Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
kipani

Hate in the world

well most of the teabaggers (no seriously, that's what they call themselves) have always been a little loose in the screws.

Doesn't mean they represent the human race though cuz they don't. They only represent one small minded conservative group.

lol if you know what "teabagging" means, I doubt anywone would call himself teabag.

Sad enough, that minority you speak of is quite big, not all of them are as extreme though

@yannes: Well some claim they teabag the whitehouse, a few wanna teabag the democrats, and yet a few more wanna teabag obama.

sooo I think either some of them don't know what teabagging is or they do know and think its alright to teabag the white house, democrats, and obama.

They're a scary bunch of teabaggers.

(how many times did I use teabag in this one post? lol!)

There are extremist wackos on the conservative side and there are extremist wackos on the liberal side.

Funny how that's a common bond among any groups that disagree on things: they all have extremists that get all the attention and give their group a bad reputation.

Google'd it >.< I don't see why anyone would claim themselves as teabaggers >.<...

@Argoyle: You just mentioned a huge truth!

It's horrible when you are in a fandom and everyone treats that fandom horribly bcs of some extremists >.<

@argoyle: true, but these extremists are funny (as long as they don't get that much power).

Wouldn't want to meet any of them personally since dude, I'm not a wasp. Knowing them, probably want to ship me off back to China or worst.

because they are entertaining to watch. Watching normal people do normal things is boring and not newsworthy.

Watching normal people act like extremely conservative [for US anyway] raging lunatics [why hello there tea baggers] is news.

Baphomet? XD I just love how they've got their mind control theories and how the music videos are making you do... what? They have all of this proof that there's mind control, but apparently they have no evidence of what it controls you to do. I did hate that Britney article, though. The GaGa articles are the funniest. :lol: