Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
XiaoQiao

AV1 best weapon!

You play aveyond 1 2.0 more than me. I av1 1.0 than 50 times but av1 2.0 just one time. Can you tell me what is the best weapon of each character in 2.0? Rhen's sword shadow, Lars's blood orb, Te'ij crossbow, dark sword of Galahad and Mad, what about another characters??? Help please. Thanks

Thank mopiece for let me view this thread but It seem like Aveyond 1 version 1.0, I play it more than 50 times. Some thing wrong there

1)Pirate John: Elven Rapier??? I wonder why, I remember skull rapier, John can use, and another thing, the door in the Sun temple base have a strongest rapier (I forgot name, seem Mythra rapier)

2)Elini: Morning Star. Yes yes, It is true but true for aveyond 1 version 1.0, I remember a green whip, seem its name is Gargoyle whatever (I forgot)

3)Galahad: Ogre Axe??? How many attack point does it have? I play aveyond series but I rare rarely use him. I remember dark sword? That is his best weapon???

Please check this for me Mopiece, I think I'm have a misstake here! Check it for me! Thanks so much!

There is only one Skull Rapier. It is better than the Elven Rapier, but most people equip Te'ijal with the Skull Rapier since she is the better fighter.

And, yes the person made a mistake. The Gargoyle Whip is Elini's best weapon.

I don't recall the attack points the Ogre Axe has. That is something you can find out yourself by playing the game again. But yes, the Dark Sword is Galahad's best weapon.