Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
eridani

Leah's Tale, Eridani Games - Coming to you mid 2011

Those are very nice teasers, even if they're on the dark we can see that it will be amazing artworks when we'll see them with the ''lights on''

YAY!!! I love her!! Can't wait for more info...I'm glad the game is going smoothly....can't wait to meet the second shady character XD It looks pretty mysterious ;)

I'm not telling if she's a relative or not for now!

The other shady character may be shown soon... or we have another silhouette on it's way for the beginning of next week so maybe I'll decide once I see which is picked next in the vote.

Thank you all for the comments and I'm glad you like her :D

He? Maybe it's a short haired she :D

I loveee how the characters look like in Ella's Hope and I don't doubt that the game will be as much as fun and charming...CAN'T WAITTTTT....I'm so excited XD

@ precious - Check the "Notification Options" in bold at the very bottom of the page ;)

Miriel's hair is definitely longer than Leah's! And she's so pretty too! :D She seems tough, not easy to mess with. The second shady character looks like an elf. That'd be my only guess till Eri turns on the lights :D

SCREENIE! XD *ahem* This looks so awesome! I love rain XD Although I can't say I remember Tilthan..I was right about his being an elf..probably ^^'

Thanks for the screenshot Eri! The game is just gonna be great XD

That windowskin is beautiful, and the mapping is better than The Witch and The Warrior in my opinion, although I don't like those chipsets, you made a very good work with them.

His face is cool, it promises to be a beautiful artwork when we see him entirely at the game. Still hoping that you reveal more at those silhouetes that you showed on the forum. ;)