Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
eridani

Leah's Tale, Eridani Games - Coming to you mid 2011

ta-ta-ta-dahhh!!! It's getting closer!!

Any news about the game? *sighs* I hope that Eri will give us some more screenies :(

wow are we going back on the clouds? :D

Great screenies :)) I think I'll love this game...

well take your time beta-testers and find every glitch or I'll kill you XD

A copy of what has been posted on my forum regarding the delay to Leah's Tale...

Leah's Tale as had to be postponed for now due to an injury sustained to my hand which is preventing me from working at normal speed. I am due an operation tomorrow (Monday 3rd October) to fix the problem but will have to rest my hand afterwards as doing otherwise could cause further damage and cause more delays in the end.

To give you an indication Leah is only requiring about 10 days of normal work... including the finishing of testing... to be ready to be released - beta testers have been doing a great job, the majority of the game is fully polished and tested and there really isn't that much more to do... just I can't do it right now.

I really appreciate the patience and support I've had over this and just wanted to make sure that everyone knew that there will be a delay but I will get it to you just as soon as I sensibly can.

Thanks everyone

Hope everything goes well. Good luck and don't worry, we'll wait for you patiently..take all the time you need to recover.

Hellooooooo - your latest update copied over from the forum...

Your latest Eridani health update lol...

Sorry guys but I'm in pain... am working again but ever so slowly... doing as much as I can and 100% still aiming for a release date this year but probably after Christmas. I am making steady progress just it is at a very reduced rate for now. I really want to get this game to you and it's very nearly there... just I can't go any faster than I am.

I know you've all been waiting very patiently and supporting both here and via the emails I've been getting so thanks very much for that.

The good news is that while I can't be on the computer as much as I would like for this I am instead doing much planning for the next project, which I am very excited about ... and no I'm not telling you anything about it yet!

By the way (and totally unrelated) Leah's Tale is the 2nd of 3 Ella related games and I can't remember if I've given you details before...

We have (in order that they happen in the world of Estis...)

Leah's Tale

Ella's Hope

____'s Quest

Just thought I'd throw that in.

Lol! A demo to do after Christmas! Now that would be awesome ;) Keep on the good work Eridani! I'll be waiting~

Gah! the next sequel! O_o I had no idea that it was part of the Ella series... But that's pretty cool :D Darn, you can't share us the details yet XD