he still didn't know. The prince appeared to have found some mushrooms, but Taemin didn't trust them. He knew better than to eat strange mushrooms--one of the other dancers he'd traveled with learned that the hard way. Besides, his sense to detect poison was going crazy--even if the prince had absorbed the poison into his sword, Taemin wasn't about to take that chance.

He fingered his pendant absently as he sorted through the trail rations he'd found in his bag. They were mostly comprised of dried fruit and nuts, but there was some dried, salted meat and fish. He tore at a piece of fish--he still wasn't particulary hungry, but he needed the energy.

Leyla slowly came back to herself, the sent of cooked food gently wafting over her. The smell of it made her slightly sick to her stomach- she never felt like eating after casting, regardless of what she should do.

It seemed that Taemin had come over to her while she was casting. He appeared to be looking for something in his bag, his back to the group. He seemed a bit upset. The Lady fighter was munching on a bat, and the knight was eating mushrooms. That had to be where the sent came from.

She picked up the remainder of her incense, waving it around to let it's sweet smoke mask a bit of the food smell before making sure it was no longer burning. Before setting to the task of interpreting the runes, Leyla quietly asked Taemin "Is something wrong? You seem upset."

((I love how whenever there's action people quickly end it, but when nothing's going on, everybody writes about it and it goes on for pages. XD))

"Is something wrong? You seem upset," Leyla asked.

"Bats," Taemin murmured, offering Leyla some of the fruit in his bag of food. "I love bats. Preferably not medium-rare." He breathed the incense gratefully. "Comes from being affiliated with Kiliara."

It was odd--he somehow only got along with one of his comrades. Nova was cold and distant. The prince hardly acknowedged him--peasant boy, he thought, somewhat bitterly, biting into the piece of fish perhaps a little viciously. The mage who had disappeared had been blunt and cold as well. The hunter was...quiet. Very quiet. Yani was cheerful enough, but they rarely spoke. Elli seemed to be missing as well, but they had rarely spoken either.

But Leyla noticed him. Leyla cared about his well-being. Leyla talked to him.

Acting my age, he observed, sighing softly. He hated that.

"Is something wrong, Leyla?" he asked, pushing his unhappiness from his mind and looking at the divining equipment near them.