Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Elemental

It Wasn't Her (TDP-ish drabble...)

Okay, first off, I'm afraid to post this because it's really short. So I hope it doesn't count as spam, because I didn't know how to say what I wanted to say in more words...

Spoiler Warning:

This has spoilers for the beginning of TLO, and I wouldn't really say spoilers about TDP... Or, nothing major I can think of, but it talks about the ending.

Pairings:

MelxEdward, EdwardxStella, MelxLars the Eighth

It Wasn't Her

He had proposed.

She had accepted.

A black-haired girl walked down the aisle.

They were married.

It wasn’t her.

He had asked him to marry her, and she gladly accepted, even if it didn’t seem that way. But Lydia hadn’t liked the outcome of things, so she had used a spell to appear like she was her. But he had come with her to find the Orb of Death anyways, and she was becoming friends with him again. But she didn’t feel like she was ready to leave Eldrion yet.

She decided that the day before they left, and fled to Harakauna.

He had proposed.

She had accepted.

A purple-haired girl walked down the aisle.

They were married.

It wasn’t her.

He hadn’t even given her a second though. Yet… she didn’t mind. She was glad for her friends: That Edward and Stella were happy. She wasn’t going to let jealousy interfere with her happiness for her friends.

She decided that the day she heard the happy news, and after the wedding, moved back to Velderah.

He had proposed.

She had accepted.

A black-haired girl walked down the aisle.

They were married.

It wasn’t him.

~~~

Meh. Yeah. Really short, not that great.

Okay, I dislike how TLO canon is MelxEdward, and then TDP canon is EdwardxStella. (I don't know why I write them in that order)

Also, one of the ideas was borrowed from Blurble's TDP rewrite thread (her running to Harakauna right before they left.) Hope you don't mind me using the idea, Blurble. XD

I might try to add more to this/make it better writing... I don't know. I just wanted to post this when I wrote it a long time ago. XD If it counts as spam, I'll delete it/if anyone comments ask a mod to delete it, since I can't delete threads, and can only delete posts.

Thanks!

Yeah, I love vague writing, and having the ending relate to the beginning, so I combined those. Of course, I couldn't think of how I could keep the vague-ness and make it longer.

Great job! Oh wow that wasn't just vague, it was sad D= Ed and Mel will always be cannon in my mind ^^ I donno why but I just adore their pairing! xD Anyway, Nice job! <3

Thanks!

It was sad? I was going for a bittersweet-ish feel to it, so sad works. :D

XD I can totally understand why. They are a great pairing~ (But I also love EdwardxStella, so I don't mind with it being canon. I mind that canon switched.)